Liberals - are you concerned about rising cost of food? well poor people ARE

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
This thread may have also been called Liberals vs. poor people.

I remember as poor people me and my father both voted for a republican back in 2000. I no longer advice anyone to vote for anyone on TV, I only said this to point out that there is an ASTOUNDING DIFFERENCE between the POOR people and the LIBERALS:

LIBERALS on this forum as well as on the media and elsewhere all supported the government against a "rich" rancher in Nevada who did not pay the grazing fees for the cattle.

POOR people on the other hand were NOT SO QUICK TO STAND with the government on this matter, because they understand that charging a rancher taxes raises their own food prices, shrinks welfare benefits and so on. They understand that taxation serves international bankers who enslaved this nation in 1913. the poor people who understand this are not allowed to showcase on the mass media as political experts, they are portrayed by liberals who pretend to represent them as idiots.

LIBERALS are just like CONSERVATIVES in their hypocrisy, who were expressing their concern about high taxes and border security while invading other nations. Liberals and conservatives work as a team against Americas' poor and middle class.

And libertarians are just another third party who do not fully understand the problem or the solution, who are merely attempting to capitalize on failures of the other two.

I remember as poor people me and my father both voted for a republican back in 2000. I no longer advice anyone to vote for anyone on TV, I only said this to point out that there is an ASTOUNDING DIFFERENCE between the POOR people and the LIBERALS:

LIBERALS on this forum as well as on the media and elsewhere all supported the government against a "rich" rancher in Nevada who did not pay the grazing fees for the cattle.

POOR people on the other hand were NOT SO QUICK TO STAND with the government on this matter, because they understand that charging a rancher taxes raises their own food prices, shrinks welfare benefits and so on. They understand that taxation serves international bankers who enslaved this nation in 1913. the poor people who understand this are not allowed to showcase on the mass media as political experts, they are portrayed by liberals who pretend to represent them as idiots.

LIBERALS are just like CONSERVATIVES in their hypocrisy, who were expressing their concern about high taxes and border security while invading other nations. Liberals and conservatives work as a team against Americas' poor and middle class.

And libertarians are just another third party who do not fully understand the problem or the solution, who are merely attempting to capitalize on failures of the other two.

Our political system is a dysfunctional mess. There is no isle anymore and no heart to fix it.

-Geaux

Our political system is a dysfunctional mess. There is no isle anymore and no heart to fix it.

-Geaux
I think it is much worse than that - it is a disease to humanity world wide - a whore of international bankers with dangerously ignorant population and powerful military: this combination can only lead to mass murder on both sides - the people fighting against this evil, and the low morality scum fighting for this evil.

POOR people on the other hand were NOT SO QUICK TO STAND with the government on this matter, because they understand that charging a rancher taxes raises their own food prices, shrinks welfare benefits and so on.

I hear ya man...I just had this conversation about following laws with a local drug dealer who said the same thing. If you stop him from selling drugs it will drive up the costs and also affect the local businesses that he goes to regularly. When the waitress at IHOP doesnt get her $10 tip that day whos going to pay for that. I felt his pain.

They understand that taxation serves international bankers who enslaved this nation in 1913. the poor people who understand this are not allowed to showcase on the mass media as political experts, they are portrayed by liberals who pretend to represent them as idiots.

Poor people dont have the money or influence needed to be represented in public. Remember since Citizens United money equals speech...Rich people just have more rights than us lowly working folks

I think I can agree with that last part tho

I thought you said a month or so back that you are posting here from a prison library.

POOR people on the other hand were NOT SO QUICK TO STAND with the government on this matter, because they understand that charging a rancher taxes raises their own food prices, shrinks welfare benefits and so on.

1. I hear ya man...I just had this conversation about following laws with a local drug dealer who said the same thing. If you stop him from selling drugs it will drive up the costs and also affect the local businesses that he goes to regularly. When the waitress at IHOP doesnt get her $10 tip that day whos going to pay for that. I felt his pain.

They understand that taxation serves international bankers who enslaved this nation in 1913. the poor people who understand this are not allowed to showcase on the mass media as political experts, they are portrayed by liberals who pretend to represent them as idiots.

2. Poor people dont have the money or influence needed to be represented in public. Remember since Citizens United money equals speech...Rich people just have more rights than us lowly working folks

3. I think I can agree with that last part tho
1. Your drug dealer buddy is a hypocrite: legalizing drugs would actually make them cheaper due to competition and drive him and his kind out of business

2. Right. I don’t know enough about citizens united other than that it’s just another group of hypocrites who need donations to play the game of the establishment (as I expose them in one of my speeches – I distinguish them instantly without the need of close investigation)

3. Thank you, too bad though you probably can’t see anything wrong with your own side like most. or maybe I am just assuming.

