Liberals are NOT racists

When liberals feel the need to scream "we are not racists" it indicates that they feel the pressure and the guilt. The democrat party has been the party of racism since their obstruction of Lincoln's policies to FDR to LBJ to Barry Hussein.

Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Is that broad brush heavy to carry around?

:welcome:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

The OP said..."Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing."
"their party AND their extremist wing"
Sounds pretty damn broad

Are you new to this forum, or just blind? Are you new to the Republican party, or just blind?
So now you're in denial....Already.....You fellow lefty got busted. And you like an idiot doubled down on it.

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?
Nobody in their right mind would engage in such a pigeon hole thread.
You made an accusation accompanied by a conclusion( about conservatives)..Your idea of debate is to coerce those you accuse to defend themselves against the accusation.....
That bullshit isn't going to fly.....
So go shove broken glass up your nose.

That accusation is backed by real life evidence. I clearly provided the evidence to the statement "Liberals are not racists" by saying liberals get support from almost ALL ethnic group. So point 1 is proven.

Point 2: Cons are racists. That point is proven by the fact that many cons use N word and oppose Obama purely on the basis of his skin color. Obama is a conservative, not a liberal. And cons oppose Obama only because of his skin color, not because of his policies. Obamacare is a conservative plan, not a liberal plan.

Thanks for your reply.

When liberals feel the need to scream "we are not racists" it indicates that they feel the pressure and the guilt. The democrat party has been the party of racism from Lincoln to FDR to LBJ to Barry Hussein.

Once again, dems get ALL minorities. I repeat: Dems get all minorities. Effectively, you just said minorities vote for racists by calling dems racists. So if dems are racists, then you should also agree that Jews, blacks, women, latinos, Asians, Muslims, gays vote for racists.

Boy, it's so easy to refute cons. Thanks for the entertainment.

Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.

Welcome aboard! Don't let the Stormfront crowd scare you off! :D
Stormfront.....You fucking libs trot this out whenever your getting your ass kicked.....
And you are too stupid to have an opinion.

I invite any ignorant twit who believes the above, to march right on over to the "Race Relations" section of this forum.

I made a point that liberals are not racists.

No, you didn't. You merely made an unsupported statement devoid of any intellectual or logical content.

I have seen a couple of racist lefties in my day....it's always very surprising.
Don't get out much, do you?
What are you? One of these stay at home mommies that watches programs like The View all day while waiting to jump into your Nissan Quest mini van so you can pick up your two outstanding honor roll greatest in the world kids and tote them to soccer practice?
I bet you live in some lily white gated community safely secured away from "those people"...

Are you new to this forum, or just blind? Are you new to the Republican party, or just blind?
So now you're in denial....Already.....You fellow lefty got busted. And you like an idiot doubled down on it.[/QUOTE]

No busting here, OP was backed by strong evidence. Dems get all minorities votes. Cons do not. I can show you video evidence to back my comments but that's for another day. Bye.

Wow...Another lefty expressing delusion...
Hey genius. One of the definitions of racism is that when a person singles out another person or group of people based solely on their race.
Libs do this ALL OF THE TIME......
You people live and die on the politics of identity.
So if you see yourself as pure as the new fallen snow, you are lying to yourself.

What libs do this all of the time?

When liberals feel the need to scream "we are not racists" it indicates that they feel the pressure and the guilt. The democrat party has been the party of racism from Lincoln to FDR to LBJ to Barry Hussein.

Once again, dems get ALL minorities. I repeat: Dems get all minorities. Effectively, you just said minorities vote for racists by calling dems racists. So if dems are racists, then you should also agree that Jews, blacks, women, latinos, Asians, Muslims, gays vote for racists.

Define "get"

Stormfront.....You fucking libs trot this out whenever your getting your ass kicked.....

I invite any ignorant twit who believes the above, to march right on over to the "Race Relations" section of this forum.
Your point?

Define "get"

Define "get" means "get votes from". Liberals have minorities in their pockets. This is not just blacks, this includes Jews and Muslims. Think about it: How racist one has to be to attract Jews and Muslims in their own party. LOL! Are you laughing yet?

The OP said..."Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing."
And this is how fucking dumb you are....Here is a quote from the OP's second post in the thread.
"Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?"
Sweetie....Take up reading...make sure to choose books with many pictures.

I was responding to the OP, dipshit.

So now you're in denial....Already.....You fellow lefty got busted. And you like an idiot doubled down on it.

No busting here, OP was backed by strong evidence. Dems get all minorities votes. Cons do not. I can show you video evidence to back my comments but that's for another day. Bye.[/QUOTE]
Bye?.....You lose. Your premise is bullshit.
And by the way. A local radio talk show host was blasted by minority callers for even suggesting that for example black people vote in lockstep with democrats.
The fact is democrats have become complacent when campaigning to minority voters. In other words, democrat candidates take minority voters for granted. And continue to do nothing they promise.
THAT is also racist.

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?
Bl

Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

You are young and dumb or just dumb.

Last edited:

Define "get"

Define "get" means "get votes from". Liberals have minorities in their pockets. This is not just blacks, this includes Jews and Muslims. Think about it: How racist one has to be to attract Jews and Muslims in their own party. LOL! Are you laughing yet?
Liberals have minorities in their pockets.....Have you any clue the meaning of what you just posted?
Do you have any idea how arrogant and racist that is?

Wow...Another lefty expressing delusion...
Hey genius. One of the definitions of racism is that when a person singles out another person or group of people based solely on their race.
Libs do this ALL OF THE TIME......
You people live and die on the politics of identity.
So if you see yourself as pure as the new fallen snow, you are lying to yourself.

What libs do this all of the time?
Yes...it is defined as identity politics.
Denial is not a defense.

Your point?

My point is that the NeoClowns on this forum sound like they just came over from Stormfront, and unless you're an idiot, you can view these comments over in the "Race Relations" section.

Dems get all minorities? Is that a liberal axiom that gets democrats elected even when republicans won the biggest mid term landslide in history barely six months ago? Oh yeah, democrats can't rely on minority turnout so they play the racist card and pretend that American minorities don't have enough sense to obtain a freaking photo I.D. card that is necessary to modern living. How does that sit with "minorities"? Overt and latent racism is rampant in the democrat party and they don't even realize it while they pretend that "minorities" are still on the democrat based government plantation that LBJ created forty years ago.

And this is how fucking dumb you are....Here is a quote from the OP's second post in the thread.
"Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?"
Sweetie....Take up reading...make sure to choose books with many pictures.

I was responding to the OP, dipshit.
Go suck shit through a straw you dumb fucking twat

Forum List

Back