Liberal Judge Rules In Favor Of Racism

I never denied anything in the OP. I’ve just asked what you’d do to fix the problem and this is the 5th time now you’ve dodged answering. I gave you the respect of a direct answer why can’t you do the same.

It is becoming very obvious that you dont have productive solutions you just want to post partisan complaints. Prove me wrong.

Finish answering the question:
Liberals, Democrats, Progressives own and operate the education system.

What does the current situation prove about this sort?

In the past I have exposed several of your lies.
I'm giving you the opportunity to be honest.
No no no. You don’t get to dodge my question 5 times and then continue to ignore it to keep asking me questions. I answered yours and I’m happy to answer more but it’s a give and take thing. Give me a straight answer and then I’ll do the same for you. For the 6th time... what would you do to fix the problem?

Actually, I do.

I get to do whatever I wish.

What does the current situation prove about this sort? That’s your big question? I guess the answer you want to hear is that Libs Dems and Progs are big bad racists.

Ok so now that’s out of the way... can you answer my question that I’ve asked 7 times now?

Indeed they are.

1. Said racists should be removed forthwith from any position of authority in the education industry.

2. There should be no penalty nor reward based on skin color.

3. Rather than penalizing hard work, accomplishments, knowledge, these characteristics should be championed and idolized.

4. The damage that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have done to black Americans need be admitted, and recompense provided by courts.

5. I should immediately be named Queen, and be given the powers that that Athens gave Solon.
" He is remembered particularly for his efforts to legislate against political, economic and moral decline in archaic Athens."
Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg
Wonderful. Now would you care to answer my question?

No no no. You don’t get to dodge my question 5 times and then continue to ignore it to keep asking me questions. I answered yours and I’m happy to answer more but it’s a give and take thing. Give me a straight answer and then I’ll do the same for you. For the 6th time... what would you do to fix the problem?

Actually, I do.

What does the current situation prove about this sort? That’s your big question? I guess the answer you want to hear is that Libs Dems and Progs are big bad racists.

Ok so now that’s out of the way... can you answer my question that I’ve asked 7 times now?

Indeed they are.

1. Said racists should be removed forthwith from any position of authority in the education industry.

3. Rather than penalizing hard work, accomplishments, knowledge, these characteristics should be championed and idolized.

4. The damage that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have done to black Americans need be admitted, and recompense provided by courts.

5. I should immediately be named Queen, and be given the powers that that Athens gave Solon.
" He is remembered particularly for his efforts to legislate against political, economic and moral decline in archaic Athens."
Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

"what would you do to fix the problem?"

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Say 'thank you.'

Actually, I do.

Indeed they are.

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Say 'thank you.'
Wow, bravo. Thanks for answering... finally!

I didn’t know you were such an authoritarian. Sounds like you want us to go all commie on education. Interesting

Actually, I do.

Indeed they are.

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Say 'thank you.'

I didn’t know you were such an authoritarian. Sounds like you want us to go all commie on education. Interesting

I gave the identical answer in post #120, and you wrote

"Wonderful. Now would you care to answer my question?"

I believe we can conclude these posts explain why you were forced to sign up for summer school with such regularity.

And, of course, you proved it here:
"Sounds like you want us to go all commie on education. "

You are a dunce, with no hope of advancing to a higher level: embrace the reality.

Indeed they are.

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Say 'thank you.'

I believe we can conclude these posts explain why you were forced to sign up for summer school with such regularity.

You are a dunce, with no hope of advancing to a higher level: embrace the reality.
That’s my bad. After your 4th deflection and paste of random garbage which I never read, I missed your answer as it looked like more of the same crap you usually respond with. A little tip. Nobody reads all that mumbo jumbo. Stick to direct answers, you will get better engagement

PC is a sellout. If she was black she'd be an Uncle Tom. She suffers from internalized racism. She lacks self esteem and pride in her heritage.

Internalized racism is defined as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study named “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above people of color." People who suffer from internalized racism believe negative stereotypes of their own race. They will adopt white standards and thinking. Doing these things mentally lets them deny that racism exists.

Internalized racism reinforces racism. Internalized racism keeps racism alive. It creates a justification for racism. This acceptance of white supremacy as the norm leads to conclusions that racism is not a problem, or that it does not exist.

Lest we doubt this, PC has adopted the white racist claim of there is no such thing as white supremacy. There are many other dysfunctions she suffers from but that's a thread topic by itself.

Most asians are not like her. She's a loser incel female unable to function in society because she wants to be white instead of being herself.

