Liberals Will Soon Demand Litter Boxes In Rest Rooms

1. So.....the Liberal Loonie (I understand that that is a redundancy) occupying the Mayor's Mansion in the Big Apple has mandated that men can use the Women's Rest Room, and women can use the Men's Rest Room.

This is hardly out of character for Liberals/Progressives, whose raison d'être is the destruction of custom and tradition....both of which have been formed in the cauldron of uncountable interactions between people.

Conservatives believe that custom and tradition result in individuals living in peace. Law is custom and precedent. Liberals are destroyers of custom and convention. To a conservative, change should be gradual, as the new society is often inferior to the old. We build on the ideas and experience of our ancestors. The species is wiser than the individual (Burke).

2. "De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings
“I think New York City has an obligation to lead. I think we have an obligation show that everyone should be embraced and everyone should be accepted,” Mr. de Blasio said today at a city recreation center in Chelsea. “Change comes from the grassroots. Change comes from the ground, and if people who believe in human rights don’t stand up for them, it lets those negative voices dominate.”

Mr. de Blasio signed an executive order today declaring that all city-owned buildings—schools, city offices, gyms and recreation centers like the one he visited today, some museums and public parks—that have single-sex facilities allow people to use the bathroom or locker room of the gender with which they identify. People will not be asked to show identification or otherwise prove their gender, the city said, and employees will receive training to assist them in meeting the requirements." De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings

The question is....'why stop there'??????

3. "Rise of the Otherkin—When Feelings Trump Biology, Anything Can Happen
Back when it was first becoming fashionable for transgenderism to be celebrated in the mainstream, critics of the trend would sometimes joke:What’s next? People choosing their race? Their age?

a. Such notions seemed ludicrous. But ... both of those have happened. Rachel Dolezalof Washington maintains that she is a black woman despite her blond hair, green eyes and her two white parents. And a Canadian 52-year-oldfather of sevendecided that he is actually a 6-year-old girl—and he was adopted by a Toronto family that lets him pretend to live as a child of that age.

4..... now we’re well past all that, with some claiming that they’re not human at all but entirely different species.

These “trans-species” individuals identify either as animals—such as cats, wolves and lions—or as mythical creatures like unicorns, mermaids, werewolves or dragons. They call themselves otherkin.

Some otherkin just identify with their creature in a “spiritual” kind of way. But others identify as the creature, and won’t be talked out of the idea that they are a non-human species. Many theories have been posited explaining how a non-human could end up inside a person, but self-proclaimed otherkin generally don’t fret too much about the “how” of their situations." Rise of the Otherkin--When Feelings Trump Biology, Anything Can Happen

Can the demand for litter boxes be far behind?

Your in depth fantasies would be better TV than Game of Thrones. That is, you know, if they weren't so batshit crazy and idiotic.

Yet one more vapid post from a brain-dead Liberal.

Another day, another dolt.

It looks like you made a quoting mistake. I believe you meant to quote your OP with that comment.

1. So.....the Liberal Loonie (I understand that that is a redundancy) occupying the Mayor's Mansion in the Big Apple has mandated that men can use the Women's Rest Room, and women can use the Men's Rest Room.

This is hardly out of character for Liberals/Progressives, whose raison d'être is the destruction of custom and tradition....both of which have been formed in the cauldron of uncountable interactions between people.

Conservatives believe that custom and tradition result in individuals living in peace. Law is custom and precedent. Liberals are destroyers of custom and convention. To a conservative, change should be gradual, as the new society is often inferior to the old. We build on the ideas and experience of our ancestors. The species is wiser than the individual (Burke).

2. "De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings
“I think New York City has an obligation to lead. I think we have an obligation show that everyone should be embraced and everyone should be accepted,” Mr. de Blasio said today at a city recreation center in Chelsea. “Change comes from the grassroots. Change comes from the ground, and if people who believe in human rights don’t stand up for them, it lets those negative voices dominate.”

