Life long Democrat calls Cspan last night to say , I’m switching to REPUBLICAN!

The interwebs seems to be lighting up with reports of pharmaceutical prices dropping like a rock ...

Trump just locked up Florida

Bad news for Europe.....no more subsidized American medications
Link, because all I can find are stories of drug prices going up.

The interwebs seems to be lighting up with reports of pharmaceutical prices dropping like a rock ...

From 30 and 45 days ago I know trump bad

Coming off of Twitter and other sites it's just indivduals reporting what they're paying and they're shocked to be paying less

One guy with a chemo cream ...went from 1000 to 300 dollars
Give it a few days for the msm to come up with a new drumph stupid evil spin

• Banned
I love how the cspan host was hoping he was a union member lol communist

when we take the house and the White House back I’m going to 50 states And I’m going to PARTY ALL DAY BABY!
First we'll have to throw out all the fraudulent mail-in ballots in the cities occupied by the American Taliban. Detroit, for example
One guy on CSPAN? What about all these Republicans?

Republican Voters Against Trump- 120K subscribers & counting

Don't say they're all Democrats, because in that case there'd be millions of subscribers. Rather, think about the fact that probably less than 10% of readers subscribe.

when we take the house and the White House back I’m going to 50 states And I’m going to PARTY ALL DAY BABY!
First we'll have to throw out all the fraudulent mail-in ballots in the cities occupied by the American Taliban. Detroit, for example

Don't say they're all Democrats, because in that case there'd be millions of subscribers. Rather, think about the fact that probably less than 10% of readers subscribe.
What about the walk away movement?

Yep, and the the good little Christians that love God (tramp) so much lied through their teeth.
Cspan had 70,000 viewers first night of dnc , republicans had 400,000 lol ITS OVER

Supply a link , as I'm tired of looking right wing shit up.

They are called neo-Cons and they want their fellow humans to be their slaves.

Yep, and the the good little Christians that love God (tramp) so much lied through their teeth.
Cspan had 70,000 viewers first night of dnc , republicans had 400,000 lol ITS OVER

4b59915ecce0dee4bfa3f60680308695e4491ea42d23781bb3f10bd043621643.jpg

a credible source.

He has no link. He is just making stuff up.

a credible source.

When you become credible I’ll give you something.

He has no link. He is just making stuff up.
Mad bro?

Forum List

Back