Liberals So Desperate They Have Turned to Prayer

she's starting to crack her voice, there will be crocodile tears.

we've seen this before too...

Last edited:
If I was Hillary, I'd go with complete isolation and say nothing at this point beyond "It's another attempt by Donnies Desperados to pull his sinking campaign out of the mire"...and completely leave it at that. Not one word further. She'll win by a landslide....and then be on her way to compromising with the Senate majority (of republicans hopefully) to get things done for our country...like her husband Bill was famous for doing before the GOP paid whores to sabotage his career.

They only paid those whores to ruin Bill because he was so popular that they were afraid his popularity would render into another democrat in 2000 for another 8 years. So they HAD to dethrone his popularity somehow. It really wasn't personal. So it's why I think the Clintons will get along with the newer Senate. I smell Cheney behind Monica and Gennifer..

If I was Hillary, I'd go with complete isolation and say nothing at this point beyond "It's another attempt by Donnies Desperados to pull his sinking campaign out of the mire"...and completely leave it at that. Not one word further. She'll win by a landslide.

Yeah nevermind if she broke the damn law....you people are pathetic

Forum List

Back