Life in Hitler's Germany

If you believe lies,half truths and garbage yeah...They should rename it the Adolf Hitler/Nazi Germany channel. Lol...its hilarious to watch the crap they put on there.

Why do you think someone imagine Holocaust? And what makes me even more interested: why should we admit the deeds - that we supposedly did not have done? I think we already pay for all the atrocities we've done. Because of having too much money???

Its the jews greatest lie. Its done wonders as far as guilty,money hell even gave them their own country! Its a great lie and its worked wonders.Anyone can fake something and make people believe it.

If you believe lies,half truths and garbage yeah...They should rename it the Adolf Hitler/Nazi Germany channel. Lol...its hilarious to watch the crap they put on there.

Why do you think someone imagine Holocaust? And what makes me even more interested: why should we admit the deeds - that we supposedly did not have done? I think we already pay for all the atrocities we've done. Because of having too much money???

Its the jews greatest lie. Its done wonders as far as guilty,money hell even gave them their own country! Its a great lie and its worked wonders.Anyone can fake something and make people believe it.

Also you believe! But you like it - for whatever reason. It's heinous, incomprehensible and scarifying!

hitler.jpg

USSR had plans to invade Germany as well. He just took initiative and did it first.I don't blame him for doing it I blame him because he should have finished off the English at Dunkirk.

The USSR had "plans" to invade Germany so the loss of one million two hundred thousand Germans was fine? Anybody who romanticizes Germany's invasion of Russia is a fool regardless of his worship of Hitler.

Nobody remember's the Germans FIRST holocaust.

Not really - what's our first Holocaust?

I think he means this:
African People's Solidarity Committee :: Germany's First Holocaust

We have brought a lot of suffering all over the world also in german colonies in Africa! But we did not hijack them and make them slaves and we did't drop nuclear bombs and poison whole areas. Many things in the US history are not even praiseworthy ...

USSR had plans to invade Germany as well. He just took initiative and did it first.I don't blame him for doing it I blame him because he should have finished off the English at Dunkirk.

The USSR had "plans" to invade Germany so the loss of one million two hundred thousand Germans was fine? Anybody who romanticizes Germany's invasion of Russia is a fool regardless of his worship of Hitler.
Hitler was the first leader to recognize the threat of the Russian bolsheviks who's leadership was mainly communist jews.

And their goal was to conquer Europe and subjugate the people under communist rule. . :cool:

We have brought a lot of suffering all over the world also in german colonies in Africa! But we did not hijack them and make them slaves and we did't drop nuclear bombs and poison whole areas. Many things in the US history are not even praiseworthy ...

I agree with you. Germans living in 2013 had nothing to do with what happened back then and it's time to let it go.

This is true, that the US has been less than wonderful or even tolerable in its choices at times.

But *that* doesn't excuse or remove the stain of any German government's wrongs, either.

I have to say, I don't wholly approve of the views of that group whose site the other poster linked to, discussing the Herero genocide. In fact, I think they're dead wrong on a few issues. But if the events are as the article has described, the German nation's behavior was exactly as shameful in that time as it was while they murdered millions of other 'untermenschen' under Hitler.

It is most fortunate for the German people that they in general have recognized those prior acts as evil - and have worked to seek to prevent such genocides from being carried out elsewhere. They certainly have taken most seriously the job of educating their own children about the wrongs of excessive nationalist aspirations and of xenophobia.

I agree with you. Germans living in 2013 had nothing to do with what happened back then and it's time to let it go.

In the sense of attacking contemporary Germans as 'supporters' of Hitler's evil - absolutely! Unless the German in question is over 80-something, there can't be any justification for such accusations. The accusations themselves become another form of bigotry.

The US is the greatest Country in the world and the 1st Amendment authorizes fools to worship the Devil or Hitler if they choose to do so. The fact is that Germany was a beautiful country before Hitler declared war on the civilized world. The best seller "In the Garden of Beasts" by Eric Larson chronicles the experiences of William Dodd who was the first US Ambassador to Hitler's Germany. Dodd was an idealistic college professor appointed by FDR who held no animosity toward Hitler and loved Berlin. Gradually he came to understand the depth of the depravity of the Nazi regime. There are tons of books that chronicle the destruction of Germany under the insane leadership of Hitler. Are there any books that praise the Nazi regime?

The US is the greatest Country in the world and the 1st Amendment authorizes fools to worship the Devil or Hitler if they choose to do so. The fact is that Germany was a beautiful country before Hitler declared war on the civilized world. The best seller "In the Garden of Beasts" by Eric Larson chronicles the experiences of William Dodd who was the first US Ambassador to Hitler's Germany. Dodd was an idealistic college professor appointed by FDR who held no animosity toward Hitler and loved Berlin. Gradually he came to understand the depth of the depravity of the Nazi regime. There are tons of books that chronicle the destruction of Germany under the insane leadership of Hitler. Are there any books that praise the Nazi regime?

Other than Mein Kampf? (Then again, I guess it wasn't really a praise of the Nazi regime per se, as it was written before then) I don't think so.

Other than Mein Kampf? (Then again, I guess it wasn't really a praise of the Nazi regime per se, as it was written before then) I don't think so.

Mein Kampf is a very interesting book and it definitely counts as at least an advertisement for the NSDAP because Hitler was already involved with them by the time he went to prison.

The really scary thing about Mein Kampf is that much of what Hitler had to say about Democracy and international banking is being said today in America by some people.

Forum List

Back