18MillionRising.org

18MillionRising.org (18MR.org) brings Asian American communities together online and offline to reimagine Asian American identity with nuance, specificity, and power. We are using this Asian American identity as the foundation to build a more just and creative world where our experiences are affirmed, our leadership is valued, and all of us have the opportunity to thrive.

Using technology and popular culture, we develop new ways for Asian Americans and our allies to collaborate, create new ways of being, and transform the world around us. We utilize digital-first advocacy tactics to elevate the voices of and mobilize our over 120,000 members to take action on issues that matter to them. We create meeting places online where young Asian Americans can deliberate together about what it means to be Asian American in the 21st century.

As a member of the Allied Media Projects Sponsored Projects Network, we also hold the AMP Network Principles as central to our work.

Operating Principles

Who We Are, Where We’re From

• We do not see the Asian American identity as monolithic. We come from South, Southeast, and East Asian diasporas; we are multiracial; we come from many waves of immigration. As we build together, we highlight and celebrate the differences in our cultures, languages, and values while uplifting the principles that bring us together in the first place.
  • We understand that the intersections of multiple identities make many in our communities more vulnerable while making our solutions more sustainable: not only are we people of color, we are also transgender, women, Muslims, queers, working class or poor, disabled, and/or undocumented, just to name a few. In order to build a more just world, we must understand the ways in which these identities create barriers and opportunities in our organizing.
Co-Conspirators Instead of Allies

• We acknowledge that the United States was founded on the genocide of native people and the labor of Black people forcibly brought to this continent through chattel enslavement. These truths underlie many of the large social dynamics we work to combat, and we acknowledge that we must fight our own complicity in anti-Black racism and settler colonialism. As communities of color in solidarity with other communities of color, we are committed to ending white supremacy.
  • We acknowledge the pervasive role capitalism has played in ripping our communities apart through mass incarceration, gentrification, deportation, climate change, and consumerism. We know that capitalism extracts value from all people and resources in its path, and we must adapt to dismantle, supplant, and replace it with sustainable alternatives.
th

PC is a sellout ?

Guess again....moron.

The black community is it's own worst enemy.

Indeed they are.

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Solon - Wikipedia

220px-Solon.jpg

Say 'thank you.'

That’s my bad. After your 4th deflection and paste of random garbage which I never read, I missed your answer as it looked like more of the same crap you usually respond with. A little tip. Nobody reads all that mumbo jumbo. Stick to direct answers, you will get better engagement

A post filled with your attempted excuses for your stupidity.

Shocker, huh?

Obama-appointed judge rules discrimination against one race just peachy keen.

1. "Judge Rules Harvard's Race-Conscious Admissions Policy Constitutional
The ruling came just shy of a year after the judge heard three weeks of trial testimony in Boston. Harvard’s admissions dean and other witnesses defended the university against a lawsuit alleging the school imposed a penalty on Asian-American applicants by holding them to a higher standard than applicants of other races.

The lawsuit, filed in 2014 by a nonprofit group called Students for Fair Admissions, accused the university of engaging in “racial balancing” and limiting the number of Asian-American applicants who are admitted. The group is led by conservative legal activist Edward Blum, who spearheaded a similar lawsuit against University of Texas-Austin that reached the Supreme Court. It also has a case pending against the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill."
Judge Rules Harvard's Race-Conscious Admissions Policy Constitutional

"Harvard University’s undergraduate admissions process doesn’t intentionally discriminate against Asian-American applicants, a federal judge ruled, ..."

2. "Admissions records at Harvard and other elite colleges over the past quarter-century reveal an uncannily similar treatment of Asian-Americans. Asians, of course, have often been termed the “New Jews” in reference to their focus on academic achievement. But as Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Golden observed in a chapter with that title in his 2006 book The Price of Admission: How America’s Ruling Class Buys Its Way into Elite Colleges—and Who Gets Left Outside the Gates, this status has also meant “inheriting the mantle of the most disenfranchised group in college admissions. The nonacademic admissions criteria established to exclude Jews, from alumni child status to leadership qualities, are now used to deny Asians.”

To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted."
Fewer Asians Need Apply

3. Just one more proof of Rule #2
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

The only racists are on the Left, and vote Democrat.

Proof abounds.

Harvard has every right to try and diversify their student body. Asians do get into Harvard but all Asians do not. You are the wolf crying racism

Is racism bad? Yes or no.

Is making a policy based on race, bad? Yes or no.

They have a race based policy.
That's a factual statement.

Is that wrong? Yes or no.

