Liberalism is a mental illness

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Remember you are dealing with either evil or insane people when you deal with liberals. The cure is going to have to be extreme.

F90C6EC5-553D-4C63-A385-7ADF0D6A77FC.jpeg
A557C49E-8CC0-4B9D-B362-EA465BA71EEF.jpeg

Open the lunatic Asylums that have been closed in America....there are plenty of those....open them.....the insane roaming free need a place to go....

Remember you are dealing with either evil or insane people when you deal with liberals. The cure is going to have to be extreme.

View attachment 284672 View attachment 284673
All the liberals I know are miserable, unhappy people who don't have the ability to laugh at themselves. I'm still good friends with one, but we had to agree to not talk politics at all to keep our friendship intact. He has such severe TDS, I can't mention the name Trump when I'm with him. I can't imagine what he'll be like when Trump gets re-elected next year.

Please tell me this is from the Onion.

Sorry no. its a real life trump-is-not-my-President liberal Democrat.
Cass Clemmer Free-Bleeding Instagram Photo - Trans Activist Speaks Out About Gendered Period Language

Powerful Photo Shows That Women Aren't The Only Ones Who Get Periods | HuffPost

She created a much admired (among Democrats) coloring book for kids with a tampon named “Toni” as the heroic protagonist. Parents, who were naturally repulsed, have been viciously attacked and it’s this “backlash” they are trying to eliminate. (Toni the Tampon has a sidekick Sebastian Sponge)

843B630A-E701-466D-8CC2-74F1397D74A7.jpeg

Last edited:
And yes a Democrat really can make a living as a “menstrual health activist”.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if any liberals on here respond to this. I'm guessing yes, but it won't be in an intelligent manner.

Time and again liberals are humiliated here simply by describing them. You can’t change them because, though they feel some little embarrassment ,every lunatic episode like this is a step towards the destruction and chaos they seek.

Last edited:
Dennis Prager has been documenting the mental illness of Leftists for decades.

The word, "irony" is simply insufficient to describe the phenomenon of a movement wherein a WOMAN can declare herself a a MAN, and then complain about her fucking period. As if only women have periods.

Jesus.
Fucking.
Christ.

These people are NOT joking.

No they aren’t joking. Jokes are funny. Chelsea Clinton says a female can have a penis and beard. This illness, far from being an outlier, goes all the way to the top. And all the way at the bottom they slavishly accept it.

Never let these people have power or access to children.

I propose that you spend even more time thinking about that person's vagina
An example of what I posted, there WILL be posts by liberals, but NO posts in an INTELLIGENT MANNER. Way to go, Augie!

Haha yes. They are taught to gaslight early on.

An example of what I posted, there WILL be posts by liberals, but NO posts in an INTELLIGENT MANNER. Way to go, Augie!

Lol. He said “that person’s vagina” lol. Terrified of assuming the gender of “persons” with a vagina.
Insanity.

Lol. He said “that person’s vagina” lol. Terrified of assuming the gender of “persons” with a vagina.
Insanity.
Obsess over that

Forum List

Back