Liberals / Snowflakes Refuse To Accept It - Violence going On IS NOT ABOUT FLOYD...

"The underlying problem". Which, in your opinion, is what?
So you don't know. Okay. Let me try to help.

Well, this started with a murder of a black guy by a cop.

And as most people know, there is a certain level of racial tension in this country (none of it is the Right's fault, of course, since racism is fake news).

Just keep believing what you're told by your President, the guy who pretended not to know who David Duke is.

Does that clarify a bit for you? Up to speed now?

No, I don't know what the fuck is swimming around in your twisted little brain; I'm not a mind reader, especially when the page is that small. So spare me the attempts at condescension and just spit out whatever meme you're trying to convince us that "everyone knows".

There is a certain level of racial tension in this country, and none of it is the left's fault, of course, because how could praising and making excuses for riots and looting POSSIBLY encourage anyone to do more of it?

Just keep believing that you can push the envelope and spew increasingly hateful lies and propaganda and the just point to Trump and the right and scream, "Racist! It's THEIR fault, not ours!" and somehow, that will allow you not to hate yourself as the lying shitbag you are.

Does THAT clarify it for YOU? Are you completely up-to-speed on how badly your narrative has failed? Because I can keep spelling out the contempt you deserve for as long as it takes your crippled brain to grasp it.

And as most people know, there is a certain level of racial tension in this country (none of it is the Right's fault, of course, since racism is fake news).

Just keep believing what you're told by your President, the guy who pretended not to know who David Duke is.

No, I don't know what the fuck is swimming around in your twisted little brain; I'm not a mind reader, especially when the page is that small. So spare me the attempts at condescension and just spit out whatever meme you're trying to convince us that "everyone knows".

There is a certain level of racial tension in this country, and none of it is the left's fault, of course, because how could praising and making excuses for riots and looting POSSIBLY encourage anyone to do more of it?

Just keep believing that you can push the envelope and spew increasingly hateful lies and propaganda and the just point to Trump and the right and scream, "Racist! It's THEIR fault, not ours!" and somehow, that will allow you not to hate yourself as the lying shitbag you are.

Does THAT clarify it for YOU? Are you completely up-to-speed on how badly your narrative has failed? Because I can keep spelling out the contempt you deserve for as long as it takes your crippled brain to grasp it.
Are you like this in real life?

Well idiot, BLACK cop says have been killed by these morons from YOUR side. Crickets. Black LIES matter. Where’s the national protests over these cops? You are a TDS suffering liar. Up to speed now?
Try to calm down. Since you don't know my full position on this, you're going drama queen based on abject ignorance.

In other words, you're a good Trumpster.
Good ignorant leftist asshole ignoring the facts thrown in your face and crying about Trump. Like you always do because you have no argument. Obviously any conservative here is miles above you knowledge wise. Keep ignoring reality. Idiot.

When a black cop kills a white guy, is that racism?
I don't know. And I don't know that this killing was racism.

It's a bit more complicated than that. I can only keep this stuff so simple, y'know?

Oh, yeah, because what spews from your piehole is so complex. Don't flatter yourself. Screaming, "You're a racist! DAVID DUKE!!" is not exactly deep thought.

It's a bit more complicated than that. I can only keep this stuff so simple, y'know?

Oh, yeah, because what spews from your piehole is so complex. Don't flatter yourself. Screaming, "You're a racist! DAVID DUKE!!" is not exactly deep thought.
You asked a question and I answered it. And the David Duke reference was entirely accurate.

You Trumpsters are every bit as snowflakey as any silly, hypersensitive college kid.

Calm down. Talk radio isn't real life. True story.

No that’s justified because white people have all the privledges (that they earned)

Yes, we don't know that this killing was racism. The media and Democrats keep saying it is.

These Democrat terrorist groups, antifa and BLM, own all the destruction. You'll never see a MAGA hat looting or burning a store. Democrats are evil and yet some people want to give them control. That's freakin crazy.

