Liberals, why are you ok with threats and doxxing of those with which whom you disagree?

For example the Michigan County Commisioners who wanted an audit of the votes cast, because 173,000 more absentee ballots were received than mailed out.

This seems like something the mafia would do. Why do you support Abraham Aiyash threatening the children of these commissioners?

None of you useful idiots and mindless soldiers of the left will even condemn these actions....so you support it. Why?

The thread premise is a lie and fails as both a strawman and a loaded question fallacy.

Except it's neither of those. It's actually happening

Actually, it is the worthless trumpfisti that are making death threats to election officials:

In this thread we see that liberals are fine with threatening children because ORANGE MAN BAD.

wow.

For example the Michigan County Commisioners who wanted an audit of the votes cast, because 173,000 more absentee ballots were received than mailed out.

This seems like something the mafia would do. Why do you support Abraham Aiyash threatening the children of these commissioners?

None of you useful idiots and mindless soldiers of the left will even condemn these actions....so you support it. Why?

You are asking this question to thugs! liberals thugs ^^^

It's useless to ask....that's what criminals like them do. It's in their nature, they won't change

Patriots will fight back, have no doubt of that. :thup:

No one, liberal or conservative, should be for this aberrant behavior from either party.
Agreed.
Thank you.
I can tell you that there have been countless times lib politicians have said stuff I found outrageous/traitorous/etc. I get people being pissed. I get wanting to feed that person into a wood chipper. But threatening kids, or putting their family’s home address out there, and stuff like that? Completely outrageous and I’d give no one a pass for that.

I give him a D- since the threats and doxing are coming overwhelmingly one way yet he doesn't acknowledge that and pretends it goes both ways

Death threats have been made to Republicans who agree with Biden's fraud free victory in the election.

Furthermore I spoke out against this shit when they were harassing public officials just dinning out with their families. Like Huckleberry's daughter. To me that's un-Americans and it just embarrassing politically.
"Fraud Free election"? Did you really type that with a straight face?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
No one, liberal or conservative, should be for this aberrant behavior from either party.
When the party is calling for a "Trump Accountability Project" it clearly displays that the democrats in general utterly disagree with your sentiment.

I'm not really following the LGBTQ community activism. But I will say there is only one thing worse than Democrats in politics, imo, and that's Republicans.
AFAIK, the Trump Accountability Project is not a LGB deal.

Apparently they've been around for a while.

These guys stole the name and I can't agree with targeting citizens. I would only support going after the elected officials who support Trumpism and then only in their next elections. They should be left alone when they return to private life.

Thanks for the links.
Queers whining about alleged persecution and abuse? These freaks have become a "protected and catered to " class. They scream "Hate crime" is they think someone said the word "fag" and call 911. I miss the days when the queers were not so "loud and proud" and kept their sexual proclivities to themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back