Liberal Upset Royals Named Their Baby a "White Middle-Class Name"

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Liberals are going full retard.

The libtard Piers Morgan criticized Meghan and Harry for naming their child "Archibald."

"So the royal couple, in a striking blow for diversity & feminism, have given their son one of the most popular white middle-class first names, Archie, and a second name, Harrison, that was chosen because it stands for 'Harry's son' (I'm serious..). Hilarious."​

Piers Morgan slams Meghan Markle for 'silly' royal baby name 'Harry's son'

What did this douchebag expect? Did he expect them to name their baby a black feminine name? "The Royal Couple announced today that they would name their newborn son, La'quanda." Or should they have named him "Muhammad?"

There are lots of reasons not to like the name "Archie," i.e. it's a dorkie name. But not that it's a white name, non-feminine name.

This is why so many normal people hate liberals.

Frankly I couldna care what they named their child or the fact that they had one...They didn't announce any of the names of my kids so big deal..

Obviously certain people never stopped to wonder that maybe the child was named after a family member. My middle name is my grandmother's name may she rest in peace.

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly

The libtard Piers Morgan criticized Meghan and Harry for naming their child "Archibald."

"So the royal couple, in a striking blow for diversity & feminism, have given their son one of the most popular white middle-class first names, Archie, and a second name, Harrison, that was chosen because it stands for 'Harry's son' (I'm serious..). Hilarious."​

What did this douchebag expect? Did he expect them to name their baby a black feminine name? "The Royal Couple announced today that they would name their newborn son, La'quanda." Or should they have named him "Muhammad?"

There are lots of reasons not to like the name "Archie," i.e. it's a dorkie name. But not that it's a white name, non-feminine name.

One guy is snarky about something tou say?

I'm still laughing at the people who claimed Megan named her child after her cat. Ya gotta love those crackpots who come up with their crazy theories.

Saw this on Inside Edition this afternoon. And, they said that while Megan has had several cats over the years, she has never had one named Archie. That was made up by someone who was an "unnamed source".

If your name is Piers you shouldn’t be making fun of other people’s name.

Apparently named after a past Chief of the Campbells....now THAT we can justifiable be outraged about!

Forum List

Back