Liberals Will Have A Stroke

ooooh, Mr.A BS'er, did you have time enough to look up the answer to my question ?

A BS'er: "By the way.........it was a minority of people who lobbied successfully to get that motto put on our money and get it adopted as a national slogan."

WM: "oooooh really?? when did that happen ?? do you know??"

the question stands!

Reflecting all this time on the original post/thread title.....

It does make one wonder. Since individual liberals are not allowed to have brains (where strokes occur), then would it be necessary for ALL liberals to go into spasm when the collective "brain" is so afflicted?

But back to our sheriff.....

Would there be less chance of individual or collective "stroking" were the thought to be completed:

"In God we trust - all others pay your speeding fine in CASH"

What think (if that's allowed) you?

Honestly, I can't find liberals with enough blood going to their heads to have a stroke.

I think the game is to protest just enough to get "other people to react" and then not do anything to solve the problem.
Just sit back and blame other people and groups, and go vote for politicians who don't solve the problems they promise to either.

I saw a lot of people on the news blocking the traffic on the way to a Trump event,
but was told even THAT was "paid for" by corporate interests!

If voting for Obama or voting for Hillary Clinton is enough to freak out the opposition
and MAKE THEM REACT, that's easier to let "other people" have the stroke!
Sit back, relax, let other people freak out.

(same with the ACA, it's not singlepayer, and all the Universal Care people I know
are also lobbying against this corporate hijacking. But they are basically allowing
the rightwing to fight that battle and "have the heart attacks" over it. I found some
activists pushing for Universal Singlepayer under HRC 676 but "nobody trumpets this in the media."
All the hype / hypertension in the media is left to the rightwing and conservative talking heads,
to expend their energy throwing their own fits and putting themselves on the line as the bad guys.)

By the way.........it was a minority of people who lobbied successfully to get that motto put on our money and get it adopted as a national slogan.

oooooh really?? when did that happen ?? do you know??

It happened in 1956.

"In God We Trust" is the official motto of the United States. It was adopted as the nation's motto in 1956 as an alternative or replacement to the unofficial motto of E pluribus unum, which was adopted when the Great Seal of the United States was created and adopted in 1782.[1][2]

In God we trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i see the fake sailor is too cowardly or stupid to asnwer the question

sad.........., very sad one was never educated in the Constitution!! :up:

Ever stop to consider that I have a life and don't spend all my waking hours on a messageboard?

Besides...........you don't matter enough to me that I have to rush over here and check to see if someone like you is waiting for an answer to a stupid question.

Forum List

Back