Liberals Livid As White NASCAR Driver Will Debut Trump 2020 Car In Brickyard 400 Against Bubba Wallace

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Ha Ha. May his NASCAR Mustang be blessed with White Power.

Remember folks, White Power Matters

Awesome!

Trump train is the best train.

9729cb8d6ddb883fefb5cd732e811038.jpg

Its tremendous news for Bubba as it gives him a rival in the race and helps engender interest in the big event.

Although libs are going to throw a fit over this.

Its tremendous news for Bubba as it gives him a rival in the race and helps engender interest in the big event.

Is there anything leftists don't throw libby fit over?

As dealing with children, just let them whine, don't give a damn, and eventually they will tire.

I laughed when I read that. I think it's hilarious.

NASCAR isnt for tards anyway.

Is there anything leftists don't throw libby fit over?

As dealing with children, just let them whine, don't give a damn, and eventually they will tire.
LOLOL....The Trump Car....LOLOLOLOL......................The Biden car won't go over 20mph................lolol

Is it racist for a race car driven by a white man to race against a Burn Loot Murder car driven by a black man? Are they all required to drop out?

Meanwhile, Dirtvision and Flo Racing continue to have real racing- oh, BTW, Kyle Larson, hasn't finished out of the top five in real racing this year with (IMS) 12 out of 15 wins- what has Bubba and NASCAR done? Oh, made an insignificant rule change for the All Star race at Bristol- which has 100k + capacity and used to have a waiting list for tickets- not so much anymore.

Is it racist for a race car driven by a white man to race against a Burn Loot Murder car driven by a black man? Are they all required to drop out?

I don't know, but it is hilarious! President Trump beating BLM on the race tracks, YAS!

Awesome!

Trump train is the best train.

9729cb8d6ddb883fefb5cd732e811038.jpg
If that is what the car looks like, it looks great, only I don't understand why the door was designed to open in such a way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah..you just keep telling yourself that. In the meantime, from the article. But sure, it was a coincidence. :) Yeah...it had been there since last fall because they knew he'd be there.

"June 25 - NASCAR reveals that of the 1,684 garage stalls across its 29 tracks, only 11 had knotted pull-down ropes, and just one of those had been fashioned into a noose - the one in Wallace's stall"

Forum List

Back