Liberals Are Trying Hard to Tarnish Reagan’s Legacy

His first term was economically as bad as Obama's...His second had black monday Black Monday (1987) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
wiki doesn't count as a source. It's the low hanging fruit for the mindless.

The Real Reagan Economic Record: Responsible and Successful Fiscal Policy
President Ronald Reagan's record includes sweeping economic reforms and deep across-the-board tax cuts, market deregulation, and sound monetary policies to contain inflation. His policies resulted in the largest peacetime economic boom in American history and nearly 35 million more jobs. As the Joint Economic Committee reported in April 2000:2

In 1981, newly elected President Ronald Reagan refocused fiscal policy on the long run. He proposed, and Congress passed, sharp cuts in marginal tax rates. The cuts increased incentives to work and stimulated growth. These were funda-mental policy changes that provided the foundation for the Great Expansion that began in December 1982.

As Exhibit 1 shows, the economic record of the last 17 years is remarkable, particularly when viewed against the backdrop of the 1970s. The United States has experienced two of the longest and strongest expansions in our history back to back. They have been interrupted only by a shallow eight-month downturn in 1990-91.

95D680E37D76F5A72E7656465722BEB6.gif

He sez........and comes back with the Heritage Foundation.....

IceIce,

To be charitable, you're a fucking idiot.....

Notice anything inconsistent about the manner in which the periods are chosen?

Are you aware that Sperry is a hack?

Reagan entered into his presidency showing signs of dementia...........

Just saying.

We have massive problems existing because of Reagan. No one needs to tarnish him. He did that all by himself.
You must have dementia. The country did great, I was there.

WTF was great about it?

Reagan tripled the deficit in his first 4 years, and tripled the DEBT in 8......for all of that his terms generated lower avg annual job growth and Real GDP than Carter's and Clinton's.......

Just saying.

We have massive problems existing because of Reagan. No one needs to tarnish him. He did that all by himself.

WTF was great about it?
The economy and national pride. Carter years were measured with the Misery Index. I started my business in '85 serving other business, primarily, and many many new business popped up.

obama still does not comprehend that business is what fuels the economy. You can't shit on business and expect good results.

Another fucking left wing troll with no substantive response.
but did end the Cold War

What is "substantive" about this? It is an Article of Faith......
Are you that young and indoctrinated or are you biased?

Nah.....just informed......
Then you need to supply information. Otherwise you're just a troll.

Your Bold Assertion, bleated without the support of any facts or citations, doesn't rise to the level of "argument".....if you think you are equipped for that debate, proceed.
He ended the Cold War. What don't you understand about that?

Just saying.

WTF was great about it?
The economy and national pride. Carter years were measured with the Misery Index. I started my business in '85 serving other business, primarily, and many many new business popped up.

obama still does not comprehend that business is what fuels the economy. You can't shit on business and expect good results.

S&P 500 (^GSPC)

Jan 20, 2009 - 805.22

Aug 05, 2016 - 2,182.87

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!

but did end the Cold War

What is "substantive" about this? It is an Article of Faith......

Your Bold Assertion, bleated without the support of any facts or citations, doesn't rise to the level of "argument".....if you think you are equipped for that debate, proceed.

It's a Bold Assertion, not an argument....

Do you know anything about "The Committee for the Present Danger" or "Team B"?

You're not equipped....

Just saying.

WTF was great about it?

Carter gave Reagan the tool to act like a jack ass in the middle east---which he used relentlessly. He kicked the mentally ill out. His little hand picked group of people that kicked out the Nation of Risk started the whole privatization factor. He just sucked.

Reagan sat on cheap energy just like Clinton did and that is why our economy prospered during those times (ironically, it was a temporary blip caused by energy spikes preceding and following the Gulf War which allowed Clinton to back into office).
Reagan's strategy of arms buildup scared the living shit out of most people -- especially lefties -- but did end the Cold War which earns him a slot in the POTUS hall of fame.
News flash! It was Gorbachev who chose to keep the troops in the barracks when the wall started to come down. Reagan`s strategy of Star Wars squandered billions but it gave everyone a good laugh. I`ll never forget his reaction to the bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon. He cut and ran to Granada for an easy invasion that only killed 19 Americans and wounded another 116. What a Buffoon! Both of you.

Reagan sat on cheap energy just like Clinton did and that is why our economy prospered during those times (ironically, it was a temporary blip caused by energy spikes preceding and following the Gulf War which allowed Clinton to back into office).
Reagan's strategy of arms buildup scared the living shit out of most people -- especially lefties -- but did end the Cold War which earns him a slot in the POTUS hall of fame.
News flash! It was Gorbachev who chose to keep the troops in the barracks when the wall started to come down. Reagan`s strategy of Star Wars squandered billions but it gave everyone a good laugh. I`ll never forget his reaction to the bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon. He cut and ran to Granada for an easy invasion that only killed 19 Americans and wounded another 116. What a Buffoon! Both of you.

Why you gotta be pissin' all over their Hymnal, Blood?

You're not equipped....
I'm familiar with the Committee ON the Present Danger but not FOR the Present Danger. What do terrorism task forces have to do with choking the Soviet economy through arms build up? Did you get your brainwashing at Howard or Morgan St?

You and the previous indoctrinated poster are underscoring the gist of this thread.

Blood?? Niggas don't say blood. They say boy now.

Just saying.

WTF was great about it?

Carter gave Reagan the tool to act like a jack ass in the middle east---which he used relentlessly. He kicked the mentally ill out. His little hand picked group of people that kicked out the Nation of Risk started the whole privatization factor. He just sucked.
You're an idiot. He cut the feds out of running mental hospitals, there's nothing that says they could run them themselves, and they should. That isn't a function of federal government. Jimmy turned his back on the shah of Iran, look what that got us, the mullahs took over. That wasn't Reagan. I'm glad a dumb shit like you doesn't like him, it proves he did something good.

You're not equipped....
I'm familiar with the Committee ON the Present Danger but not FOR the Present Danger. What do terrorism task forces have to do with choking the Soviet economy through arms build up? Did you get your brainwashing at Howard or Morgan St?

I'm going from memory, you from a fresh trip to Google....

You should have read further.....neither were "terrorism task forces".........I suggested that you were not equipped, and you just demonstrated it.....

Just saying.

WTF was great about it?

You're an idiot. He cut the feds out of running mental hospitals, there's nothing that says they could run them themselves, and they should. That isn't a function of federal government. Jimmy turned his back on the shah of Iran, look what that got us, the mullahs took over. That wasn't Reagan. I'm glad a dumb shit like you doesn't like him, it proves he did something good.
Jimmy turned his back on the shah of Iran,

This is one of many "Idiot Tells".....

http://masoudbehnoud.com/weblog/s2.pdf

Ronald Reagan is thought of as one of the best Presidents of all time. That's just a fact. But of course Liberals have this need to rewrite history.

Forum List

Back