Liberal Media- NBC's Brian Williams is NOW under fire

More pics .... this is taken from the Ritz Carlton looking into the French Quarter:

showimg.asp

I believe that's Burgundy Street (pr. bur-GUN-dy). What all that wet stuff is on the ground I have no clue...

And this is in front of the Ritz Carlton:

showimg.asp

These were taken by a guest at the Ritz Carlton (source here)

That's not the weird thing.

The weird thing is that I got to this page by following the links from the same source that originally put the idea out that Williams might be lying since there was "no flooding" in the Quarter.

Their own links.

Funny how I just proved the paper who called "liar" is itself liar. And yet everybody wants to stay with the lie it put out.

That's weird.

Brian Williams may have fucked up a 12 year old story, but the point is, will he ever be able to "report" the news again without someone doubting his words? Nope. He's done.

Again the height of irony from a poster whose sigline is infested with fake quotes.

How do we "fire" Steve McRacist?
You can try, but the quotes are authentic. What did I say about liberals and lying folks? A prime example.

Then how come he can't document them? I've been asking for something like eight months. Got crickets.

I'm simply noting the irony that a guy who can't back up his own shit is posting a story alleging another guy is lying -- and that story is based on bullshit. That's irony you could get the wrinkles out of a tent with.

Btw, to the OP article that claimed the French Quarter "was not impacted by flood waters"....

This is Canal Street, the western (upriver) boundary of the French Quarter, looking west -- in other words looking across Canal from the French Quarter toward the CBD:

The picture, published by the Houston Chronicle, is dated September 1 (3 days after Katrina landfall).

nNolaflood.JPG

Brian Williams was reportedly staying at the Ritz Carlton -- which is on Canal Street. This would be almost exactly the view looking southwest from that hotel. You're looking down Baronne Street; the Walgreen's is 900 Canal Street. The Ritz Carlton is 921, across the street. So it's not accurate to say flood waters didn't touch the FQ. The RC itself suffered significant flood damage and was closed for repairs for I believe at least a year.

You'd think a poster from Louisiana would know this.
That water is ankle deep. No body is going to float in 3inches.

Again the height of irony from a poster whose sigline is infested with fake quotes.

You can try, but the quotes are authentic. What did I say about liberals and lying folks? A prime example.

Then how come he can't document them? I've been asking for something like eight months. Got crickets.

I'm simply noting the irony that a guy who can't back up his own shit is posting a story alleging another guy is lying -- and that story is based on bullshit. That's irony you could get the wrinkles out of a tent with.
Why should he or anyone do anything for you? The quotes are common knowledge.

More evidence to follow post 18 --

This was snapped by a guest at the Ritz Carlton, the hotel in question - and this is looking straight into the French Quarter....

showimg.asp

-- and here's another shot of the front of the hotel:

showimg.asp

These were shot by a guest at the hotel, one Rev. Charles Herring, (another irony) who flew in from Germany to participate in a Department of Defense training.
Unfortunately this further proves the basis of this story as spelled out in this online Advocate rag -- is bullshit.

Why should he or anyone do anything for you? The quotes are common knowledge.

See what I mean? The old "everybody knows" fallacy. Like it was "common knowledge" that there was "no flooding" in the French Quarter.

Well I'm afraid everybody doesn't know. And some of us have pictures proving the contrary.
You're welcome.

Why should he? Because he's the clown who made the assertion, and continues to. He knows as well as I do they have no source, but he goes on running them. Just like he'll go on running this story even after it's been flushed.

Denialism is like that.

Btw, to the OP article that claimed the French Quarter "was not impacted by flood waters"....

This is Canal Street, the western (upriver) boundary of the French Quarter, looking west -- in other words looking across Canal from the French Quarter toward the CBD:

The picture, published by the Houston Chronicle, is dated September 1 (3 days after Katrina landfall).

nNolaflood.JPG

Brian Williams was reportedly staying at the Ritz Carlton -- which is on Canal Street. This would be almost exactly the view looking southwest from that hotel. You're looking down Baronne Street; the Walgreen's is 900 Canal Street. The Ritz Carlton is 921, across the street. So it's not accurate to say flood waters didn't touch the FQ. The RC itself suffered significant flood damage and was closed for repairs for I believe at least a year.

You'd think a poster from Louisiana would know this.
That water is ankle deep. No body is going to float in 3inches.

Unless people are seventeen inches tall on your planet it's more like a foot. Three inches wouldn't even reach shoetops.

Williams is a canuck and they're all liars....it's their national pastime. But he's not even in the same league as Walter Cronkite...that old drunk made up pretty much every report he sent from Saigon....it got so bad he was disinvited to press briefings.
Walter Cronkite, Minister of Propaganda for the VC, turned the Tet slaughter of the NVA and virtual annihilation of the VC into an American defeat.

Reported Khe Sanh like it was Dien Bien Phu knowing all the while Marine artillery and air was chewing up the PAVN as fast as they could get across the DMZ.

, But, it don't mean shit.
Sorry, We lost Vietnam because we didn't really need to be there. I know people that are lost in the soil in Vietnam. Cronkite was right. Vietnam was just about blind commitments and stupidity of that time, not much else. Cronkite actually lived through WWII and knew suffering it caused. Williams is just a media leach we got now.

Last edited:
What is the big deal? Many media people lie and have been doing so for decades. Many political new stories are utterly biased and often promote the State. For example, the American media is and has been lying about events in Ukraine. There are no Russian tanks or troops invading. BO and John stupid Kerry tell us of this so called invasion. The media knows it is incorrect, but they continue to spout the lies of the State.

Remember the NY Times reporter Walter Duranty? He lied for years in an effort to promote the Soviet state and hide it's terrible atrocities....and that was in the 1930s.

Time for an update on this liberal scum. Looks like we may get our wish and BW gets added to the roles of the unemployed :banana:

-Geaux

Tom Brokaw wants Brian Williams fired Page Six

You know you’re in trouble when Tom Brokaw is out for your blood.

NBC’s most revered journalist is furious that Brian Williams is still in the anchor chair after he sheepishly admitted he hadn’t traveled on a helicopter hit by enemy fire.

“Brokaw wants Williams’ head on a platter,” an NBC source said. “He is making a lot of noise at NBC that a lesser journalist or producer would have been immediately fired or suspended for a false report.”

Or when Obama claimed he was conceived under the Edmund Pettus Bridge while the famous civil rights march passed overhead?

So what's the point of lying that brazenly, Roadrunner? You had to know someone would call you on it.

I'm guessing that brazen lying is kind of like a gang initiation for conservatives. In order to get into the gang, they have to show they're willing to stoop to any tactic to support the gang.

Anyways, from all the raging, I'm getting the impression that the GOP won't invite Brian Williams to be their debate moderator again. He's not their favorite any more.

At least the lying POS has you as his favorite. That says more about you than it does about him.

Indeed. Williams must of learned how to lie like Dan Rather did on Bush

-Geaux

I see a trend here

-Geaux

Dan Rather Hopes To Tell His Bush Story In Court

At 77, Dan Rather moves a bit slower than you may remember from his days as the globe-trotting anchor for CBS News. He's about 15 blocks and a million miles away from CBS — an anchor in winter, putting together reports with his producers for the HDNet channel at his offices in midtown Manhattan.

Dan Rather Hopes To Tell His Bush Story In Court NPR

Forum List

Back