Harvard has every right to try and diversify their student body. Asians do get into Harvard but all Asians do not. You are the wolf crying racism

Rejecting someone because they are the "wrong" race is racism, plain and simple. Not sure why this needs to be explained, particularly to the very people who keep screaming for a color blind society, yet continue to do everything in their power to stop us from achieving that.
Harvard can’t build a diverse student body if it wants to?

Can Harvard discriminate based on race if it wants to?

It needs to be explained because left wingers/democrats are irrational....

Asian Americans haven't experienced 400 years of systematic and institutional racism.

Let's check.

"Asian-Americans are among the most successful groups in the United States, but we often forget the discrimination they faced in getting where they are, as well as the challenges they still endure.

Yet despite this discrimination, Asians thrived. They now earn income above the national average of whites and exceed whites in education levels -- but race still affects their entry into America's elite.

My Center for Equal Opportunity this week published a study looking at Asian acceptance rates at three elite universities: Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the California Institute of Technology. The study's author, Dr. Althea Nagai, looked at acceptance rates at the three schools and found that the two that use race and ethnicity as factors in admission, Harvard and MIT, appear to cap Asian acceptance rates, much as rates of acceptance for Jews were limited by elite schools in early eras.

Isn't it time we quit pretending that using race in college admissions is morally acceptable because it helps some minorities? Asians have suffered enough discrimination over the years; they shouldn't face it now in the name of improving diversity."
Asians Face Ceiling in College Admissions

Remember the last time you were right about anything....anything????

Me neither.

Try using facts and not townhall bullshit.

Now that you're here, perhaps you'd care to answer a question I asked you ....that caused you to run with your tail between your legs.

Try answering now:

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

Now that’s a woman that can pass a high logic ability test for voting !!!!!!!!

Rejecting someone because they are the "wrong" race is racism, plain and simple. Not sure why this needs to be explained, particularly to the very people who keep screaming for a color blind society, yet continue to do everything in their power to stop us from achieving that.
Harvard can’t build a diverse student body if it wants to?

Can Harvard discriminate based on race if it wants to?

Harvard is so corrupt they fired their president Larry Summers for speaking of science finding natural differences with men and women

The gay professors . The atheists professors and the feminists professors got together and had him fired !

Now Harvard lies and covers up science !

These are the folks that Obama's judge didn't feel needed to be protected from racial discrimination:

1. " ...the Fujianese work like dogs, as do Chinese immigrants generally. In New York City, the Chinese are more likely than any other ethnic group to live in dual-earning households. ... women typically sewed in garment-factory sweatshops....clean hotel rooms or take care of the elderly.

2. Men typically bus tables and wash dishes in restaurants. Their hours are brutal: ten hours or more a day, six and often seven days a week. They’re less likely than unskilled native-born Americans to be unemployed.

3. ....what happens to the famous Chinese family values? ....In fact, the Fujianese immigrants don’t have a family life, or at least not one that middle-class Americans would recognize. “I never saw my parents,” Mandy Wong told me. Wong graduated from Brooklyn Tech High School and is now a junior at Hamilton College. Her parents “worked from 10 AM to 1 AM.” ..... She had many chores, and by third grade, she was serving as primary caretaker for her younger brothers. She had few friends—not because she was unlikable but because friends were deemed an unnecessary waste of time..... “I was considered one of the lucky ones,” she says, “because I had grandparents to take care of me and didn’t have to spend all my time in the sweatshop.” She was referring to the many poor Fujianese kids with nowhere to go after school but their mothers’ steaming workplaces. .... children sometimes get enlisted as reduced-fee or even free labor.

4. "So what accounts for the poverty-defying trajectory of the Fujianese kids?
The answer is fourfold.
First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. .... education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
.... one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

a. No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC found one Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000.

b. ....Chinese kids had the longest commutes to high school. Most parents would be uneasy about an hour-and-a-half trip every day from the middle of Brooklyn, say, to Bronx Science. Kasinitz found that Latino parents, in particular, like to keep their high schoolers close to home.
Chinese parents weren’t deterred by distance—or by much else."
Brooklyn's Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Spring 2014

Let's check.

"Asian-Americans are among the most successful groups in the United States, but we often forget the discrimination they faced in getting where they are, as well as the challenges they still endure.

Yet despite this discrimination, Asians thrived. They now earn income above the national average of whites and exceed whites in education levels -- but race still affects their entry into America's elite.

Okay, not going to read through your verbal Kim chi here today, MOBFH, so let's cut to the chase.

