like father, like son

I wonder if the U.S. military went to the same trouble during the Trump administration to give Hamzi a traditional Islamic burial as they did for Osama during the Obama administration as if he was a hero.

I wonder if the U.S. military went to the same trouble during the Trump administration to give Hamzi a traditional Islamic burial as they did for Osama during the Obama administration as if he was a hero.

Unless someone brought scoop shovels, there probably wasn't enough of him left for that.

Unless someone brought scoop shovels, there probably wasn't enough of him left for that.

The vultures can clean him up

The vultures can clean him up

Vultures, and dogs. The Middle East is infested with dogs.

Bin Ladin was Obama's "mission accomplished" moment in 2011 but killing the old man did nothing but piss them off. At least President Trump doesn't appear to be making that much of a big deal out of Hamzi.

Forum List

Back