Recent Harvard grad fired for threatening on Tik Tok to stab people who say “all lives matter”

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

the communist chinese owned Tik Tok appears to be a gathering place for people of the liberal persuasion

at first she was laughing at all the attention she got over her threat to stab people

but later on in the video she gets fired and bursts into tears

Her analogy sucked. Proved she doesn't understand how analogies work, not to mention basic logic.

woke to broke faster than you can smash a window.

and she blames trump supporters. lol.

love it. If only karma wasn't so backlogged right now I'm sure we'd see a lot more of these militants-turned-snivellers all shocked that their assholery comes with consequences in the real world.

Harvard is not what it used to be. Just a other example of leftist destruction.
This began back in the cold war era. When American foreign exchange students went to universities in the Soviet Union, they could only take classes meant to indoctrinate them. They couldn't take STEM courses and they certainly couldn't proselytize the virtues of capitalism to Soviet students. However, when Soviet students came to America the exact opposite was the case. So we let this happen.

We let the communists infiltrate, subvert and sabotage our institutions of higher learning.

love it. If only karma wasn't so backlogged right now I'm sure we'd see a lot more of these militants-turned-snivellers all shocked that their assholery comes with consequences in the real world.

anyone have any idea why she focused on "Trump supporters"??

She belongs in an asylum. Most libturds do. They're Weapons Grade Stupid, dangerous when left unsecured.

She posted a stupid video, and got what she deserved. I don't have a problem with that.

the communist chinese owned Tik Tok appears to be a gathering place for people of the liberal persuasion

at first she was laughing at all the attention she got over her threat to stab people

but later on in the video she gets fired and bursts into tears

This is the sewer trash that the “ poison Pol Pot” ivy produces lol

anyone have any idea why she focused on "Trump supporters"??

Gotta blame someone besides herself. Generation Y-Me.

Forum List

Back