Liberal Judges Reject Pipeline

Just wait, this summer the scotus rule on two mega-second amendment cases, and I would not be one bit surprised to see them eviscerate Heller & MacDonald!

Meh, just operate on the current permit and when things no longer are tenable just shut it down and make the St. Louis region howl.

I'm still looking for those 81 million people that supposedly voted for Tater........Well, at least there will be a lot fewer than that the next go-round. ;)

Wow, with energy prices this high, this is unbelievable.

---During America’s Greatest Gas Crisis, SCOTUS Rejects St. Louis-based Pipeline’s Appeal to Fully Operate---

SCOTUS has a 6/3 Conservative advantage, seems weird to blame this on Liberals

I would also say I do not think that SCOTUS should take into account the price of energy when ruling on legal matters.

Wow, with energy prices this high, this is unbelievable.

---During America’s Greatest Gas Crisis, SCOTUS Rejects St. Louis-based Pipeline’s Appeal to Fully Operate---

Bury Marbury

So much for the "Conservative" SCROTUS. These are the same RINO frauds who legalize Gayist "marriage."

Meh, just operate on the current permit and when things no longer are tenable just shut it down and make the St. Louis region howl.

I'm still looking for those 81 million people that supposedly voted for Tater........Well, at least there will be a lot fewer than that the next go-round. ;)
They don't exist

This is gateway pundit shit...

Anyone got a real news source...

posting a Gateway Pundit just shows your a gullible fool, nothing else..

Forum List

Back