NIH Employees Collecting Drug Company Royalties

Big Bend Texas

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2022

I'm just trying to figure out how this has remained in the shadows for so long and how on earth we allow this to continue legally with zero oversight whatsoever.

If one has an interest in a drug company how on earth can they be expected to act honestly and honorably without bias in their positions that determine such things as how much grant money may be awarded to develop or study a given drug or make policy that would affect the approval of a drug being developed by a company that they have an interest in?

Last edited:

I'm just trying to figure out how this has remained in the shadows for so long and how on earth we allow this to continue legally with zero oversight whatsoever.

If one has an interest in a drug company how on earth can they be expected to act honestly and honorably without bias in their positions that determine such things as how much grant money may be awarded to develop or study a given drug or make policy that would affect the approval of a drug being developed by a company that they have an interest in?
I was started to make a thread on this!

I was shocked to learn that not only are NIH "Scientists" (Shills) paid by Pfizer but the NIH refuses to disclose these payment -- for recommending 5 years olds get the jab!

Why is it OK:

for BigPharma to pay NIH,

who then recommends BigPharma products and

Never has to disclose the pay for play?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Forum List

Back