Liberal magazine whines that Trump followers will be saying "Merry Christmas" this year

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Thanks to Trump, It’s Safe to Say ‘Merry Christmas’ Again

LOL, the bedwetting and thumbsucking continues, this time because Trump followers will be saying "Merry Christmas" this year, instead of the politically correct "Happy Holidays".

This attack on Christmas should never have happened, and we need to tell the retailers that if they don't want to say "Merry Christmas" we will spend our Christmas dollars with people who do.

merry year, merry holiday, merry season, merry hanukkah

merry merry christmas

we should all be merry.......especially after this last election year.

share the joy and love of the season, by anyone and everyone or any culture

even if you don't believe, be merry and enjoy and share the love of the season

hugs, smiles, handshakes, kindness, joy, songs, wish we could have that all year long.

(not the black friday storm of stores)

Go out and have joyful fun and smile at everyone you see, it's catching

Thanks to Trump, It’s Safe to Say ‘Merry Christmas’ Again

LOL, the bedwetting and thumbsucking continues, this time because Trump followers will be saying "Merry Christmas" this year, instead of the politically correct "Happy Holidays".

This attack on Christmas should never have happened, and we need to tell the retailers that if they don't want to say "Merry Christmas" we will spend our Christmas dollars with people who do.
Even if they do say Merry Christmas, to fkn bad.
Even if people see Merry Christmas to fkn bad
If they see Jesus to fkn bad
If it isn't for you don't look at it.

Most have gone through all of life seeing this, hearing this, accepted this and OMFG they still lived through ti, they didn't die, their eyes didn't fall out from seeing it...........................

Don't like it move the fk to China.

We're supposed to be okay with gay men kissing on the lips in all our movies and TV shows, but they can't put up with a friendly "Merry Christmas!" greeting.

Liberals are stupid and intolerant twats.

It was always been safe to say Merry Christmas, but that doesn't jibe with those that desperately need to feel victimized.

I've said 'Merry Christmas' a total six times today while shopping and not once did someone react poorly or did I feel unsafe. Fucking drama queens.

People say it to me down here...I don't usually respond because I am just not a real social person....keep chatter to a minimum on top of the fact I find christmas to be anything BUT fun. Its an expensive drawn out holiday that stresses me the fuck out.

President Obama has wished a Merry Christmas multiple times every year he has been in office. There is no war on Christmas or using the greeting and term Merry Christmas. RWNJ's and fake Christians just like to play like they are victims.

It was always been safe to say Merry Christmas, but that doesn't jibe with those that desperately need to feel victimized.
I always loudly proclaim "Merry Christmas" when I get my receipt from the cashier. I get some dirty looks but WTF?

They may have thought you were being sarcastic if you were speaking in a normal tone of voice before and ended the interaction by loudly saying Merry Christmas. Who knows?

mdk, you are lying. Things have gotten better in the last few years, but there was a time when you couldn't even buy a Christmas card that said "Merry Christmas" and that saying appeared in no store or any TV commercial. The only reason things got better, is because Bill O'Reilly led a counter-attack. But it is still true that most businesses, schools and government agencies feel intimidated from using the word Christmas to refer to parties, events, vacation days, or anything else Christmas related.

I've said 'Merry Christmas' a total six times today while shopping and not once did someone react poorly or did I feel unsafe. Fucking drama queens.

I tend for the happy holidays, but it depends on my mood.

Whatever you say, enjoy the friendship and fun and joy and share it all year long

it is not just what you say but how you share and what you do. It's a feeling that makes people warm on the inside and sparkle on the outside. It's contagious in the best way.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Whatever you say, enjoy the friendship and fun and joy and share it all year long

it is not just what you say but how you share and what you do. It's a feeling that makes people warm on the inside and sparkle on the outside. It's contagious in the best way.

I am kind and courteous in almost every interaction I have with other people. I prefer honey, but I am not above giving someone vinegar if they deserve it. It's quite easy dealing with people when you're a guinenly nice person.

I am kind and courteous in almost every interaction I have with other people. I prefer honey, but I am not above giving someone vinegar if they deserve it. It's quite easy dealing with people when you're a guinenly nice person.
You're not a nice person, you called me some very nasty names in another thread.

mdk, you are lying. Things have gotten better in the last few years, but there was a time when you couldn't even buy a Christmas card that said "Merry Christmas" and that saying appeared in no store or any TV commercial. The only reason things got better, is because Bill O'Reilly led a counter-attack. But it is still true that most businesses, schools and government agencies feel intimidated from using the word Christmas to refer to parties, events, vacation days, or anything else Christmas related.

What a crock of shit! You couldn't find cards that said Merry Christmas!? You still never answered my question: When have you felt unsafe to say Merry Christmas? I bet you haven't, but that doesn't buttress your victimhood narrative so you'll never admit it. It's a shame you're so bored you have to invent things to bitch about.

Is the classic Andy Williams' song 'Happy Holidays' apart of the War on Christmas? lol

Forum List

Back