Liberals Spent Six Months Coming Up with ‘Ultra MAGA’ Attack Line

6g4r22.jpg

UMA for short. ;)

I think I'd rather have MAGA instead of the liberal alternative of MAMA. Make America Mediocre Again..

Or the ultraliberal alternative of MASA, Make America a Shithole Again.

Ultra MAGA

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Madison Cawthorn
Matt Gaetz
Lauren Boebert

Ultra MAGA

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Madison Cawthorn
Matt Gaetz
Lauren Boebert

What's wrong, pray tell, with the idea of America returning to greatness?

Why do libs have a problem with it? Why the progressive enchantment with mediocrity and decline?

I remember the 1980 election, Reagan vs. Jimmy Fucking Carter.

Carter's campaign theme, "Malaise Forever" resonated with the liberal masses, I could never understand why.

Ultra MAGA

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Madison Cawthorn
Matt Gaetz
Lauren Boebert
Globalism is the death of the United States. It's been going on for decades and longer. Social justice issues are blurring it and even pushing it.

Liberals Spent Six Months Coming Up with

‘Ultra MAGA’ Attack Line

13 May 2022 ~~ By Joel B. Pollack
Liberal, Democratic Party-aligned strategists, pollsters, and think tank experts spent six months coming up with the “ultra MAGA” label that President Joe Biden has begun to deploy against Republicans ahead of a difficult midterm election.
The Washington Post reported Friday:
Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group.
~Snip~
Whether the gambit works remains to be seen. Outgoing White House press secretary Jen Psaki, speaking to reporters on Thursday, defended President Biden’s use of the attack line, saying that “that the President is not afraid to call out what he sees as extreme positions that are out of line with where the American people stand.”
Dunn, notorious for having praised Chinese tyrant Mao Zedong, and for having advised disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, returned to the White House in late April. President Biden began using the “ultra MAGA” line soon thereafter.

Commentary:
Isn't great! American have gone from "Deplorables", to "MAGA's" and finally to ultra MAGA's.
Typical of Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. While mother Anita Dunn waves her 'Little Red Book' quoting Mao Zedong.
In a way, I like it better than the Deplorable tag Hillary gave us, but I'll answer to that to.... 'ULTRA MAGA', it has a nice ring to it. Gee, thanks Joey and Anita! I'll wear it home.
Meanwhile you have to wonder the time and millions spent to come up with that moniker to actually compliment conservatives.
Put another way, Maoist Democrats are building their whole midterm election campaign around the idea that Americans wanting America to be great is something to be ashamed of.
All in all we still can shout "Let's Go Brandon" to make them angry.
Veggie Joe thinks Ultra Making America Great is a bad thing.

More evidence he hates America.

This makes sense. It's Democratic competence at its very best.

Six months to come up with a slogan that Trump gave himself and his own people--with one word added.

No one but no one but no one deserves to lose more than these folks

Ain't that the truth. I guess for the Democrats it's kind of a success that they managed to avoid settling on re-de-fund the police.

In May, Trump spoke with editors from the Economist, a publication staffed by people who know a lot about economics, the dead giveaway being the fact that it’s called the Economist.

ECONOMIST: But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?

TRUMP: It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll… you understand the expression “prime the pump"?

ECONOMIST: Yes.

TRUMP: We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

ECONOMIST: Priming the pump?

TRUMP: Yeah, have you heard it?

ECONOMIST: Yes.

TRUMP: Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just… I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.
What's your point, dumbass?

Globalism is the death of the United States. It's been going on for decades and longer. Social justice issues are blurring it and even pushing it.
Globalism has been going on for over a hundred years
It is what made the US a Superpower

‘Ultra MAGA’ Attack Line

Liberal, Democratic Party-aligned strategists, pollsters, and think tank experts spent six months coming up with the “ultra MAGA” label that President Joe Biden has begun to deploy against Republicans ahead of a difficult midterm election.
Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group.
~Snip~
Whether the gambit works remains to be seen. Outgoing White House press secretary Jen Psaki, speaking to reporters on Thursday, defended President Biden’s use of the attack line, saying that “that the President is not afraid to call out what he sees as extreme positions that are out of line with where the American people stand.”
Dunn, notorious for having praised Chinese tyrant Mao Zedong, and for having advised disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, returned to the White House in late April. President Biden began using the “ultra MAGA” line soon thereafter.

Commentary:
Isn't great! American have gone from "Deplorables", to "MAGA's" and finally to ultra MAGA's.
Typical of Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. While mother Anita Dunn waves her 'Little Red Book' quoting Mao Zedong.
In a way, I like it better than the Deplorable tag Hillary gave us, but I'll answer to that to.... 'ULTRA MAGA', it has a nice ring to it. Gee, thanks Joey and Anita! I'll wear it home.
Meanwhile you have to wonder the time and millions spent to come up with that moniker to actually compliment conservatives.
Put another way, Maoist Democrats are building their whole midterm election campaign around the idea that Americans wanting America to be great is something to be ashamed of.
Not a bad option
This woman was there top fundraiser:

She was the one that:
But she is a top GOP fundraiser and is definitely getting a top committee position as a kingmaker...

‘Ultra MAGA’ Attack Line

~Snip~

Commentary:

The best Ivy League minds took 6 months to create this??

What a rip-off!!

Trump is a Narcicist..........and tends to do that............And his analagy is right...............

If you don't prime the pump it will NEVER PUMP WATER.........It will be will be air locked up and continue to run it will burn up the pump.

Regulation is air being added and causing the pump to fail..........Everytime in our history that tax cuts and deregulations have been used the Revenue in Gov't went up.
People not sitting on their asses and working not sucking on the gov't tit............lowers costs and increases revenue..........

Covid insanity blew all that shit up.

~~~~~~
How dare you speak and write the truth! Anti-Maoist Deplorable Ultra MAGA's will soon be silenced by Nina Jancewicz and sent to the D.C. Gulags.

Not a bad option
This woman was there top fundraiser:

She was the one that:
But she is a top GOP fundraiser and is definitely getting a top committee position as a kingmaker...

And this reflects the persistent failure of Democrats' messaging strategies. You really think the people who are inspired by loonies like MTG to donate to Dems (i.e. what Dr. Rachel Bitecofer refers to as the anti-partisanship factor) need to be convinced any further to vote for Democrats come election time? Republicans tend to be a little smarter, understanding that while you may have to pander to the base to generate donations, you have to pander to the undecided voter to generate election wins. Democrats constantly try to rely on pandering to the base for both objectives. That's why Democrats have lost Congress the majority of this century's elections, only win when the political tides are extraordinarily in their favor, and barely win even then.

Forum List

Back