Asian Americans were never slaves.
They were never subjected to systematic lynching and abuse by the justice system.
There was never an equivalent to Jim Crow for Asians.
They are not likely to be shot by a police officer because the police officer was "Afraid for her life" when she drunkenly wandered into his apartment by mistake.

Let's check.

Okay, not going to read through your verbal Kim chi here today, MOBFH, so let's cut to the chase.

Asian Americans were never slaves.
They were never subjected to systematic lynching and abuse by the justice system.
There was never an equivalent to Jim Crow for Asians.
They are not likely to be shot by a police officer because the police officer was "Afraid for her life" when she drunkenly wandered into his apartment by mistake.

That has no bearing on truth and fact

Cheating is Cheating !!

These are the folks that Obama's judge didn't feel needed to be protected from racial discrimination:

1. " ...the Fujianese work like dogs, as do Chinese immigrants generally. In New York City, the Chinese are more likely than any other ethnic group to live in dual-earning households. ... women typically sewed in garment-factory sweatshops....clean hotel rooms or take care of the elderly.

2. Men typically bus tables and wash dishes in restaurants. Their hours are brutal: ten hours or more a day, six and often seven days a week. They’re less likely than unskilled native-born Americans to be unemployed.

Where they brought over here in chains?
Where they systematically raped by their white owners? (or do you think it's coincidence that a room of black folks will have a wide array of skin tones)
Where they routinely lynched for even looking at a white woman the wrong way?

There's simply no comparison, and it's silly to say there is.

Where they brought over here in chains?
Where they systematically raped by their white owners? (or do you think it's coincidence that a room of black folks will have a wide array of skin tones)
Where they routinely lynched for even looking at a white woman the wrong way?

There's simply no comparison, and it's silly to say there is.

That has no bearing to this

This is about cheating and being unfair

This is about totally lying

Their president Larry summers were fired for speaking of science showing male and female differences

Harvard now COVERS UP SCIENCE TRUTH !!

The NYSun editorial warns Liberals of a two-edged sword....

"....it’s a reminder of a difficult truth about inclusion that lies at the center of the lawsuit over affirmative action. We may thrill, as the Sun does, to diversity in our neighborhoods, newsrooms, universities, cities, and country. Yet it seems that all too often, when affirmative efforts are made to include groups, affirmative efforts are needed to keep other groups out, or curtail their numbers.

That is the essence of the complaint by Students for Fair Admissions, which sued Harvard over Asian Americans. The judge concluded Harvard’s policies don’t violate the law. The plaintiffs, though, are going to appeal, and they may find more sympathy at the Supreme Court — five of whose members sang “Fair Harvard” back before its lyrics were, in the name of inclusion, purged of the Pilgrims."
Fair Harvard?

"A Judge’s Wrongheaded Ruling Saves Harvard’s Non-Colorblind Admission Policy

The day that racial preferences are finally expunged from university admissions, hiring practices, and contracting, we should all pause and quietly remember U.S. District Court Judge Allison D. Burroughs.

By deciding that Harvard’s race-conscious admissions policies were not just constitutional, but also a necessary evil on the road to colorblind nirvana, she rendered useful service.

Wittingly or not, the judge has kicked the matter closer to the Supreme Court, where this heinous practice will eventually be ended.

Burroughs reached that conclusion Oct. 1 in a U.S. district court in Boston. Harvard’s “holistic” admissions policy, she ruled, does not violate the Constitution by giving blacks and Hispanics what the university terms a “plus factor” advantage denied to Asian Americans and whites.
In the objective academic measurements of grade point average and SAT scores, Asian American applicants surpassed members of all other racial and ethnic groups.

...in a 2007 ruling, Chief Justice John Roberts advised instead that the way “to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.”

Harvard’s discriminatory program—which is hardly an outlier among Ivy League institutions—appears to be heading to the Supreme Court. Perhaps when it reaches the justices, they will see the harm caused by decades of government-sanctioned discrimination and decide it is long overdue to bring an end to this odious practice."
A Judge’s Wrongheaded Ruling Saves Discriminatory Policy at Harvard

Unemployment rate drops to 3.5 %. Record low number

These screwery polls does show the Hispanics rising fast for trump .. that means they know they were helped by trump

But But their numbers don’t add up from that

It seems they are in a PANIC to hide the men’s vote .. to hide the white mens vote and to hide the military vote

They are in a panic afraid trump will now do like Andrew Jackson did with that real power

Fake lying media

Fake lying educators

Fake lying everybody that is getting their money from the crooked system which could bring us to world war 111

Really stoopid corrupt deep state

Forum List

Back