Liberals, How do you still defend Obamas actions concerning Benghazi

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
The facts are out, more keep coming, and with each new fact coming out I get sicker and sicker to my stomach. At first I thought Obama just fucked up not listening to the pleas for more security and having the common sense to up security in the middle east on 9/11, and then tried to blame it on a video. Now its pretty apparent what happened, and there are only two scenarious that I could think of, and both are damning for Obama. 1. He did not give a flying fuck what was going on in Benghazi. Or 2. He left an ambassador, 2 former navy seals, and another consultant the fend for themselves, over some votes. Watching a 7 hour attack take place right before your eyes, and not doing anything about it, what other explanation is there? Lets hear it Liberals, how can you defend these actions.

The way democrats look at it is that these men died simply to make obama look bad.

This just in: Obama PERSONALLY killed Ambassador Chris Stevens...I just heard a theFOXNEWS pundit say so on da teevee.

Yep...his black A$$ needs to be impeached...post haste.

This is too big now.. and very egregious.. The far left KOOKS that post here are not indicative of every day Americans. All of us need to be on the phones BURNING up the lines to our Republican congressmen and DEMANDING hearings and possible IMPEACHMENT proceedings take place IMMEDIATELY.

This is too big now.. and very egregious.. The far left KOOKS that post here are not indicative of every day Americans. All of us need to be on the phones BURNING up the lines to our Republican congressmen and DEMANDING hearings and possible IMPEACHMENT proceedings take place IMMEDIATELY.

I called my senators this morning. It's time to demand that they do their jobs.

This just in: Obama PERSONALLY killed Ambassador Chris Stevens...I just heard a theFOXNEWS pundit say so on da teevee.

Link it liar. Link it.

Never fear. The media will cover it up for him. No one will even know about these details or emails until after the election.

Obama & Co. are playing politics with the deaths of honorable Americans.

He did personally kill him. Obama is the one who decided we should have an ambassadar to Libya, when Libya wasn't ready to protect one.

House Oversight Committee line to call and voice your opinion, DEMANDING Hearings be IMMEDIATELY scheduled and this President come before the American people, UNDER OATH and answer for his lies.

Phone: (202) 225-5074
2157 Rayburn House Office Building,
Washington, DC 20515
Committee On Oversight & Government Reform

I was told we need to call here and give voice to our concerns.

There's nothing to defend.

An embassy was attacked by terrorists.

Simple as that.

No shit, lets all thank the obvious news bear, who came today to tell us what everyone already knows. And then act like its some some profound thought and we're all just not seeing it the right way. :clap2:

Were talking about the absolute, undeniable fact that the WH watched the 7 hour attack unfold, heard 3 seperate pleas for help, the generals who also heard the distress calls who prepared troops, ships, and aircraft to get in there as soon as possible... And were told to not do anything about it. Why was it that Obama made these 4 men fend for themselves. And why is it that the only person who has been punished so far over this, is a guy who made a youtube video that had nothing to do with it? Answer that question swallow, I wann know how you justify it.

He did personally kill him. Obama is the one who decided we should have an ambassadar to Libya, when Libya wasn't ready to protect one.

Had he not put one there..you folks would be saying he was "leading from behind".

Had he not put one there..you folks would be saying he was "leading from behind".

No one is questioning the fact that he put one there, listen to what we say and stop hearing only what you want. Were questioning the fact that he put and kept him there without providing security despite his 30 or so request for security, and the fact that it was the anniversary of 9/11. And even thats not what were talking about, read my post just before yours, and lets see if you can make a smart ass comment again.

There's nothing to defend.

An embassy was attacked by terrorists.

Simple as that.

Yep. It's just as simple as ignoring the requests for more security. Ignoring that nothing was done to help in process despite the fact that the admin could watch the attack live. Ignoring the fact that numerous people from the admin explained it away as a demonstration ignited by a youtube video with 40 hits or so.

Yep, it's as simple as that stupid fucking ambassador for being in Libya. What was he thinking?

From that article:

Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.

It would have been a presidential decision. There was presumably a rationale for such a decision. What was it? When and why—and based on whose counsel obtained in what meetings or conversations—did President Obama decide against sending in military assets to help the Americans in need?

Liberals, How do you still defend Obamas actions concerning Benghazi

That is easy. "It is Bush's fault!"

Nothing more needs to be said.

Immie

Forum List

Back