Liberals are NOT racists

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?
Bl
Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

You are young and dumb or just dumb.
yeah..But remember no one is allowed to talk about that. Bring up this inconvenient fact and the left goes bonkers.

Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.

Welcome aboard! Don't let the Stormfront crowd scare you off! :D
Stormfront.....You fucking libs trot this out whenever your getting your ass kicked.....
And you are too stupid to have an opinion.

I invite any ignorant twit who believes the above, to march right on over to the "Race Relations" section of this forum.
Your point?

My point is that the NeoClowns on this forum sound like they just came over from Stormfront, and unless you're an idiot, you can view these comments over in the "Race Relations" section.
10430375_654367518027413_2385518686848107253_n.jpg

Is that broad brush heavy to carry around?

:welcome:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

The OP said..."Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing."
And this is how fucking dumb you are....Here is a quote from the OP's second post in the thread.
"Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?"
Sweetie....Take up reading...make sure to choose books with many pictures.

I was responding to the OP, dipshit.
Go suck shit through a straw you dumb fucking twat

Not only was my reply in response to the OP, horty's was as well... moron.

Are you new to this forum, or just blind? Are you new to the Republican party, or just blind?
So now you're in denial....Already.....You fellow lefty got busted. And you like an idiot doubled down on it.

No busting here, OP was backed by strong evidence. Dems get all minorities votes. Cons do not. I can show you video evidence to back my comments but that's for another day. Bye.[/QUOTE]
Yes...you ARE busted. You lied. In your OP you claimed "not all cons"..
Then in you second post you wrote "Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?"
Now, care to change your bullshit story?

When liberals feel the need to scream "we are not racists" it indicates that they feel the pressure and the guilt. The democrat party has been the party of racism from Lincoln to FDR to LBJ to Barry Hussein.

Once again, dems get ALL minorities. I repeat: Dems get all minorities. Effectively, you just said minorities vote for racists by calling dems racists. So if dems are racists, then you should also agree that Jews, blacks, women, latinos, Asians, Muslims, gays vote for racists.

Boy, it's so easy to refute cons. Thanks for the entertainment.

Dems get all minorities? Is that a liberal axiom that gets democrats elected even when republicans won the biggest mid term landslide in history barely six months ago? Oh yeah, democrats can't rely on minority turnout so they play the racist card and pretend that American minorities don't have enough sense to obtain a freaking photo I.D. card that is necessary to modern living. How does that sit with "minorities"? Overt and latent racism is rampant in the democrat party and they don't even realize it while they pretend that "minorities" are still on the democrat based government plantation that LBJ created forty years ago.

1460298_749494205145399_2534742077442579058_n.jpg

Welcome aboard! Don't let the Stormfront crowd scare you off! :D
Stormfront.....You fucking libs trot this out whenever your getting your ass kicked.....
And you are too stupid to have an opinion.

I invite any ignorant twit who believes the above, to march right on over to the "Race Relations" section of this forum.
Your point?

My point is that the NeoClowns on this forum sound like they just came over from Stormfront, and unless you're an idiot, you can view these comments over in the "Race Relations" section.
"sound like"?...So when did USMB become and audio forum?
And you are so stupid that you waste time in such a thread.
I don't even know what stormfront is...Based on the term, it's probably some place for knuckle dragging white supremacists.....
And I like how you conclude that any person whio does not visit this stupid race ( racist) relations forum is an idiot.
Hey genius....Who died and made you pope of this dump?

Is that broad brush heavy to carry around?

:welcome:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

The OP said..."Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing."
And this is how fucking dumb you are....Here is a quote from the OP's second post in the thread.
"Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?"
Sweetie....Take up reading...make sure to choose books with many pictures.

I was responding to the OP, dipshit.
Go suck shit through a straw you dumb fucking twat

Not only was my reply in response to the OP, horty's was as well... moron.
No matter. You are a child woman

Wow...Another lefty expressing delusion...
Hey genius. One of the definitions of racism is that when a person singles out another person or group of people based solely on their race.
Libs do this ALL OF THE TIME......
You people live and die on the politics of identity.
So if you see yourself as pure as the new fallen snow, you are lying to yourself.

Horseshit. Link us a dictionary that defines it that way. Racism is the belief that one race is inferior to another --- not the acknowledgement that races exist. Holy shit you're a dumb fuck.

You've nothing to say. The black community have been voting Democrat for over fifty years now. That is of course after winning the right to vote in spite of the Democrat Party's attempts of stopping the Civil Rights Act. Al Gore stood in front of the NAACP in 2000 and LIED, bold faced F-ing LIED about his father's voting record. Black leaders and the media didn't say a damn word. They were more than willing to rewrite history. Robert Byrd and Al Gore Senior both led the filibuster against the Civil Rights Act. Byrd, a former KKK-recruiter in West Virginia, remained a respected--loved cherished Democrat senator all the way up until he withered away. Not even him saying the N word on national television in 2001 did anything to his career. Not a damn word.

And how have those Democrat policies done for the black community? Atlanta's public school system is a joke. Clayton County, a predominately black suburb south of Atlanta, became the first public school system in America's history to lose its accreditation. A republican governor worked to rectify the situation, and ensured that those graduating from those horribly run schools still get state scholarships.

