Lies exposed and the story set straight

Challenger, et al,

You mention "Hasbara" as if it were a bad thing.

Really? Not noticed any "cold hard truth" coming from the pro Israel crowd, here just a barrage of Hasbara.
(OBSERVATION)

Public diplomacy
Public diplomacy in Israel (also hasbara) refers to public relations efforts to disseminate abroad positive information about Israel. The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of negative press, and to counter what they see as delegitimization of Israel around the world.​

(COMMENT)

The entire idea behind spreading positive or inspirational information is that it might opens our minds to new possibilities and helps us respond to concerns in constructive ways. This is actually a good thing. Positive psychology is concerned with three issues: positive emotions, positive individual traits, and positive institutions. And that is the goal of the hasbara --- disseminating positive information; instilling positive emotions about Israel, accentuating the positive traits of Israeli life, and promote the works of positive institutions of Israel.

All too often, all we here from the Pro-Palestinian side is how they can better justify the death and destruction of Israel. The Palestinian is the perpetual victim --- always wrong and never able to take care of themselves. Always trying to roll back the clock a century to what they thought were the good old days.

No --- there is something wrong with the psychology of the Palestinian that they have to criticize the disseminating positive information.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hasbara = Propaganda, the organized dissemination of information to assist the cause of a government. The Nazis and Communists were very good at it.

The fact is my mind was open to new possibilities, that's how I learned that all that "positive" information masked one of the most repugnant regimes on the planet today.

Do you mean like islam = propaganda as shown by team Palestine on here every single day

Your mind is closed to anything other than your neo Marxist brainwashing, you refuse to accept that neo Marxism is a death knell for everyone caught up in the regime. Even when faced with the evidence of the last 20 years you still refuse to accept that the Jews have the right to defend themselves against violent attacks from the arab muslims. That it is hamas and fatah that are paying people to post ISLAMONAZI propaganda on all message boards, funded from Iran and Syria. Look very closely at the posts you make and you will see exactly what you are blaming others for.

Challenger, et al,

Really? Not noticed any "cold hard truth" coming from the pro Israel crowd, here just a barrage of Hasbara.
(OBSERVATION)

Public diplomacy
Public diplomacy in Israel (also hasbara) refers to public relations efforts to disseminate abroad positive information about Israel. The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of negative press, and to counter what they see as delegitimization of Israel around the world.​

(COMMENT)

The entire idea behind spreading positive or inspirational information is that it might opens our minds to new possibilities and helps us respond to concerns in constructive ways. This is actually a good thing. Positive psychology is concerned with three issues: positive emotions, positive individual traits, and positive institutions. And that is the goal of the hasbara --- disseminating positive information; instilling positive emotions about Israel, accentuating the positive traits of Israeli life, and promote the works of positive institutions of Israel.

All too often, all we here from the Pro-Palestinian side is how they can better justify the death and destruction of Israel. The Palestinian is the perpetual victim --- always wrong and never able to take care of themselves. Always trying to roll back the clock a century to what they thought were the good old days.

No --- there is something wrong with the psychology of the Palestinian that they have to criticize the disseminating positive information.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hasbara = Propaganda, the organized dissemination of information to assist the cause of a government. The Nazis and Communists were very good at it.

The fact is my mind was open to new possibilities, that's how I learned that all that "positive" information masked one of the most repugnant regimes on the planet today.

Do you mean like islam = propaganda as shown by team Palestine on here every single day....

No.

Challenger, et al,

(OBSERVATION)

Public diplomacy

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

....Your mind is closed to anything other than your neo Marxist brainwashing, you refuse to accept that neo Marxism is a death knell for everyone caught up in the regime. Even when faced with the evidence of the last 20 years you still refuse to accept that the Jews have the right to defend themselves against violent attacks from the arab muslims. That it is hamas and fatah that are paying people to post ISLAMONAZI propaganda on all message boards, funded from Iran and Syria. Look very closely at the posts you make and you will see exactly what you are blaming others for.

:bsflag:

Challenger, et al,

(OBSERVATION)

Public diplomacy

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Do you mean like islam = propaganda as shown by team Palestine on here every single day....

No.

Just as I thought a closed neo Marxist brainwashed mind.

Challenger, et al,

(OBSERVATION)

Public diplomacy

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

....Your mind is closed to anything other than your neo Marxist brainwashing, you refuse to accept that neo Marxism is a death knell for everyone caught up in the regime. Even when faced with the evidence of the last 20 years you still refuse to accept that the Jews have the right to defend themselves against violent attacks from the arab muslims. That it is hamas and fatah that are paying people to post ISLAMONAZI propaganda on all message boards, funded from Iran and Syria. Look very closely at the posts you make and you will see exactly what you are blaming others for.

:bsflag:

Try reality and fact, all you do is post neo Marxist crap and lies to prove your anti semitic hatred.

Poor deluded challenger cannot accept that yet another lie about Israel has come out of Gaza :cool:

Well, yes I can as it happens. I'm capable of filtering the plausable from the implausable and making an objective determination. That's why I didn't jump onto this story when it first broke; it seemed implausable. The Zio-nuts here, however, just regurgitate anything they read or are told to regurgitate, without giving it any thought at all. :)
You know very well that what you just said applies to the deluded pro Palestinians here. They will post any article from any source as long as it vilifies Israel. No matter how bogus the accusation.
But when it comes to the cold hard truth, that's when their tails go between their legs.

Well of course someone like yourself who is allergic to the truth would say something like that.

