LIBs Defined

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The best of the best of the best of stupid fucking Libs is at 19:30 but it's all priceless!
Obama's "stash"!!!!!! I love it!
The show is not current but the LIB stupidity is!
Today's laugh:

leave.jpg

We're getting an avalanche of conservative threads on this board that consist of some mewling sissyboy whining about how the meeeeaaaan the liberals are.

Was there any specific incident that resulted in this mass hysterical fit by conservatives?

Will it help if we liberals promise to be more sensitive towards the feelings of conservatives?

Do we need to make some kind of safe space for the board conservatives, someplace where their tender feelings can be shielded from reality?

We're getting an avalanche of conservative threads on this board that consist of some mewling sissyboy whining about how the meeeeaaaan the liberals are.

Was there any specific incident that resulted in this mass hysterical fit by conservatives?

Will it help if we liberals promise to be more sensitive towards the feelings of conservatives?

Do we need to make some kind of safe space for the board conservatives, someplace where their tender feelings can be shielded from reality?
No asshole. Conservatives don't NEED any help from anyone. They make the fucking money to pay for losers. They are the real fighters in real combat. They are faithful husbands and wives who are parents to their children. The fucking LIB cun88 are a national disgrace. Look you they elected President for Christ's sake!

No asshole. Conservatives don't NEED any help from anyone. They make the fucking money to pay for losers. They are the real fighters in real combat. They are faithful husbands and wives who are parents to their children. The fucking LIB cun88 are a national disgrace. Look you they elected President for Christ's sake!
English language good...

Okay, we're narrowing it down. Apparently, it was something that Savage said which set off this latest round of conservative weeping.

Being I don't speak wuss, I won't be able to figure out what it was that Savage said which was so upsetting. I'll just suggest that if Savage upsets you that much, you should stop listening to him.

Forum List

Back