Well idiot, BLACK cop says have been killed by these morons from YOUR side. Crickets. Black LIES matter. Where’s the national protests over these cops? You are a TDS suffering liar. Up to speed now?
Try to calm down. Since you obviously don't know my full position on this, you're going drama queen based on abject ignorance.

So, were you born evil and amoral, or did you have to take classes? Destroying the World 101?

Try to calm down. Since you obviously don't know my full position on this, you're going drama queen based on abject ignorance.

So, were you born evil and amoral, or did you have to take classes? Destroying the World 101?
So you feel I'm evil.

On what grounds, precisely?

Are you like this in real life?

Outraged by evil behavior? I wouldn't want to be any other way.

So you feel I'm evil.

I'm gonna go with the consistent excuse-making for and indulging of evil behavior. You tell yourself that being tepid and lukewarm about it means you aren't really doing it.

So you feel I'm evil.

I'm gonna go with the consistent excuse-making for and indulging of evil behavior. You tell yourself that being tepid and lukewarm about it means you aren't really doing it.
Please provide a quote of me doing that.

Otherwise, you just made that up.

Do you consider lying to be a form of evil?

You asked a question and I answered it. And the David Duke reference was entirely accurate.

You Trumpsters are every bit as snowflakey as any silly, hypersensitive college kid.

I asked a question, and you condescended at me. There's a difference. Then you insulted me, which you have now done again. So no, I will not calm down, and I certainly do not need an evil-supporting bigot to tell me to do so.

True story.

I asked a question, and you condescended at me. There's a difference. Then you insulted me, which you have now done again. So no, I will not calm down, and I certainly do not need an evil-supporting bigot to tell me to do so.

True story.
So you call me "evil", and then can't support it.

Again: Do you think lying is a form of evil?

Does he associate with Duke? Is he at the White House with professed revolutionaries like Obama had? Fella....they are purchasing the guns. Do you understand that? While the politicians continue to sell people out the nation is arming to the teeth. We are that much closer to a shoot first and answer questions later environment. There are cities that even don't want people to defend themselves!

Does he associate with Duke? Is he at the White House with professed revolutionaries like Obama had? Fella....they are purchasing the guns. Do you understand that? While the politicians continue to sell people out the nation is arming to the teeth. We are that much closer to a shoot first and answer questions later environment. There are cities that even don't want people to defend themselves!
So you're defending Trump pretending not to know who David Duke was. Oh, by the way, a few years earlier he had referred to Duke as "racist and a problem". He seemed to know about him then.

This is why some of us view Trump and his supporters the way we do.

So you feel I'm evil.

Please provide a quote of me doing that.

Otherwise, you just made that up.

Do you consider lying to be a form of evil?

I do consider lying to be a form of evil. That's why I consider you evil; well, that's one of the reasons, anyway.

As for quotes:

"The worst part of the violence is that it gives Trumpsters a perfect excuse to ignore the underlying problem.

Obviously we'll need to wait until after the Trump era to address our race issues. But we'll get there."

"Well, this started with a murder of a black guy by a cop.

And as most people know, there is a certain level of racial tension in this country (none of it is the Right's fault, of course, since racism is fake news)."

Mind you, this was in response to an OP about violent rioting, looting, arson, assaults, and murder on the streets of American cities, with Democrat elected officials standing idly by.

So yeah, that's you making excuses for evil, just in the last hour. Not the first time you've done it, either. Hell, that's you actually telling us, "The worst part of the violence" is the POLITICS of it. Someone who isn't evil would think the worst part of the violence would be THE VIOLENCE. Lives destroyed, civil society in shreds, is any of this ringing a fucking bell?

And don't even think about coming back at me with, "Well, it's the right's fault". No, it's YOUR fault; you and anyone else like you who has the unmitigated, bald-faced gall to look at this stuff on the news and utter the words, "Well, the racial tension, y'know."

Forum List

Back