Baltimore has been Democrat-dominated since 1968. Detroit, Chicago, NY, LA--all bastions of Democrat power. The black community is suffering under the delusion that leftist promises are going to save them.

Oh, and any black person that dares have a diverse and different political opinion--they are fair game for white liberals to call Uncle Tom and other racist names. They have their very race questioned.

You are a shallow, naive person with little perspective and even less to say.

Why can't you debate the topic? What's the point of attacking me? I made a point that liberals are not racists. ALL minorities vote for liberals. ALL. Does that make me old far leftie? Why? Because cons are racists, that makes me a far left drone?

What in the world IS the topic?

You said: "Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..You are young and dumb or just dumb."

----------

I say: Nope, the KKK was taken over by the cons. So were JC laws. Cons are denying voting rights to minorities. Notice, how you have to go back 100 years or more to blame the dems. No sir, sorry, you lost minorities no matter how many times you bring up KKK and JC, the minorities know who the real racists are. And it's not dems. Nice try.

When liberals feel the need to scream "we are not racists" it indicates that they feel the pressure and the guilt. The democrat party has been the party of racism since their obstruction of Lincoln's policies to FDR to LBJ to Barry Hussein.

Wrong again Madge. There IS NO "party of racism". Political parties are not some kind of static repositories of some ideology. They exist to acquire power, not to represent some long-term ideology.

Liberals aren't racist? The Democrat Party let Robert Byrd stay in office, even days away from death they wheeled him in. A leader of the KKK, voted against the Civil Rights Act--they reelected him over and over, and defended him over and over.

The author of the OP is an idiot.

Nobody in their right mind would engage in such a pigeon hole thread.
You made an accusation accompanied by a conclusion( about conservatives)..Your idea of debate is to coerce those you accuse to defend themselves against the accusation.....
That bullshit isn't going to fly.....
So go shove broken glass up your nose.

That accusation is backed by real life evidence. I clearly provided the evidence to the statement "Liberals are not racists" by saying liberals get support from almost ALL ethnic group. So point 1 is proven.

Point 2: Cons are racists. That point is proven by the fact that many cons use N word and oppose Obama purely on the basis of his skin color. Obama is a conservative, not a liberal. And cons oppose Obama only because of his skin color, not because of his policies. Obamacare is a conservative plan, not a liberal plan.

Thanks for your reply.

Cons are not racists necessarily, but racists are by definition conservative. It's the nature of the beast.

You almost gotta laugh. What did libs say when Nixon cried "I am not a crook"? The same things goes when democrats cry "I am not a racist".

You've nothing to say. The black community have been voting Democrat for over fifty years now. That is of course after winning the right to vote in spite of the Democrat Party's attempts of stopping the Civil Rights Act. Al Gore stood in front of the NAACP in 2000 and LIED, bold faced F-ing LIED about his father's voting record. Black leaders and the media didn't say a damn word. They were more than willing to rewrite history. Robert Byrd and Al Gore Senior both led the filibuster against the Civil Rights Act. Byrd, a former KKK-recruiter in West Virginia, remained a respected--loved cherished Democrat senator all the way up until he withered away. Not even him saying the N word on national television in 2001 did anything to his career. Not a damn word.

And how have those Democrat policies done for the black community? Atlanta's public school system is a joke. Clayton County, a predominately black suburb south of Atlanta, became the first public school system in America's history to lose its accreditation. A republican governor worked to rectify the situation, and ensured that those graduating from those horribly run schools still get state scholarships.

Baltimore has been Democrat-dominated since 1968. Detroit, Chicago, NY, LA--all bastions of Democrat power. The black community is suffering under the delusion that leftist promises are going to save them.

Oh, and any black person that dares have a diverse and different political opinion--they are fair game for white liberals to call Uncle Tom and other racist names. They have their very race questioned.

You are a shallow, naive person with little perspective and even less to say.

LOL! Voters have spoken. Al Gore is history so is Bush. Dems party don't keep blacks back, it's the racism pervasive in the country that keeps them back. Nope, blacks vote with their votes. Don't blame racism on dems. Baltimore is not a dem problem, it's the racist problem. You are welcome to remain blind. Jews, Muslims, gays, blacks, latinos, Asians, women, atheists.....vote for dems. See a pattern there? Bye bye.

You said: "Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..You are young and dumb or just dumb."

----------

I say: Nope, the KKK was taken over by the cons. So were JC laws. Cons are denying voting rights to minorities. Notice, how you have to go back 100 years or more to blame the dems. No sir, sorry, you lost minorities no matter how many times you bring up KKK and JC, the minorities know who the real racists are. And it's not dems. Nice try.

100 years? Are you really this dumb? Bull O'Connor, Lester Maddox, Al Gore Sr., Robert Byrd--the Democrat Party stood opposed to the Civil Rights Act.

You almost gotta laugh. What did libs say when Nixon cried "I am not a crook"? The same things goes when democrats cry "I am not a racist".

Watch the minorities vote and weep. Yep. If minorities love the cons so much, then why aren't then voting with the cons? Oh right, cons have so many racists in their party, I just lost count even though I use a calculator that can count up to "gazillion", LOL!

Bl

Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

Nnnnnope. The KKK has never been "sponsored" by any party. You're not entitled to your own history.

Forum List

Back