Liberals are the violent ones

The left in this country have always been the violent ones.

From the Civil War and the start of the klan(they do not deserve capitalization) to lefties attack Trump supporters in California, they have always been the violent ones.

Of course, they will point to the guy sucker punching some guy at a Trump rally a few months ago and say "It's not us, we didn't do anything wrong" and continue to assault anyone and everyone whom they don't agree with.

I say for the "Tolerant" left to keep it up and garentee a Republican White House, Senate, House and SCOTUS.
Wait....you think the South during the Civil War was Lefties? :777:

Another idiot righty who buys into the gop lies . Maybe he’d like to explain Lincoln’s election map View attachment 224300
Democrats today wouldn’t have a prayer of winning the confederate South from Lincoln.
What the heck are you talking about? Winning the south from Lincoln? LOL

this thread is 2+ years old. why drag it back and flog it again?
Maybe because you brainwashed functional morons now believe this crap more than ever. In the real world, the only spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays...
so shooting repub senators is either:
1) a common occurrence
2) or he was a gay black muslim jew.

White (especially the white "pride" tools) are such big pussies when it comes to confronting people of color.
So then you have nothing to complain about, right? Either they are pussies or they are dangerous. Make up your mind.
Cowards can be dangerous

Suspicious Packages Sent To Barack Obama And Hillary, Bill Clinton | HuffPost
Don't forget Soros.
yep. doing that to him is just as stupid as doing it to anyone else. people "ok" with one side doing it are a huge part of our problems today.

White (especially the white "pride" tools) are such big pussies when it comes to confronting people of color.
So then you have nothing to complain about, right? Either they are pussies or they are dangerous. Make up your mind.
Cowards can be dangerous

Don't forget Soros.
yep. doing that to him is just as stupid as doing it to anyone else. people "ok" with one side doing it are a huge part of our problems today.
Yes. I remember people on the right thought it was cool when Dr. Tiller the abortion doctor was killed.

Or when Dick Chaney sent anthrax to Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy.

Cowards can be dangerous

But if they arent confronting black people because they are pussies, then they cant be dangerous to them. Make up your mind already.

Cowards can be dangerous

But if they arent confronting black people because they are pussies, then they cant be dangerous to them. Make up your mind already.
A pussy can drop something in the mail, pussy.

Cowards can be dangerous

A pussy can drop something in the mail, pussy.
Who did that?

I continue to see protest and every liberal protest turns violent . WHY????

Man arrested after black GOP volunteer threatened at polling place, called N-word

North Carolina man was arrested Wednesday after a black Republican volunteer was harassed and threatened at a Mecklenburg County polling place. Police said the man threatened the volunteer with a gun and yelled racial epithets during the incident.

He said the group called him the N-word and “black piece of s- - t,” and that the man exposed his weapon. “I had to back off and call CMPD, folks are getting bold and forward in the time,” he wrote on Facebook.

Jason Wayne, who was carrying a BB gun in his holster, was charged with communicating threats, disorderly conduct and ethnic intimidation, according to jail records.

“He said something about being a Republican, I said I am a Republican, he said, ‘Motherf---er you ain’t s--t,” Partee told the newspaper. “They didn’t care whether I was a Democrat or a Republican, they just cared that I was black.”

Larry Shaheen, campaign chief of staff for Sen. Jeff Tarte, told WSOC-TV, that the polling place has experienced similar issues in the past few days. Shaheen said that volunteers, specifically female GOP volunteers and African-Americans, had been targeted.

“The fact that I had to step in between a voter and a female Republican volunteer to keep her from feeling verbally threatened and harassed was just unconscionable,” he said.

oe Biden said he wanted to take the President behind the shed and beat his ass. Robert De Niro said he wanted to punch the President in the face. Maxine Waters has stated on several occasions that she was going to take the President out. Rosie O’Donnel has threatened violence against the President many times. Kathy Griffin took a picture holding the severed head of the President. Jimmy Kimmel said he wanted to pound the President. Madonna said she wanted to blow up the White House. Mickey Rourke said he would love 30 seconds in a room with the little bitch (President Trump). He also said how he would love to give the President a Louisville Slugger. Larry Wilmore said he didn’t want to give the President any more oxygen. And asked for someone to give him the pillow used on Justice Scalia and he will do it himself. Jonny Depp asked when was the last time an actor assassinated a President. Then went on to say it needed to happen again. George Lopez, Marilyn Manson, Moby, and snoop Dogg have all threatened violence against the President. Several politicians have threated violence against the President as well. This list could go on for several pages, but you get the picture.
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency: Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
Now, I know some of you say our Attorney General Jeff Sessions is busting his butt behind the scenes. That he is sitting on over 33 thousand sealed indictments. Just waiting for his time to pounce and serve all of these indictments. I for one do not believe this. However, I want to know where his spine and gonads have gone too? Each and every person mentioned above (and many not mentioned) have threatened the President of the United States, in clear violation of 18 U.S. Code § 871. This law does not state the threat has to be real. It does not state that a joke is okay and acceptable. It does not state the person making the threat has to actually act on their threat. It says point blank that if you make the threat, you can serve up to five years in prison. It does not state it is okay for politicians and celebrities to make threats. When are these people going to be held accountable and prosecuted? It will never stop until either they prosecute people, or the President is actually hurt or killed. We are a Nation founded on Law and Order. We have laws that must be obeyed or we will cease to be the great Country we are. It’s time we demand of our elected representatives to stop looking the other way and prosecute each and every one of the criminals.

Forum List

Back