Police officer acquitted in 95-year-old's beanbag gun death

DeenThomas

Rookie
Feb 4, 2015
MARKHAM, Ill. — A suburban Chicago police officer was acquitted Wednesday of felony reckless conduct for killing a 95-year-old World War II veteran by shooting him with a beanbag gun at close range.
Police officer acquitted in 95-year-old s beanbag gun death
Yesterday - they killed mentally-ill girl with knife(and i'm sure that she can't damage adult men), today - they killed veteran...
These officers haven't got three things:
1 - common sense.
2 - a sense of respect for elders.
3 - Enough skills to disarm weak old man...
And you will stiil arguing with me, telling that cops aren't guilty?

I would be ashamed if i could not manhandle a 95 year old man...I'm 53 and man handle kids half my age at the night club I bounce at..

I would be ashamed if i could not manhandle a 95 year old man...I'm 53 and man handle kids half my age at the night club I bounce at..

well except that police aren't supposed to "manhandle" anyone. That's the original intent behind non lethals like bean bag guns.

See, those who have never affected an arrest can never understand. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't in regards to "manhandling" someone rather than using a weapon on them.

I still think we should go back to the way it was in the 60s and 70s, lots of suspects got their asses whipped by police, but no one cared and very few ended up dead.

Who cares about cops killing 95 year old WWII vets? It's not like the old fuckers are going to come out and cause a riot while they are protesting.

MARKHAM, Ill. — A suburban Chicago police officer was acquitted Wednesday of felony reckless conduct for killing a 95-year-old World War II veteran by shooting him with a beanbag gun at close range.
Yesterday - they killed mentally-ill girl with knife(and i'm sure that she can't damage adult men), today - they killed veteran...
1 - common sense.

Moral of the story:

Do not bring a knife to a gun fight.

When will morons learn that police have guns and they will use them!!

Best thing to do is comply. You may be the rap, but you won't beat the ride.

Next up little old ladies assaulted for playing bingo in a state that does not allow gambling.....like in Arkansas....

1 - common sense.
I told black people its hard to defend them when so many in their communities are acting so wrong.

You can say the same thing about cops. How many of these stories do we need to see before we admit we have a problem.

There will always be some bad cops just like there will always be organized crime. But at least we drove organized crime under ground so at least they are descrete about it now.

I don't mind the cops getting rough with criminals but when they brutalize people on domestic disturbance calls.

I work in a town where when the cops show up both sides should be worried they might get arrested by a young dumb cop who doesn't care you're the one who called 911. They treat everyone suspect.

Now that I recall those cops behavior I have to apologize to black people. The cops are being trained to treat everyone like the enemy. They need to be retrained

Anyone surprised to see RWs defending the needless killing of a 95yo veteran?

The only thing surprising about it that they haven't blamed President Obama.

The moron's age and military background has nothing to do with it. A knife can kill you regardless of who's using it. The old fart whacked a nurse with a cane, he or she could have died. The bottom line is that it was looked into by people that actually had the facts and the cop was acquitted. So the OP's opinion isn't worth used shit paper.

Forum List

Back