Liberal professor warns that Obama's actions are unconstitutional

You bet.

The Tea Party took the house from Obama and gave him a thorn in his side called Ted Cruz.

Obama is losing it on a national level. Who really cares about the GOP on a national level. The Tea Party did it one district at a time (and they are wildly popular in those districts).

Ooops I forgot...you have your own version of the USC where things like that don't matter. You just want to be able to bow to your king three times a day.

TeaTards have even lower ratings than Conservatives

And I care...why ?

They are only making the federal government more conservative.

I guess they just are not smart enough to stop and read those ratings. They just keep on kicking your ass.

More conservative by shutting it down?

Obama adds to list of illegal immigrants not to deport: Parents - Washington Times

The Obama administration issued a policy late last week telling immigration agents to try not to arrest and deport illegal immigrant parents of minor children — a move that adds to the categories of people the administration is trying not to deport.
In a nine-page memo issued Friday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said agents should use “prosecutorial discretion” to try to avoid detaining parents and, if parents are detained, agents should make sure they have the ability to visit with their children or participate in family court proceedings.

Of course Obama and the Dems don't have to obey the law..............And can order Border agents to do the same...................

The ACA...........his abuses are well known. It's his law, and he continues to postpone sections of the law even though they were required to already be implemented.

Bullshit. This president has done nothing to give any of you an inch of rope in your 6 year long quest to end his political career.

He has not trampled, shredded, spit on, usurped, ignored, sidestepped, pissed on, thrown away, or otherwise disobeyed the US Constitution.

You fucking assholes.

A highly respected Constitutional scholar, who happens to think that we need to do the very things he is complaining about, disagrees. If you had an honest molecule in your body you would want to know why. Instead, you dismiss it because you didn't find it on Think Progress or PuffHo.

Respectfully, I disagree with this Constitutional scholar. I'm not saying that he's a liar or not qualified to have an opinion, just saying that he is wrong.

Look at the SCOTUS, for example - they virtually never vote unanimously on any case.

Quite obviously, there is a vast differing of opinions with regards to interpretation of the constitution.

If the SCOTUS can't seem to agree, how does anyone pretend to lay claim to being the final authority?

Disrespectfully, you are a fucking idiot.

Wrong on all points.

Obama has created NO LAWS by himself - please name one, just one, not three or four, NAME ONE.

Obama has certain rights as president to make changes in something like time-lines to the ACA to accommodate It's successful implementation - he has not exceeded his authority - please provide examples of were the president has gone too far.

He ordered border agents to break the law????? Are you off your rocker?

How was Obama out of line with this request? How did he violate the constitution or exceed his authority?

More baseless claims from the do nothing right.

The EPA regulation of greenhouse gasses from power plants. By the way, that is the same one mentioned in the OP, which proves you don't read.

Forget about me for a minute - you are avoiding discussing any of the points I have touched on.

You have no rebuttal at all save to claim I did not read the OP?

I did not address "The EPA regulation of greenhouse gasses from power plants" I would if you like, kind of sounds like you are avoiding, though.

I addressed your very first point, oh he of the amazing idiocy.

"The EPA regulation of greenhouse gasses from power plants. By the way, that is the same one mentioned in the OP, which proves you don't read."

Can't find the referrenc in the OP, don't understand the contextual relevance. Any chance of an explanation?

Does no one follow links? There is a video where he said it specifically.

How is a President who has issued fewer Executive Orders than any recent President and has yet to use his Veto overstepping his executive powers?

By creating regulations and laws without the consent of Congress............

By changing the ACA without Congressional approval.............................

By ordering Border Agents to basically not obey the laws of this land.........

His most recent is to change fuel standards for Diesel Trucks..........changing the regulations via Executive orders.

Guess what?

All are within the powers of the executive branch. The powers of the Presidency don't stop just because a black man is now president. And there is your race card

Guess what, you are wrong.

Forum List

Back