Life long Democrat calls Cspan last night to say , I’m switching to REPUBLICAN!

'Landslide' ... but not the way the Democrats have hoped.

While the DNC's convention reeked of doom & gloom and Democrats avoided the violence in their Democrat-controlled cities, The Republicans' opening night was up-beat, positive, and painted America as a generation that will quickly recover, one with its best days still ahead.

And unlike the Dems' convention, widespread diversity was on display.

I could not help but think this morning, as well, of the stark contrast between Biden - a man who claims to want to be the leader of the greatest / most powerful nation in the Free World while hiding in his basement. and President Trump, the most successful President in decades - in some cases EVER, who boldly, strongly goes around the country uplifting people.

I guess it is hard to see the best in America, the greatness and when you are looking at it through your basement window.

And people actually WATCHED the Republican convention

when we take the house and the White House back I’m going to 50 states And I’m going to PARTY ALL DAY BABY!
First we'll have to throw out all the fraudulent mail-in ballots in the cities occupied by the American Taliban. Detroit, for example
One guy on CSPAN? What about all these Republicans?

Republican Voters Against Trump- 120K subscribers & counting

Don't say they're all Democrats, because in that case there'd be millions of subscribers. Rather, think about the fact that probably less than 10% of readers subscribe.

LOL!

Yeah have fun with those clowns

when we take the house and the White House back I’m going to 50 states And I’m going to PARTY ALL DAY BABY!

Yep, and the the good little Christians that love God (tramp) so much lied through their teeth.
Cspan had 70,000 viewers first night of dnc , republicans had 400,000 lol ITS OVER
I watched both and It's easy to see why the RNC had so many more viewers. The Doom n Gloom dems are done!

Don't say they're all Democrats, because in that case there'd be millions of subscribers. Rather, think about the fact that probably less than 10% of readers subscribe.
LOL! Yeah have fun with those clowns.
Count on it. I hear there are going to be ex-Republican areas at the Biden Inaugural parties to handle the overflow.

Count on it. I hear there are going to be ex-Republican areas at the Biden Inaugural parties to handle the overflow.

I'm still not convinced Biden will even be on the ballot in November

I'm still not convinced Biden will even be on the ballot in November
I'm not convinced that Trump can spell 'ballot'.

safe_image.png

Forum List

Back