Mr. de Blasio signed an executive order today declaring that all city-owned buildings—schools, city offices, gyms and recreation centers like the one he visited today, some museums and public parks—that have single-sex facilities allow people to use the bathroom or locker room of the gender with which they identify. People will not be asked to show identification or otherwise prove their gender, the city said, and employees will receive training to assist them in meeting the requirements." De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings

Back when it was first becoming fashionable for transgenderism to be celebrated in the mainstream, critics of the trend would sometimes joke:What’s next? People choosing their race? Their age?

a. Such notions seemed ludicrous. But ... both of those have happened. Rachel Dolezalof Washington maintains that she is a black woman despite her blond hair, green eyes and her two white parents. And a Canadian 52-year-oldfather of sevendecided that he is actually a 6-year-old girl—and he was adopted by a Toronto family that lets him pretend to live as a child of that age.

4..... now we’re well past all that, with some claiming that they’re not human at all but entirely different species.

These “trans-species” individuals identify either as animals—such as cats, wolves and lions—or as mythical creatures like unicorns, mermaids, werewolves or dragons. They call themselves otherkin.

Some otherkin just identify with their creature in a “spiritual” kind of way. But others identify as the creature, and won’t be talked out of the idea that they are a non-human species. Many theories have been posited explaining how a non-human could end up inside a person, but self-proclaimed otherkin generally don’t fret too much about the “how” of their situations." Rise of the Otherkin--When Feelings Trump Biology, Anything Can Happen

Your in depth fantasies would be better TV than Game of Thrones. That is, you know, if they weren't so batshit crazy and idiotic.

Yet one more vapid post from a brain-dead Liberal.

Another day, another dolt.

It looks like you made a quoting mistake. I believe you meant to quote your OP with that comment.

And yet another vapid post from the same dunce.

Here are your instructions: in order not to appear the total moron that you are....actually comment on something in the post/thread with which your are prepared to dispute.

The tiresome 'I hate you' posts are so very Liberal.

Here, for edification:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

Now the test: see if you can do better than your last two failed attempts.

You know, if a dude doesn't want to be naked with other dudes, they can both go to the bathroom and change in a stall
Exactly. That's why I don't know what you guys are having such a fit over. That's how it's done. What am I missing?

I'm referring to the current political issue on the topic, the NC law. You saying you agree with the NC law?

I don't give a shit about gays and they should totally be left alone. But the left is supporting positive rights, like that they have a right to validation and perks from government and the right to go into the dressing rooms of the other sex. Positive rights are an oxymoron, you don't have the right to infringe on the rights of others
You saying you agree with the NC law?
No. The left got involved because some people who associate with the right freaked out and tried to discriminate against them. I more agree with your statement that "they should totally be left alone." If that had been the attitude from the beginning, NONE of these idiot laws would be emerging from either side. But the left's reaction was because the right (or some therein) wanted to discriminate.

Just unsubstantiated accusations and rationalizations.

There is no justification for treading on the rights of other women by forcing them to allow men into their private areas. you want a guy walking in while your daughter is changing because he claims to be a woman at heart?
Horseshit. If a man THINKS he's a woman, what do you suppose he's going to do to my hypothetical daughter? If he thinks he's a woman he's going to call her honey and let her borrow his nail polish or whatever. He is probably going to be dressed as a woman and present as non-manlike as he can make himself. Someone not interested/vaguely non-observant would probably not even notice there was a "poser" in our midst. Now. This man/woman has a penis under his skirt. So he takes his shower equipment and goes into the shower stall and changes PRIVATELY. Women's rooms have all toilets in stalls with doors. What am I supposed to be freaked out about? I truly don't hear a lot of women complaining about this because they know it isn't going to happen. As I mentioned a couple days ago, a co-worker (male) lived in a co-ed dorm in college and they shared the shower facilities and THEY managed to behave like mature adults about it.
Unsubstantiated accusations and rationalizations, my ass. There is nothing in your argument except hostility against people who weren't lucky enough to be born heterosexual.

