Liberal: Neve Having To Say 'I'm Sorry...'

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "The world is waiting

The president-elect must act to restore America's global image and reverse the corrosive legacy of the Bush years

Peter Singer
guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 5 November 2008 09.20 EST
Jump to comments (13)

The astonishing story of Barack Obama's election as president has already done much to restore America's global image. In place of a president whose only qualification for the office was his father's name, we now have one whose intelligence and vision overcame the formidable obstacle of being the exotically named son of an African Muslim. Who would have believed, after the last two elections, that the American public was capable of electing such a candidate?"
Peter Singer: Barack Obama must act to restore America's global image | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

OoooK.....

Let's see how that worked out:

2. "World poll: Image of U.S. declines

Worldwide approval of U.S. leadership dipped considerably during President Barack Obama’s fourth year in office — but it increased in some countries, including Mexico.

The median approval rating for U.S. leadership for 130 countries was 41 percent in 2012, down 8 percentage points from the 49 percent approval during Obama’s first year in office, according to a Gallup poll released Wednesday."

Read more: World poll: Image of U.S. declines - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Apology in order from the Left?

How about it.

US image vs. US leadership image. Two different things. So no, not sorry. Obama has still more positively influenced international perception of the US than Bush ever did. Except in Pakistan, Somalia, and other countries where drones have killed Al Qaida members (and anyone else, just to be frank).

1. "The world is waiting

The president-elect must act to restore America's global image and reverse the corrosive legacy of the Bush years

Peter Singer
Jump to comments (13)

The astonishing story of Barack Obama's election as president has already done much to restore America's global image. In place of a president whose only qualification for the office was his father's name, we now have one whose intelligence and vision overcame the formidable obstacle of being the exotically named son of an African Muslim. Who would have believed, after the last two elections, that the American public was capable of electing such a candidate?"
Peter Singer: Barack Obama must act to restore America's global image | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

OoooK.....

Worldwide approval of U.S. leadership dipped considerably during President Barack Obama’s fourth year in office — but it increased in some countries, including Mexico.

The median approval rating for U.S. leadership for 130 countries was 41 percent in 2012, down 8 percentage points from the 49 percent approval during Obama’s first year in office, according to a Gallup poll released Wednesday."

How about it.

What an interesting psychological makeup you have. You just spent a lot of effort portraying our troops as a bunch of murdering psychopaths about to be unleashed on the American people, shooting us all with 1.6 billion rounds of ammo and putting people into FEMA camps and beating them.

And when called on that bullshit, what do you do. You run away and start this topic saying someone owes an apology!

Classic projection.

I'd say there's an apology in order, all right. How about it, American Army hater?

Last edited:
1. "The world is waiting

Peter Singer
Jump to comments (13)

OoooK.....

How about it.

What an interesting psychological makeup you have. You just spent a lot of effort portraying our troops as a bunch of murdering psychopaths about to be unleashed on the American people, shooting us all with 1.6 billion rounds of ammo and putting people into FEMA camps and beating them.

And when called on that bullshit, what do you do. You run away and start this topic saying someone owes an apology!

Classic projection.

I'd say there's an apology in order, all right. How about it, American Army hater?

How could a worm like you catch me if I ran away?

1. "The world is waiting

Peter Singer
Jump to comments (13)

OoooK.....

How about it.

Classic projection.

You thought you could get away with grossly insulting my comrades in arms who have been putting their lives on the line, you gullible ignorant twat. You are badly mistaken.

How dare you portray them as on the verge of committing the greatest crime against humanity in history, you fucking bitch?

Fuck you, and all you credulous fucking assholes who insult our troops like that. Fuck you!

Don't even THINK about demanding an apology from other people after you pull shit like that.

Last edited:
the right today holds nothing sacred but their historically failed ecconomic ideas

the right today holds nothing sacred but their historically failed ecconomic ideas

They aren't the Right. They are a bunch of retards who don't know left from right nor up from down. They are an infection.

Classic projection.

You thought you could get away with grossly insulting my comrades in arms who have been putting their lives on the line, you gullible ignorant twat. You are badly mistaken.

How dare you portray them as on the verge of committing the greatest crime against humanity in history, you fucking bitch?

Fuck you, and all you credulous fucking assholes who insult our troops like that. Fuck you!

Don't even THINK about demanding an apology from other people after you pull shit like that.

Don't mind g-string Politachic! I've literally had him on his hands and knees as my prison bitch for several months now, and boy is my little prison bitch angry (but in a strange way, he also likes it because he keeps coming back for more :lol:)

G-string.... internet tough guy while hiding behind his keyboard. :lmao:

By the way, last time I checked, only Soviets used the term "comrade". Speaks volumes about his ignorant political ideology, doesn't it?

The right's economic policies have created the greatest economic prosperity in history. The left's economic ideology has created collapse (former U.S.S.R.) and perpetual proverty (Cuba), and civil unrest (Greece).

The facts show that you are both a liar and a fucking idiot. And the funny thing is, you know I'm right (which is why I can cite examples of your failed economic ideology and you can't cite one single example of conservative economic policy failing - not one).

the two times in the US history that we had a near collapse the republican party presided over it.

Another thread shot to hell.

The Left has been consistently wrong for about 75 years. They were wrong about Communism, they were wrong about the Soviet Union's intentions, they were wrong about the North Vietnamese and Cambodian communists, they were wrong about Castro, they were wrong about the PLO, they were wrong about Islamic radicals, they were wrong about unilateral nuclear disamarment, they were wrong about ML King, they were wrong about Kennedy, they were wrong about Reagan, wrong about Clinton, wrong about Saddam, wrong about France, wrong about South Africa, wrong about poverty, wrong about racism, and wrong about Obama. They maybe scored one with Watergate.

1. "The world is waiting

Peter Singer
Jump to comments (13)

OoooK.....

How about it.

fuck-you-obama.jpg

G-string.... internet tough guy while hiding behind his keyboard. :lmao:

By the way, last time I checked, only Soviets used the term "comrade". Speaks volumes about his ignorant political ideology, doesn't it?

Comrades in arms, stupid fuck. My fellow vets, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back