Liberals, why are you ok with threats and doxxing of those with which whom you disagree?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
For example the Michigan County Commisioners who wanted an audit of the votes cast, because 173,000 more absentee ballots were received than mailed out.

This seems like something the mafia would do. Why do you support Abraham Aiyash threatening the children of these commissioners?

None of you useful idiots and mindless soldiers of the left will even condemn these actions....so you support it. Why?

Liberals, why are you ok with threats and doxxing
of those with which whom you disagree?

Star Wars The Mandalorian || This is The Way (Tribute) - YouTube

For example the Michigan County Commisioners who wanted an audit of the votes cast, because 173,000 more absentee ballots were received than mailed out.

This seems like something the mafia would do. Why do you support Abraham Aiyash threatening the children of these commissioners?

None of you useful idiots and mindless soldiers of the left will even condemn these actions....so you support it. Why?

Fascists use intimidation to silence those who oppose them. When they do not have facts and they are trying to hide their crimes they have but one tool and that is to threaten.. America should be very afraid at what is coming.... The next step is to kill those that disagree with them, just ask the French...

Fascists use intimidation to silence those who oppose them. When they do not have facts and they are trying to hide their crimes they have but one tool and that is to threaten.. America should be very afraid at what is coming.... The next step is to kill those that disagree with them, just ask the French...

or the Russians, the Italians, the Germans, the Chileans...

No one, liberal or conservative, should be for this aberrant behavior from either party.
Agreed.
Thank you.
I can tell you that there have been countless times lib politicians have said stuff I found outrageous/traitorous/etc. I get people being pissed. I get wanting to feed that person into a wood chipper. But threatening kids, or putting their family’s home address out there, and stuff like that? Completely outrageous and I’d give no one a pass for that.

No one, liberal or conservative, should be for this aberrant behavior from either party.
Agreed.
Thank you.
I can tell you that there have been countless times lib politicians have said stuff I found outrageous/traitorous/etc. I get people being pissed. I get wanting to feed that person into a wood chipper. But threatening kids, or putting their family’s home address out there, and stuff like that? Completely outrageous and I’d give no one a pass for that.

I give him a D- since the threats and doxing are coming overwhelmingly one way yet he doesn't acknowledge that and pretends it goes both ways

Agreed.
Thank you.

I give him a D- since the threats and doxing are coming overwhelmingly one way yet he doesn't acknowledge that and pretends it goes both ways

Death threats have been made to Republicans who agree with Biden's fraud free victory in the election.

Furthermore I spoke out against this shit when they were harassing public officials just dinning out with their families. Like Huckleberry's daughter. To me that's un-Americans and it just embarrassing politically.

Agreed.
Thank you.

Death threats have been made to Republicans who agree with Biden's fraud free victory in the election.

Furthermore I spoke out against this shit when they were harassing public officials just dinning out with their families. Like Huckleberry's daughter. To me that's un-Americans and it just embarrassing politically.

But you're equating Democrats who are actually going after Republicans and making threats with some twitter threats that happen to everyone on twitter.

As I said, you're not acknowledging the heft of the issue which is one dimensional.

No one is trying to get Biden supporters fired. No one is cancelling Biden supporters. No one is shooting Biden supporters or beating them up or throwing drinks on them or kicking them out of restaurants or attacking them for wearing a red hat. That is all going one way

The thread premise is a lie and fails as both a strawman and a loaded question fallacy.

LIBERALS...here, try this.

“I condemn Abraham Aiyash for threatening the children of the Republican County Commissioners in Wayne County, MI.”

If you cant say it,you agree.

Are you ok with conservatives threatening your children? You are not hypocrites, are you?

When the party is calling for a "Trump Accountability Project" it clearly displays that the democrats in general utterly disagree with your sentiment.

I'm not really following the LGBTQ community activism. But I will say there is only one thing worse than Democrats in politics, imo, and that's Republicans.

When the party is calling for a "Trump Accountability Project" it clearly displays that the democrats in general utterly disagree with your sentiment.

I'm not really following the LGBTQ community activism. But I will say there is only one thing worse than Democrats in politics, imo, and that's Republicans.
AFAIK, the Trump Accountability Project is not a LGB deal.

Lins support threatening the children of those they don’t agree with politically.

Just amazing

Apparently they've been around for a while.

These guys stole the name and I can't agree with targeting citizens. I would only support going after the elected officials who support Trumpism and then only in their next elections. They should be left alone when they return to private life.

Apparently they've been around for a while.

These guys stole the name and I can't agree with targeting citizens. I would only support going after the elected officials who support Trumpism and then only in their next elections. They should be left alone when they return to private life.

Thanks for the links.

Forum List

Back