You're essentially saying that opposing colossal subsidies for all farmers means you hate poor people.

Liberals obviously disagree with such a strange claim. If you're going to help poor people buy food, you simply help them buy food. Directly. Being the true champions of capitalism, liberals want to avoid distorting the free market by subsidizing farmers.

The cost of basic food stuffs has more than doubled since Obama took office. Even the lowly potato now runs $2 a pound, and rising.

Food, housing, and energy have all gone through the roof - tell us Obama isn't waging war on the middle class.....

It goes beyond food. It also includes energy. When policies are designed to necessarily increase energy prices, who hurts? The energy companies? As a derivative of that, Oil. We are an oil-driven economy. Our global competitors are Oil-driven. Oil Prices effect other prices, including, food. If someone has a viable plan to get us off oil, WITHOUT HURTING THE ECONOMY, I am all for it. Until then, we need lower energy prices and must pursue policies that drive down energy prices NOT increase them. Want to get off oil, incentivize companies, traditional oil companies included, to pursue viable alternatives. This comes the form of tax breaks, grants, and funding YET with accountability and metrics.

Government, whether dominated by letters C, L, D, R, or I, need to pursue policies that drive down costs for the American worker. Class Warfare does not accomplish this. Want the wealthy's money? Get them to pour the money into the economy. I know that sounds trickle down, but, right now, cash is sitting on the sidelines or being sent offshore (banks, capital investments). That needs to be brought home. Go after money in a positive sense, not draconian. Draconian methods only serve to create cronyism, increase poor, reduce the Middle Class. Is that what we want?

Want more tax revenue for Government? Pursue policies that create more taxpayers; not tax takers.

You're essentially saying that opposing colossal subsidies for all farmers means you hate poor people.

Liberals obviously disagree with such a strange claim. If you're going to help poor people buy food, you simply help them buy food. Directly. Being the true champions of capitalism, liberals want to avoid distorting the free market by subsidizing farmers.
Where am I saying that? I don't even understand what you are saying I'm saying, all I'm saying is that Liberals do not care about international bankers, the welfare class of billionaires who are robbing the nation, the middle class nearly as much as they care about some American rancher who is simply raising his cattle on American soil that is not occupied by any other American. cattle for the consumption of Americans. Where were liberal capitalists to criticize Obama for giving away money to other nations?

The price of everything from fuel to food to medicine is kept artificially high by outlawing the planet's most useful and abundant land-based natural resource, Cannabis Sativa.

Want the wealthy's money?
Personally, as far as my business I want money from anyone, but as far as politics absolutely not, because I realize the source of money, and when the source of money will come from the people who elect their representatives rather than international bankers who control our money supply with fraudulent names such as Federal Reserve, then the welfare class of billionaires will be naturally eliminated, and we will respect each other and be satisfied with money of our neighbors.

{Karl Denninger at The Market Ticker warns that this is bad news because consumers are now paying 7.4% more for food on an annual basis than they were last year, a scenario which could lead to macro-economic repercussions by Fall.

Food was up huge, and people will dismiss the headline 0.6% (monthly, which would be a 7.4% annual inflation rate!) on food, which of course doesn’t “hit” core.

There’s a problem with that however – services were up the same 0.6% monthly behind an 0.7% increase last month, and “core” is up 0.3% on goods, which is a 3.7% rate of increase. This pushed the 12 month rate beyond the Fed’s 2% target.

The next claim that will be made is that this is “transitory.” Unfortunately the intermediate (~1-3 months forward) and crude (~3-6 month forward) numbers tell a very different story.

The intermediate trend in foods is bad news; that is a monthly change. Energy has been the counterbalance the last two months on an intermediate term, and has kept things in check, and “less foods and energy” has been reasonably-behaved — right up until this year. Now it’s looking less-so. But the alarm bells are not there, they’re in the forward trend on the crude side.}

Food Prices Skyrocket: ?We?re Going To Have A Major Problem Coming Into The Fall?

The thread should have been called "Obama's war on the middle class."

If they are it's not enough to get them to stop their policies causing the inflation.

liberals don't care, they think all food should be provided free from the government.

The price of everything from fuel to food to medicine is kept artificially high by outlawing the planet's most useful and abundant land-based natural resource, Cannabis Sativa.

Ahh, yes.

The picture with regard to the insanely stupid things you've been saying on that Hitler thread just got remarkably clearer.

Forum List

Back