Liberals are the violent ones

Maybe you need the course since the Constitution doesn't mention limited government. It was a right wing fabrication.
Listen idiot, wtf do you think a constitution is?!

Some constitutions, especially codified constitutions, also act as limiters of state power, by establishing lines which a state's rulers cannot cross, such as fundamental rights. An example is the constitution of the United States of America.

Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is not my duty to educate you where others have obviously failed. Ignoramous!

Your ignorance of history and philosophy is showing again, the American Revolutionaries were indeed liberals as in actual LIBERALS in the vein of Locke, Smith and Hobbes, not authoritarian collectivists calling themselves "liberals" (like you), the only claim the modern "liberals" have to the liberalism of the American Revolutionaries is that you are slightly more liberal than Josef Stalin.

You have absolutely no idea what the concept of individual liberty means nor do you have any idea what the founders were actually fighting for or against, hell it's amazing you folks can manage to draw breathe without your government masters giving you leave to do so and it's absolutely NO surprise that when any sort of disagreement arises you invariably resort to force (either personally or via proxy in the form of government coercion) in attempt to get your way.

... but again thanks for the laugh, keep 'em coming.
I am what you would call a "classic liberal", a garbage phrase, only I live now, not then.
Uh-Huh, sure you are and let me know when Elvis gets here ..... :rolleyes:

P.S. the term is classicAL liberal and based on your posts you don't have anything in common with 'em.
You have no idea who I am.
That's true only if what you post is a complete act that doesn't really reflect your philosophy, otherwise I know exactly who you are and what you represent.

And no understanding of liberalism.
LOL, yeah I know, it's whatever you authoritarian collectivists say it is, regardless of history, right Josef?
Liberalism has not changed, just the times in which it is applied.
LOL, So your little theory is that Locke, Smith, Ricardo and Hobbes were all authoritarian collectivists like you and your "progressive" pals? What exactly is it that you think you have in common classical liberals?

Please point out exactly where in the constitution your phrase that it limits the powers of government is seen.
Take a Poli. Sci. 101 course Juanita and stop bothering me with stupid questions.

Maybe you need the course since the Constitution doesn't mention limited government. It was a right wing fabrication.

Good Lord you are uneducated. The Articles of Confederation were all about a strong central government , but were SPECIFICALLY replaced by the COTUS because our founders wanted a LIMITED federal government.

Good Lord you are brainwashed. The Articles of Confederation were the definition of weak centralized government ot is why we had a constitutional convention.

Some constitutions, especially codified constitutions, also act as limiters of state power, by establishing lines which a state's rulers cannot cross, such as fundamental rights. An example is the constitution of the United States of America.

It is not my duty to educate you where others have obviously failed. Ignoramous!
Doofus, you are using the broad generalization of the word "Constitution" Please keep your references to the Constitution of the United States.

Doofus, you are using the broad generalization of the word "Constitution" Please keep your references to the Constitution of the United States.

Idiot!

Liberals are the violent ones

Not usually but we did kick British ass to get this place. Try to remember that.

LOL OMG you did not just say that. Classic liberalism of the 18th century bears no relationship to liberalism today. NONE

AND liberalism had ZERO to do with why we fought for independence anyway
We did not fight a war to establish independence from a monarchy and individual liberty?

Okay, what was the war about, the high price of tea?

Ah, boys.

"The U.S. Constitution established America’s national government and fundamental laws, and guaranteed certain basic rights for its citizens. It was signed on September 17, 1787, by delegates to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, presided over by George Washington. Under America’s first governing document, the Articles of Confederation, the national government was weak and states operated like independent countries. At the 1787 convention, delegates devised a plan for a stronger federal government with three branches–executive, legislative and judicial–along with a system of checks and balances to ensure no single branch would have too much power. The Bill of Rights–10 amendments guaranteeing basic individual protections such as freedom of speech and religion–became part of the Constitution in 1791. To date, there have been a total of 27 constitutional amendments."
The U.S. Constitution - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

If you understand what it is, and how it grants you liberty, tell me?

Wait, so you think "liberalism" grants liberty? Or perhaps you mean the state under the rule of leftist strongmen grants "liberty?"

Here, I'll start you off. What does a liberal say about Free Speech?

Better yet, what does a liberal say about Laissez Faire Capitalism?

The American Bolsheviks that are commonly called "liberal" are at war to end freedom of speech.

Liberals are punks who pick on women and old people. The prissy little shits are overdue for a good old fashioned beating.
Ha Ha, Yours is coming.

Bring it lib, I never met a lib I couldn't foot stomp into the dirt.
lol

So much for "violent" liberals.

Many liberals need a good smack in the mouth, maybe then they will learn to behave.
daeb593237c38558a682da7cf8be40bf.jpg

Republicans support liberty? Not if you want an abortion,

Nor if you want to kill your wife, or neighbor.

BUT as a man far wiser than you once said; "your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose." - Harry Browne

You see, when you kill others, you deprive them of their rights. Liberty is the right to do as you please without infringing the rights of others.

not if you want to marry your gay partner.

Try again.

Or run a business as you please - oh wait. YOU VILL BAKE ZEEE CAKE in the name of mien FUHRER Obama.

LOL; fucking leftists....

If you understand what it is, and how it grants you liberty, tell me?

Wait, so you think "liberalism" grants liberty? Or perhaps you mean the state under the rule of leftist strongmen grants "liberty?"

Here, I'll start you off. What does a liberal say about Free Speech?

Better yet, what does a liberal say about Laissez Faire Capitalism?

The American Bolsheviks that are commonly called "liberal" are at war to end freedom of speech.
The State does grant you liberty, which is why you reference the Bill of Rights.

As for capitalism, that's fine until it steps on liberty.

BUT as a man far wiser than you once said; "your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose." - Harry Browne

You see, when you kill others, you deprive them of their rights. Liberty is the right to do as you please without infringing the rights of others.

Try again.

Or run a business as you please - oh wait. YOU VILL BAKE ZEEE CAKE in the name of mien FUHRER Obama.

So, you want businesses to have rights but not gays, and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

liberalism-definition-then-and-now.png

Jack4Jill is an illiberal liberal, or in more appropriate words, a regressive.

Liberalism has not changed, just the times in which it is applied.

The American left are totalitarian thugs dedicated to crushing liberty. It is the misapplication of the term to the leftists that causes confusion.

Now find a safe place where you can exclude those who project micro-aggressions so you have time to develop politically correct speech codes to criminalize hate speech.

Leftists, defending Liberty again.......

Try again.

So, you want businesses to have rights but not gays, and you want women to have rights but not be able to control their own bodies as they please? Got it.

This gay guy might have a major disagreement with you:

And this is what the freedom of speech loving "liberals" did to him, while he tried to exercise his freedom of speech, they just can't stand gay people it appears:

Take your regressive virtue signaling elsewhere...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back