Begging the question. I highlighted it to help you find it
You've lost me. I guess if your argument is based solely on what hangs between our legs, not how we identify and behave, I guess I get you. But I don't see how a small appendage such as a penis creates such an alarming threat to y'all.

I'm referring to the current political issue on the topic, the NC law. You saying you agree with the NC law?

I don't give a shit about gays and they should totally be left alone. But the left is supporting positive rights, like that they have a right to validation and perks from government and the right to go into the dressing rooms of the other sex. Positive rights are an oxymoron, you don't have the right to infringe on the rights of others
No. The left got involved because some people who associate with the right freaked out and tried to discriminate against them. I more agree with your statement that "they should totally be left alone." If that had been the attitude from the beginning, NONE of these idiot laws would be emerging from either side. But the left's reaction was because the right (or some therein) wanted to discriminate.

There is no justification for treading on the rights of other women by forcing them to allow men into their private areas. you want a guy walking in while your daughter is changing because he claims to be a woman at heart?
Horseshit. If a man THINKS he's a woman, what do you suppose he's going to do to my hypothetical daughter? If he thinks he's a woman he's going to call her honey and let her borrow his nail polish or whatever. He is probably going to be dressed as a woman and present as non-manlike as he can make himself. Someone not interested/vaguely non-observant would probably not even notice there was a "poser" in our midst. Now. This man/woman has a penis under his skirt. So he takes his shower equipment and goes into the shower stall and changes PRIVATELY. Women's rooms have all toilets in stalls with doors. What am I supposed to be freaked out about? I truly don't hear a lot of women complaining about this because they know it isn't going to happen. As I mentioned a couple days ago, a co-worker (male) lived in a co-ed dorm in college and they shared the shower facilities and THEY managed to behave like mature adults about it.
Unsubstantiated accusations and rationalizations, my ass. There is nothing in your argument except hostility against people who weren't lucky enough to be born heterosexual.

You've lost me. I guess if your argument is based solely on what hangs between our legs, not how we identify and behave, I guess I get you. But I don't see how a small appendage such as a penis creates such an alarming threat to y'all.

I lost you with the difference between a guy claiming he's a woman and your assumption he does think he's a woman? Really? Didn't take much, I'm not going to have you follow me in a car.

And again, you are just focused on the transsexual's positive rights, not the right of women to not want a penis hanging around while they're changing and showering. The right to infringe on others isn't a legitimate right.

I lost you again, didn't I? LOL

So you're an "old lady" and you're OK with a guy walking in with a penis while you undress and shower? And you think most other women are OK with that too? And the ones who aren't OK with it don't have rights, just the one with the penis?

You know, if a dude doesn't want to be naked with other dudes, they can both go to the bathroom and change in a stall

Exactly. That's why I don't know what you guys are having such a fit over. That's how it's done. What am I missing?

How understanding of you.

And yet another vapid post from the same dunce.

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Here are your instructions

Oh, you're mommy now? I guess that explains why everything you say sounds like you're covered in piss.

You've been given two chances.

Clearly everything I've posted is completely accurate, and you are frustrated by same.

Consider yourself dissed and dismissed.

Are you beginning to see why you should have tried harder to get an education?

Oh, nobody has any chance of anything when they open one of your threads. Except maybe for early onset dementia.

Clearly everything I've posted is completely accurate, and you are frustrated by same.

Clearly! If someone thinks of you as a stupid kunt it can only mean that all your blather must be correct.

Either that, or you're just a stupid fucking kunt.

I would be bothered by that if I weren't slumming it by being in your thread in the first place.

You're absolutely right. You are the perfect example of how bad things get when a 10 year old girl is sold off into marriage and forbidden to go to school anymore.

How understanding of you.

