Lie of the Year goes to.....

The libs love PolitiFact. It gives them a chance to take shots at conservatives while sounding non partisan. PolitiFact and Tampa Bay Times are left wing all the way. Garbage.

drum roll please..........

PolitiFact: Trump wins 'Lie of the Year'

Fact-checking website PolitiFact has administered its "Lie of the Year" title to Donald Trump for the Republican presidential candidate's "various statements" throughout his 2016 campaign.

"When it comes to inaccurate statements, the Donald was on fire," Politifact said Monday in announcing the title.

Discuss.....

Yes, Adolf Trump is a world class liar. I suspect Hitler was much more truthful.

drum roll please..........

PolitiFact: Trump wins 'Lie of the Year'

Fact-checking website PolitiFact has administered its "Lie of the Year" title to Donald Trump for the Republican presidential candidate's "various statements" throughout his 2016 campaign.

"When it comes to inaccurate statements, the Donald was on fire," Politifact said Monday in announcing the title.

Discuss.....

Yes, Adolf Trump is a world class liar. I suspect Hitler was much more truthful.

Hillary isn't a liar? Can you sit there straight face and deny it? Good grief, people

"I handed over all work related emails."
"I did not have any emails marked classified on my server"
"ISIL has been contained."

The field is rich with candidates.

Politifact is quite biased against Democrats. They're terrified of being called "Liberal media!", so they therefore try so hard to do some "But both sides do it equally!" nonsense. And since both sides don't do it equally, that means they have to stretch and contort to find the "lies" by the Democrats.

And as this thread shows, they shouldn't bother. No matter how many fables Politifact makes up about Democrats, the right will still keep shrieking "Liberal media!" at them.

Politifact is quite biased against Democrats. They're terrified of being called "Liberal media!", so they therefore try so hard to do some "But both sides do it equally!" nonsense. And since both sides don't do it equally, that means they have to stretch and contort to find the "lies" by the Democrats.

And as this thread shows, they shouldn't bother. No matter how many fables Politifact makes up about Democrats, the right will still keep shrieking "Liberal media!" at them.

Nobody believes that shit

Only honest sane people believe it.

The libs love PolitiFact. It gives them a chance to take shots at conservatives while sounding non partisan. PolitiFact and Tampa Bay Times are left wing all the way. Garbage.

Politfact is biased, noxious "journalism"

Yuppers. Now although the WP leans left I trust Kessler on his fact checking. He pretty well calls it like he sees it and both sides get stung.

the only thing Clinton's missing is the trained maggots to eat her shit..

Trump has them waiting in line for his next bowel movement.

Only honest sane people believe it.
LOL. If you are an example of honest sane people then I'm Caitlyn Jenner.

Forum List

Back