Liberal Maggot News

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's no wonder Democrats are so screwed up, all they listen to and constantly repeat is the lies of liberal maggot news and the traitors of the Washington swamp.

I'm glad we have a President that stands up for truth, justice and the American way .. a relative superman while the maggots spew crap news and undermine America at every opportunity..

5644777dd73788e3c6fe0aae1233b059.jpg

Interesting how 14 presidents visit Mount Rushmore with praise and appreciation for their patriotism and now that Trump visits .. it's a racist exercise all Americans should loathe..

That's liberal maggot news for you...;)

Well it's all American burger time for dinner, I wonder when Democrats and their maggot news sources will outlaw that and find a way to call it racist... later ...

It's no wonder Democrats are so screwed up, all they listen to and constantly repeat is the lies of liberal maggot news and the traitors of the Washington swamp.

I'm glad we have a President that stands up for truth, justice and the American way .. a relative superman while the maggots spew crap news and undermine America at every opportunity..

View attachment 358978.
I agree 100%. Be nice, kido. I was once a liberal too. These gents just might be tomrows Conservatives.

View attachment 358978.
I agree 100%. Be nice, kido. I was once a liberal too. These gents just might be tomrows Conservatives.

No, like myself you are still a liberal. What you are not is a progressive.

View attachment 358978.

The American left will go full kicking chicken when Donald John Trump wins reelection this November. He's our main man with the plan; the plan to keep the human race and America north of the dust of history. Truth is, speaking freely, there's never been an American President quite as upright as DJT, who frankly is the LAST man I could have predicted or imagined to be the unlikely but thoroughly kickass savior of the Red, White and Blue. God does move in mysterious ways, to fill a man such as Trump so full of courage and rectitude. Go America! Go Trump! Happy 4th of July.

View attachment 358978.
What is your plan b.

Everyone starts out conservative. They generally grow out of it. The general trend is that individuals grow more liberal as they age. That's a natural consequence of getting experience in the real world.
Everyone starts out neutral, then in their teenage years rebel against the status quo or their parents. But liberals now border on self destructive idiots or treason. How does that help society?

But liberals now border on self destructive idiots or treason.

Creeping senility lets the lizard brain out, often leading to increased conservatism and statements like that. Those who age with mental faculties intact grow more liberal as they age.
Funny. Youthful foolishness and egotism leading to liberalism without historical references or filters. As you get older and see ALL the facts, you grow out of that smarmy snarky stage. Reality and facts do that.

Everyone starts out conservative. They generally grow out of it. The general trend is that individuals grow more liberal as they age. That's a natural consequence of getting experience in the real world.

No I don't think so.. :eusa_naughty:

... I was definitely more liberal as a teenager and young adult, then responsibilities added up and a realistic conservative approach to life took over.

The losers continued with drugs, alcohol and running away from responsibility, in other words liberal, lazy and blaming someone else whiners .. :th_waiting:

Okay sure, there are exceptions.. :beer:

Last edited:
But liberals now border on self destructive idiots or treason.

Creeping senility lets the lizard brain out, often leading to increased conservatism and statements like that. Those who age with mental faculties intact grow more liberal as they age.
Creeping old age and senility. What's your excuse for being ignorant ? Are you deliberately being stupid?

You're right. We should be listening to those who know him best. No one knows you like family.

“Today, Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in and synthesize information.”

From the back cover of a soon to come out(7/14) book by Mary Trump(niece) titled “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”

Forum List

Back