Yes, she doesn't give a shit about the other women. She doesn't care, so it's fine, screw the rest of them

I lost you with the difference between a guy claiming he's a woman and your assumption he does think he's a woman? Really? Didn't take much, I'm not going to have you follow me in a car.

And again, you are just focused on the transsexual's positive rights, not the right of women to not want a penis hanging around while they're changing and showering. The right to infringe on others isn't a legitimate right.

Confucius say, "When the other guy is wearing ear plugs, no sense in repeating yourself again and again."

Confucius say, "When the other guy is wearing ear plugs, no sense in repeating yourself again and again."

If you are a woman, you know most women don't want a penis from a guy they don't know around while they are dressing. And if you're a mother, you certainly don't want your 16 year old daughter exposed to that

"...the North Carolina legislature met in a special session on March 23 to pass House Bill 2 (HB2). This specifies that people may only use public restrooms, locker rooms, and change rooms intended for their biological sex.

This was a hurried response to an ordinance passed in the state’s biggest city, Charlotte, which would have allowed transgender people to use the bathrooms of their gender identity. In other words, a transwoman (a male-to-female transsexual) could use women’s facilities

Now’s a good time to ask what is at stake. Here are a few of the questions raised by the bathroom imbroglio.

Is there a consensus on the facts about transgender issues?

Who decides?

What is the philosophy behind transgender identity?" MercatorNet: The battle over bathrooms bathrooms/17849#sthash.N9aDrQ5t.dpuf

Oh, nobody has any chance of anything when they open one of your threads. Except maybe for early onset dementia.

Clearly! If someone thinks of you as a stupid kunt it can only mean that all your blather must be correct.

Either that, or you're just a stupid fucking kunt.

I would be bothered by that if I weren't slumming it by being in your thread in the first place.

You're absolutely right. You are the perfect example of how bad things get when a 10 year old girl is sold off into marriage and forbidden to go to school anymore.

Hmmmm....were you taught that sort of vulgarity by those who raised you?

Or...is that merely how Liberals respond to facts, and individuals whose level you find well above you?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hmmmm....were you taught that sort of vulgarity by those who raised you?

Or...is that merely how Liberals respond to facts, and individuals whose level you find well above you?

Liberal? I'm Donald Trump, you bleeding kunt.

So very glad that you were able to drop by....one normally has to go to a skid row flop house to find one of your caliber.

In any case, putting your vulgarity on display as representative of Leftists and Leftism is illustrative.

"Man Dressed as Woman Caught Taking Pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room
A man who claims to identify as a woman was caught taking pictures of a woman in the dressing room of an Idaho Falls Target Tuesday.

Idaho Falls resident Sean P. Smith, 43, who also goes by the name "Shauna Patricia Smith," was arrested on one count of felony voyeurism after taking a series of pictures of the woman while she was changing, according to Bonneville County Sgt. Bryan Lovell."
Man Dressed as Woman Caught taking pictures of Woman in Target Dressing Room

How many times must the views of you Liberals be proven irrational, mentally unbalances, and more suited to a jungle than to civilization, before you accept you dementia?????

will your people demand roast dog be serves at sporting events

A man who claims to identify as a woman was caught taking pictures of a woman in the dressing room of an Idaho Falls Target Tuesday.

Idaho Falls resident Sean P. Smith, 43, who also goes by the name "Shauna Patricia Smith," was arrested on one count of felony voyeurism after taking a series of pictures of the woman while she was changing, according to Bonneville County Sgt. Bryan Lovell."

How many times must the views of you Liberals be proven irrational, mentally unbalances, and more suited to a jungle than to civilization, before you accept you dementia?????
too funny, you being the one literally one generation removed from squatting in rice paddies and eating dog

too funny, you being the one literally one generation removed from squatting in rice paddies and eating dog
I think that more women should conceal carry and when a pervert is there in a threatening way, give about 50 cents right to the tallywacker and bits. Do women have rights or not? The war on women has been from the left since JFK did Marylyn.

Forum List

Back