Poor deluded challenger cannot accept that yet another lie about Israel has come out of Gaza :cool:

Well, yes I can as it happens. I'm capable of filtering the plausable from the implausable and making an objective determination. That's why I didn't jump onto this story when it first broke; it seemed implausable. The Zio-nuts here, however, just regurgitate anything they read or are told to regurgitate, without giving it any thought at all. :)
You know very well that what you just said applies to the deluded pro Palestinians here. They will post any article from any source as long as it vilifies Israel. No matter how bogus the accusation.
But when it comes to the cold hard truth, that's when their tails go between their legs.

Well of course someone like yourself who is allergic to the truth would say something like that.

...says someone like you who is clearly addicted to the lies spread by Zionists and doesn't have the mental capacity to distinguish fact from fantasy and needs to be told what to say and do.

...says someone like you who is clearly addicted to the lies spread by Zionists and doesn't have the mental capacity to distinguish fact from fantasy and needs to be told what to say and do.

Who was it tried to pass of a dam 40 miles from gaza as the one that caused the flooding, when the truth was it was just the extreme weather conditions. Now that was a massive LIE by you and the rest of team Palestine to show just how far you will sink to demonise and racially abuse the Jews.

Well, yes I can as it happens. I'm capable of filtering the plausable from the implausable and making an objective determination. That's why I didn't jump onto this story when it first broke; it seemed implausable. The Zio-nuts here, however, just regurgitate anything they read or are told to regurgitate, without giving it any thought at all.
:)

Who was it tried to pass of a dam 40 miles from gaza as the one that caused the flooding, when the truth was it was just the extreme weather conditions. Now that was a massive LIE by you and the rest of team Palestine to show just how far you will sink to demonise and racially abuse the Jews.

I merely pointed out that the Zionist Israeli spokesperson was being "economical with the truth" when he/she said that there were no dams in the Negev. If you want to leap to conclusions like a gazelle on speed, that's up to you. In any event, you probably had forgotten to take your meds and at your age you probably can't read or comprehend what's going on so I forgive you gramps.

I merely pointed out that the Zionist Israeli spokesperson was being "economical with the truth" when he/she said that there were no dams in the Negev. If you want to leap to conclusions like a gazelle on speed, that's up to you. In any event, you probably had forgotten to take your meds and at your age you probably can't read or comprehend what's going on so I forgive you gramps.

That was not said, what was said was there were no dams anywhere near gaza that could cause any flooding. You jumped in with one from 40 miles away that could not possibly have any effect on gaza

Geez, why the hostility? I merely pointed out that you are allergic to the truth, just like all pro Palestinians. In fact, your denial of this just strengthens the fact.
I suppose you can deny it, but just remember that no matter how much you deny it, the fact still remains a fact.
Boy must it suck to be a deluded pro Palestinian :D

That was not said, what was said was there were no dams anywhere near gaza that could cause any flooding. You jumped in with one from 40 miles away that could not possibly have any effect on gaza

Read your own link

The claim is entirely false, and southern Israel does not have any dams. Due to the recent rain, streams were flooded throughout the region with no connection to actions taken by the State of Israel.

Clearly, southern Israel does have at least one dam and I pointed this out. Furthermore the dam in question is on a tributary that ultimately feeds into the Wadi Gaza. If you open a dam, 40,50,100 miles away the water will still follow the watercourse to reach the sea. While it is therefore quite possible for Israel to have done what it was accused of, I thought it highly unlikely it had done so and stated this at the time. Since this rabid defence of yours, however, maybe you and your handlers are trying to hide something, "methinks, thou dost protest too much".

Geez, why the hostility? I merely pointed out that you are allergic to the truth, just like all pro Palestinians. In fact, your denial of this just strengthens the fact.
I suppose you can deny it, but just remember that no matter how much you deny it, the fact still remains a fact.

No hostility at all old chap, just a blunt statement of the truth; to Zionists like youself, facts are malleable depending on their current agenda. :D

No hostility at all old chap, just a blunt statement of the truth; to Zionists like youself, facts are malleable depending on their current agenda. :D

Here's another tip for you. Repeating the same lie over and over still won't make it true :D

Read your own link

The claim is entirely false, and southern Israel does not have any dams. Due to the recent rain, streams were flooded throughout the region with no connection to actions taken by the State of Israel.

Clearly, southern Israel does have at least one dam and I pointed this out. Furthermore the dam in question is on a tributary that ultimately feeds into the Wadi Gaza. If you open a dam, 40,50,100 miles away the water will still follow the watercourse to reach the sea. While it is therefore quite possible for Israel to have done what it was accused of, I thought it highly unlikely it had done so and stated this at the time. Since this rabid defence of yours, however, maybe you and your handlers are trying to hide something, "methinks, thou dost protest too much".

Just pointing out your ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATRED ANDS RACISM so you don't forget we have to sussed.

Still waiting for that definition ? ? ?

Here's another tip for you. Repeating the same lie over and over still won't make it true :D

Correct. Yet you Zionists just keep on doing it, again and again and again.

It's out there and I even gave you clues where to find it; simple enough for your "mini-me" friend to find it, yet you still can't. Not my problem.

Correct. Yet you Zionists just keep on doing it, again and again and again.

Still waiting for your definition ? Whats wrong afraid that it will show you are a brainwashed idiot

It's out there and I even gave you clues where to find it; simple enough for your "mini-me" friend to find it, yet you still can't. Not my problem.

Strange when we use that same reasoning you wont accept it, so why should be accept it from you

Now about this definition how about telling the world how much of a NAZI JEW HATER you really are ?

Forum List

Back