Liberals hire COP KILLER to TEACH their children

[

We lock up 2 million people while most advanced countries don't lock up anything near that. (They also have sensible things like restricting gun ownership and social welfare without shame.)

Yeah, we lock up far too many criminals. We should either ignore more laws or just get 'em off the books so we can be like "other" countries...

We shouldn't be locking up someone for stealing a slice of Pizza for life because some idiots passed a "Three Strikes" Law. Nor should we lock people up for smoking pot or becoming addicted.

Again, when you lock up a pot smoker with a rapist, you don't get a more mellow rapist, you get a more angry pot-smoker after he's been sodomized a few times.

We lock up 2 million people while most advanced countries don't lock up anything near that. (They also have sensible things like restricting gun ownership and social welfare without shame.)

Yeah, we lock up far too many criminals. We should either ignore more laws or just get 'em off the books so we can be like "other" countries...

Isn't equal parts funny and sad how asshole liberals want America - the #1 country in the world - to lower our standards and be like lesser nations. :cuckoo:

It really illustrates just how extremely fuck'n stupid communist joe is...

We aren't the number one country in the world and haven't been for some time. That's the point.

[

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

Bill Ayers - who doesn't regret being a terrorist and wishes he would have killed more - is now a "professor" at the University of Chicago. Also, make sure you take note of the date this article was published.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

So Ayers is guilty of not being psychic?

Ayers set off a bunch of bombs that didn't kill anyone.

Rusty Calley killed 500 Vietnamese Civilians and spent only about a year in confinement for it.

How's this for a crazy idea. Why don't we just admit that was a crazy time in our history (since you were too young to have been there) and stop whimpering over who did what to whom?

Yeah, let's let Charles Manson out of prison because it was a "crazy time."

What a fucking moron you are. People should be held accountable at all times regardless of what morons like you were doing at the time.

Charles Manson wasn't killing folks over Vietnam.

Not even a nice try.

So again, I ask the question.

Was Nixon held "responsible"?

Was Rusty Calley held "responsible"?

Were the National Guardsmen who shot unarmed students at Kent State held "responsible".

Nope. You'll make excuses for all of them. And to a degree, we should. We should put the actions IN CONTEXT.

But, man, Kathy driving a truck full of bank robbers... you'll totally hold HER "responsible" for what other people did.

Except that she didn't actually shoot anyone. And she served her sentence. While in prison, she earned a doctorate and did a lot of charity work.

Isn't that what the purpose of prison is, to rehabilitate people? or do you only think they are rehabilitated when they say "Jay-zus" a bunch of times to Governor Huckabee and get paroled.

The purpose of prison is to warehouse people so idiots like you can pretend they are not afraid.

Nothing of the sort. All prisons have become are work factories for the 1% to get cheap labor. Paid for by the taxpayer, of course.

But again, I'm less worried about Ms. Boudin than I am about all those people Huckabee pardoned, some of whom have gone on to murder other people.

That was hilarious. What work do they do at Supermax prisons, where every single inmate is on lockdown? Do they telecommute to work? How does that work when they are not allowed access to the Internet, mail, or phones?

I suggest you shut the fuck up, you obviously have no idea what prison is really like.

[

That was hilarious. What work do they do at Supermax prisons, where every single inmate is on lockdown? Do they telecommute to work? How does that work when they are not allowed access to the Internet, mail, or phones?

I suggest you shut the fuck up, you obviously have no idea what prison is really like.

The vast majority of our 2 million prisoners aren't as "Supermaxes".

Most of them are at prisons where they are a source of cheap labor..

21st-Century Slaves: How Corporations Exploit Prison Labor | Alternet

Corporate Prison Labor Is Forcing Small Businesses To Close Factories - Business Insider

How Corporations Make Money from Prison Labor: They?re Happy to Have More Inmates | Techyville

[

We shouldn't be locking up someone for stealing a slice of Pizza for life because some idiots passed a "Three Strikes" Law. Nor should we lock people up for smoking pot or becoming addicted.

Again, when you lock up a pot smoker with a rapist, you don't get a more mellow rapist, you get a more angry pot-smoker after he's been sodomized a few times.

Obama has the power to pardon anyone he wants to. One would think that a president who had real principles would use that power to make a statement. I guess his principles are more in line with supporting the unions that standing up for individual rights.

Isn't equal parts funny and sad how asshole liberals want America - the #1 country in the world - to lower our standards and be like lesser nations. :cuckoo:

It really illustrates just how extremely fuck'n stupid communist joe is...

We aren't the number one country in the world and haven't been for some time. That's the point.

We are number 1 at locking people up because drooling idiots, like you, won't actually demand that it stop.

[

The vast majority of our 2 million prisoners aren't as "Supermaxes".

Most of them are at prisons where they are a source of cheap labor..

21st-Century Slaves: How Corporations Exploit Prison Labor | Alternet

Corporate Prison Labor Is Forcing Small Businesses To Close Factories - Business Insider

How Corporations Make Money from Prison Labor: They?re Happy to Have More Inmates | Techyville

You are the one that said "All prisons have become are work factories..."

You were wrong, end of conversation.

[

Obama has the power to pardon anyone he wants to. One would think that a president who had real principles would use that power to make a statement. I guess his principles are more in line with supporting the unions that standing up for individual rights.

Guy, if Obama pardoned someone, you'd be here screaming about the crimes they committed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7tSWrEDoec]Robot Chicken: Deadly Turkey - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back