Is ‘he talks nice and makes me feel warm and fuzzy’ a paramount qualifier for the American presidency?

Is that where we’re at? Can politicians win with no prior accomplishments in government, on promises to improve Mexico’s healthcare while degrading our own and with no clear agenda so long as they talk nice?
lol. A career politician who knows how our form of Government is supposed to work. All your guy had was right wing bigotry not any better solutions at lower cost.

It is for Mac1958.

That partisan hack would vote for a dead goat as long as it speaks nicely and it's not meanie.

It's as pathetic as it sounds.

I’m really hoping Mac1958 stands with only a few other ignorant fragile folks on this.
I've tried to explain this to you multiple times, and I just can't get it through your skull.

You're certainly free to create any fantasies you want to about my positions. I'm just not required to participate.

I remain amazed at how far up in your heads I exist, and it remains a weird mix of flattering and creepy.

Is that where we’re at? Can politicians win with no prior accomplishments in government, on promises to improve Mexico’s healthcare while degrading our own and with no clear agenda so long as they talk nice?
lol. A career politician who knows how our form of Government is supposed to work. All your guy had was right wing bigotry not any better solutions at lower cost.
he knows how it works and how to take advantage of it......what has he done for any of us that really matters?....

Talking nice is a good thing as long as there is sound moral fiber to go along with it. Talking divisively and possessing no moral character and no clear, pragmatic agenda should not translate into a win. I don't know which candidate you refer to with your no accomplishments and promise to improve Mexico's health care question and we have no real health care system to degrade.

I've tried to explain this to you multiple times, and I just can't get it through your skull.

You're certainly free to create any fantasies you want to about my positions. I'm just not required to participate.
I wish we had taken up a collection back in 2016 to buy you a petting pony.

if so you might be more reachable by reason now

I wish we had taken up a collection back in 2016 to buy you a petting pony.

if so you might be more reachable by reason now
:dunno:

Apparently talk (lip service) is what America's idea of being presidential is all about. Look presidential, talk presidential, shake hands, slap the backs of European allies and say "Sure!" when they ask you for more handouts.

Meantime, Joe Biden picks a Sec. of State, who he describes as a "long time advisor."

How do you get to have "long time" anything without being in Washington for a LONG TIME?

Certainly, Trump didn't have the advantage of any "old friends" in DC!

What has Joe been doing all that time? I don't know that I want my president to have "old friends" in Washington! What is the point of "terms" if you never leave and end up with a cadre of the same people for decades who all become "friends?"

You get better ideas from a contrast of diversity of experience and backgrounds than you do from a group of people who've all been paling around for years and years.

Joe Biden: Everyone's friend.

Well, someone who intentionally pisses off half the country just for fun isn't really deserving to be the leader of the entire country, now is he?

Well, someone who intentionally pisses off half the country just for fun isn't really deserving to be the leader of the entire country, now is he?
You are a very superficial voter

Having your feelings hurt by a president who speaks plainly is a relief from washington swamp rats who talk out of both sides of their mouth while never keeping their promises

Is that where we’re at? Can politicians win with no prior accomplishments in government
A career politician who knows how our form of Government is supposed to work.

You poor sap. A "career" politician who knows how government is SUPPOSED to work?

So you have no idea the Founders intended for people to join government for just a few years, a term, then go back to their private sector jobs?

The ultimate career politician is a DICTATOR who serves for life!

How government is supposed to work? So it was working four years ago and will again next year sans Trump? In other words, you have NO PROBLEM with how government "worked" in the 1960s, 70s, 80, 90s, 2000s and so on? Government was "working" the way it was SUPPOSED with a bunch of insider cronies all getting rich off the taxpayers doing deals around the world that made them rich.

You are a very superficial voter

Having your feelings hurt by a president who speaks plainly is a relief from washington swamp rats who talk out of both sides of their mouth while never keeping their promises
This is not a superficial matter at all. The unity of the country is paramount to our strength as a nation. Trump intentionally damages it to maintain power, thus weakening us.

There was a president you may have heard of named Abraham Lincoln who said a house divided cannot stand. Seems like he was a smart dude to me.

Unfortunately, "our" health care system in the United States, Canada, and Europe, needs to be utterly destroyed, and torn down, and eradicated from its origins in medieval Europe. Every last one of those doctors, nurses, and caregivers needs to be punished for all that mass murder and mayhem, and the lusts and desires for the carnage of human flesh which they inflict on us against our will.

Apparently talk (lip service) is what America's idea of being presidential is all about. Look presidential, talk presidential, shake hands, slap the backs of European allies and say "Sure!" when they ask you for more handouts.

Meantime, Joe Biden picks a Sec. of State, who he describes as a "long time advisor."

How do you get to have "long time" anything without being in Washington for a LONG TIME?

Certainly, Trump didn't have the advantage of any "old friends" in DC!

What has Joe been doing all that time? I don't know that I want my president to have "old friends" in Washington! What is the point of "terms" if you never leave and end up with a cadre of the same people for decades who all become "friends?"

You get better ideas from a contrast of diversity of experience and backgrounds than you do from a group of people who've all been paling around for years and years.

Joe Biden: Everyone's friend.
Look at the mess that trump has made of our democracy with his "diversity of experience" or in his case a lack of experience. He has brought into his inner circle a group of 2nd rate people who tell him what he wants to hear rather than what he needs to hear and fires those who attempt to tell him what he needs to hear. He thinks that he "knows more than the generals". Nobody pals around in the congress, but they have a diversity of experience that they will hopefully share.

Trump intentionally damages it to maintain power, thus weakening us.
Thats not true

trump is attacked every day, along with trump supporters, in very personal terms.

trump is not romney who turns the other cheek.

he fights back

You just made the case for dividing the nation.....do you realize it ?

I don't think Trump promised all that. Not sure who you're talking about otherwise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back