Liberal Racists Piling On Carson

One of the things that makes me nervous about Carson is that he is a 7th Day Adventist and believes in a LITERAL interpretation of Genesis, and thinks the world is only 6,000 years old. Some of his other beliefs bother me as well, because I don't think we need a President with outdated views of the world via their belief system.

Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Care to explain how his personal religious belief would have any effect at all upon his presidency. Joe Biden is a Catholic and still supports abortion.

Yeah..........one of them is that he doesn't believe in science if it goes against his religious beliefs. He's had many scientists and physicists call him out on some of the science poor statements he's made.

Yes. I read the title. Where was the word "racist"?
The word was ethnic .
Besides the only"reason"that THB and his buddies are defending Carson is to further the illusion of the "big tent and grab some of the black vote.
It's a tactic of desperation.

Actually it is to point out racial bigotry.
No you said it was racist. Obviously you have no clue what the word means and thats why you back pedaling.

It's an ethnic slur. A racial slur, dimwit.
Ethnic and racial dont mean the same thing idiot. Even if it did that doesnt make it racist. its like saying whites like to have sex with pigs. Thats not racist. Its racially bigoted.

That's what I called you - a racial bigot.

One of the things that makes me nervous about Carson is that he is a 7th Day Adventist and believes in a LITERAL interpretation of Genesis, and thinks the world is only 6,000 years old. Some of his other beliefs bother me as well, because I don't think we need a President with outdated views of the world via their belief system.

Care to explain how his personal religious belief would have any effect at all upon his presidency. Joe Biden is a Catholic and still supports abortion.

Yeah..........one of them is that he doesn't believe in science if it goes against his religious beliefs. He's had many scientists and physicists call him out on some of the science poor statements he's made.

Well, that's not much of an answer. Who cares about that? I don't see him dealing with that issue myself.

Dr Uncle Tom Carson, he prays to the white man's god, preaches from the white man's book and even looks like he's doing a reverse Michael Jackson.

Pile it on you racist bigot.
You want more? He compared Obamacare to slavery, making him an idiot as well, let alone a race traitor by minimizing slavery.

Thank you you Left Wing racial bigot for proving my point for me. You are a true gift.
I'm a bigot because Ben Carson said something? You should buy a dictionary.

Dr Uncle Tom Carson, he prays to the white man's god, preaches from the white man's book and even looks like he's doing a reverse Michael Jackson.

You want more? He compared Obamacare to slavery, making him an idiot as well, let alone a race traitor by minimizing slavery.

Thank you you Left Wing racial bigot for proving my point for me. You are a true gift.

No. You were a bigot long before Ben Carson came on the scene. Live with it.

The word was ethnic .
Besides the only"reason"that THB and his buddies are defending Carson is to further the illusion of the "big tent and grab some of the black vote.

No you said it was racist. Obviously you have no clue what the word means and thats why you back pedaling.

It's an ethnic slur. A racial slur, dimwit.
Ethnic and racial dont mean the same thing idiot. Even if it did that doesnt make it racist. its like saying whites like to have sex with pigs. Thats not racist. Its racially bigoted.

That's what I called you - a racial bigot.
No thats not what you said.

I said I saw nothing racist from any of the people I have pegged as liberals. You said in response....

Well, YOU just called him an "Uncle Tom". LOL!! I rest my case.

Since I said nothing about "bigot" and I did say "racist" that means you dont know what racist means or you have bad reading comprehension. Which one is it?

No, he's the only black person that I've ever disliked. And it's not because he's black.
Are you sure that YOU'RE not the racial bigot?

No, he's the only black person that I've ever disliked. And it's not because he's black.

The reason you dislike him is because he's an EDUCATED and SUCCESSFUL BLACK man and running on a REPUBLICAN ticket. You're a racist bigot. Live with it.

He is allergic to dictionaries. He thinks calling Carson an uncle tom is actually racist.

I don't like him because he wants to force women who have been raped to bring the child to term. He also stated that many happy successful people have come from such circumstances.

The reason you dislike him is because he's an EDUCATED and SUCCESSFUL BLACK man and running on a REPUBLICAN ticket. You're a racist bigot. Live with it.
No, I like to see black people who have done well. He just says dumb/funny things. And I do like Trump, so no GOP phobia.

I don't like him because he wants to force women who have been raped to bring the child to term. He also stated that many happy successful people have come from such circumstances.

I already told you why you hate him. Live with it. You're a racist bigot.

No where in your link does it use the word "racist". How did you miss that when you were trying to prove calling Carson an uncle tom was racist? Do you know what "racist" means?

Did not even bother to read the TITLE of the Link?
The word was ethnic .

Bullshit but you'll stick to that faerie tale as long as you think you get any traction with it
Using Carson because of his race is racist in the extreme.
The Reich is doing it so they can say this is one of the good ni $$ ers.

No where in your link does it use the word "racist". How did you miss that when you were trying to prove calling Carson an uncle tom was racist? Do you know what "racist" means?

The word was ethnic .

Bullshit but you'll stick to that faerie tale as long as you think you get any traction with it

Yes. Those that are educated and successful are the ones you hate.

Hey............I voted for Obama because I thought he was the better candidate.

Skin color had zero to do with it.

Carson is one of those extreme right wing nutjobs, and if I can't agree with the middle of the road right wingers (Jeb), then what make you think I'd agree with views that are even further away from my own?

I don't like Carson's views for this country, I don't want vouchers for my healthcare and I don't think that turning the USA into a Christian theocracy (which he seems to want) is a good idea.

Not the same and unless you are brain dead (I think you are) you'd agree that no one with extreme religious beliefs should ever be considered for president .
Biden like most intelligent people keeps his religious beliefs out of his secular life and vice-versa.
What an asshole.

The word was ethnic .

False thanks for proving my statement correct even if by accident.
You unwittingly just admitted that Carson is a ni&&er and as long as he toes your imaginary line you'll be white enough to overlook that accident of birth.

Not the same and unless you are brain dead (I think you are) you'd agree that no one with extreme religious beliefs should ever be considered for president .
Biden like most intelligent people keeps his religious beliefs out of his secular life and vice-versa.
What an asshole.

Well, I respect your opinion however, there is absolutely no prohibition against it. Actually, a pastor could run for the office should he so desire. There is no separation of church and state. I might as well dislike him were he a Shriner or Freemason.

The word was ethnic .

False thanks for proving my statement correct even if by accident.
You unwittingly just admitted that Carson is a ni&&er and as long as he toes your imaginary line you'll be white enough to overlook that accident of birth.

Of course you overlook the fact that I was describing your racial bigotry. Nice try.

Hey............I voted for Obama because I thought he was the better candidate.

Skin color had zero to do with it.

Carson is one of those extreme right wing nutjobs, and if I can't agree with the middle of the road right wingers (Jeb), then what make you think I'd agree with views that are even further away from my own?

I don't like Carson's views for this country, I don't want vouchers for my healthcare and I don't think that turning the USA into a Christian theocracy (which he seems to want) is a good idea.

Same token. A lot of us don't like either Hillary or Bernie Sanders' views for this country either. I'm not voting for Carson myself but he has the right to run. I'll be voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back