Liberal Media: How White Men are Barbaric

No, they shouldn't be regulated by the government for content. However, if they become monopolies, the anti trust laws should kick in.

You mean illegal monopoly? There are many types of legal monopolies.

White men feel alienated and resentful

Not me ... I feel awesome.

Are Jewish people considered "White"?

:)

only when it's convenient

Arm wrestling is fun. fncceo would probably beat all of us. I have a strong left arm, could maybe give him a run lol.

How exactly is he striking you?

CNN: White men feel alienated and resentful, that's why we need to alienate and marginalize them further.
I asked what this guy said in his article that makes you think he is striking down the white man?

Liberal white people are our own worst enemy. They've bought into the propaganda and think self-flagellation is a virtue.
That’s great, but why are you avoiding my question? Did you read the article? What did he say that was anti-white?

Do I really need to spell it out for you? Read the headline. it singles out all white men. Again. "White men are bad and need to be reformed" is a common refrain from the MSM. Do the people who write this garbage ever stop to think that maybe white men are being "radicalized" because of the shit they publish? Why would any white man with a single shred of dignity not read this and feel a bit angry? Imagine if they said the same thing about black men being "thuggerized" by rap music?
Is this a joke? Did you only look at the title? Did you even read the article? I’ve asked multiple times for you to identify a point from the article that you disagree with or find as anti white, and all you got is a vague headline?! The article is about extremism you dumbass. Talks about Islamic extremism and white supremist extremism. Not implying all white men are white supremists but pointing out the rabbit hole that extremists can go down through social media. You’d know this if you read the article that you obviously didn’t read. Next time you decide to comment about something take a second to educate yourself so you know what you are talking about. Otherwise you just sound ignorant.

YouTube and other social networks are radicalizing white men. Big tech could be doing more - CNN
This is the golden poster child of the anti-white bias amongst the global communist left. I have never read such bullshit in my life. Stunning level of ignorance.
YouTube and other social networks are radicalizing white men. Big tech could be doing more - CNN

What utter nonsense.

Show me a link to unbiased, factual proof how ANY MSM source says that all white men are barbaric.

Not some tinfoil hat theories...unbiased, factual PROOF.

I guarantee you can provide no such link.

Yeah, such thing never happened...

DPHUtYpWkAUr_K7.jpg

This is the golden poster child of the anti-white bias amongst the global communist left. I have never read such bullshit in my life. Stunning level of ignorance.
The ignorance appears to be in your interpretation of this article, which I might add was writen by a white guy. How did you take this to be anti white? And what about the article do you disagree with or think is “bullshit” as you so artfully critiqued?

What do black people call it when a black person is on the other side? An Uncle Tom? That’s exactly what soy boy fags on the left are.

I say there are some radical folks on here acting the part of white men. It was a radical white man that shot up the mosque in NZ.

Interesting theory, thanks for the link.
It is fundamentalist radical Islam that is the global terrorist threat.

What utter nonsense.

Show me a link to unbiased, factual proof how ANY MSM source says that all white men are barbaric.

How about this peter puffer...
Don Lemon: "The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men"

What utter nonsense.

How about this peter puffer...
Don Lemon: "The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men"

Where exactly did he say white men are barbaric?

I say there are some radical folks on here acting the part of white men. It was a radical white man that shot up the mosque in NZ.

Interesting theory, thanks for the link.
It is fundamentalist radical Islam that is the global terrorist threat.

No one is saying otherwise about radical Islamic terrorism. I guess we agree that with Bush's hindsight Reagan should have provided assistance to the Russians in Afghanistan.

BUT, these crazy white men who go on their Rambo wannabe rampages can not be ignored.

These crazy white if right folks can't be ignored

The ignorance appears to be in your interpretation of this article, which I might add was writen by a white guy. How did you take this to be anti white? And what about the article do you disagree with or think is “bullshit” as you so artfully critiqued?

What do black people call it when a black person is on the other side? An Uncle Tom? That’s exactly what soy boy fags on the left are.
And how exactly did this guy do that in this areticle? I keep asking and nobody can answer. Pretty pathetic

Forum List

Back