Liberal Infighting: Muslims v. LBGT Protestors

Right. But LGBTQ+ people prefer Israel to other places, including Gaza and the PA. They know that they will be treated better and have more rights which is why many seek refuge in Israel or flee to Europe.
There’s gay people in every country in the world, including Saudi Arabia.

Well who knows there could be LGBT people in Palestine who would prefer to live in turkey or Albania.

This is not a simple topic to address. There are religious Jews, Muslims, and Christians of the world who believe that LGBT marriage should not be allowed, and they exist in every country.

Now when you talk about bringing in something else like sex change operations for children and young school children seeing graphic sex pictures at their libraries that’s a different topic. It comes to a different level. And that’s the issue of the original post. So I don’t know if you actually addressed that or not, of if the naysayers have addressed that like those people who are criticizing the original poster… that’s the issue at hand. It would do us good if the mass media and left-wing politicians stop making things up... And if they would actually address and talk about the topic at hand. That’s the problem in our country right now. In the past it was the far right now it’s the far left and how they make things up, they make things up about American history and they don’t address core topics like the issue of the radical transgender. They block discussions about it by screaming racism.

Last edited:
And from a Christian perspective we have a problem on our hand, because of the weakness among Republicans. And their lack of ability to lead… there’s been some number of young men, young Christian men who have turned to Islam, because they see that huge numbers of Arabs and Muslims are carrying on traditional values that American Christians, who, for example, oppose abortion and go to church on Sunday do as well, .

And so we need to see a rise in Christianity in America. Because we have seen a decline in Christianity over the past few years. This has in large part, led to the radical transgender, the rise of Black Lives Matter, the rise of anti-Americanism, the rise of drug use, the downfall of the American middle class. Arise of division. In the 1990s and 2000s we had acceptance of everyone in America things are going pretty good and then the radical left wing made things much worse so that’s where we’re at in America and Christianity needs to be stronger to help get us back to equality for everyone.

And the Christian faith is all about tolerance and respect… the more Christians we have the better things will be.

It’s not 2002 anymore. Andrew Tate the most followed man on Google, one of the great enemies of the far left … converted to Islam. And that has gained Islam followers all over the world. This is something for Christians in America and Republicans to look at. Learn from it.

I’m Catholic. And I do respect Islam and I respect all religions which is what Jesus would’ve wanted. Certainly how you gain followers in the Christian faith is to be nice to people and that’s how somebody who is Jewish or Hindu might become a Christian.

The far left wing is not nice, they cancel Christian history, they attack Christian Europeans of history, and they are hypocrites. They are selective in their criticism of groups of history. And I have yet to see enough Republicans do something about this we have people like Donald Trump, Marjorie Green, and maybe a few others but we need more . Republicans have got do a much better job in this country to defend Christianity.

Last edited:
There’s gay people in every country in the world, including Saudi Arabia.

Well who knows there could be LGBT people in Palestine who would prefer to live in turkey or Albania.

This is not a simple topic to address. There are religious Jews, Muslims, and Christians of the world who believe that LGBT marriage should not be allowed, and they exist in every country.

Now, when you talk about bringing in something else like sex, change operations for children and young school, children seeing graphic, sex pictures at their libraries that’s a different topic. It comes to a different level. And that’s the issue of the original post. So I don’t know if you actually addressed that or yes, the naysayers have addressed that like those people who are criticizing the original poster that’s the issue at hand. It would do as good as the mass media and left-wing politician stop making things... And if they would actually address and talk about the topic at hand. That’s the problem in our country right now. In the past it was a fire right now it’s the far left and how they make things up, they make things up about American history and they don’t address core topics like the issue of the radical transgender. They block discussions about it by screaming racism.
The topic of the thread is some Muslim parents wanting to take their children from some Sex ed classes regarding LGBTQ+ issues.

I do not know how many parents there are. And I do not think that the school would do anything against the students if they are taken off of those classes.

I would have no problem with that.

And Religious Muslims may not be the only parents to want to take their children off of such classes.

I have no problem with that.

You divided us, now we're divided, and you just don't like being reminded of it. The fact that you don't like being reminded of it doesn't change one iota of how Leftists have decimated this nation.
I look forward to the day when MAGA is just a cheap plastic made-in-China gadget you find in the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box. Then maybe we can pick up the pieces and put our country together again. Assuming you’ve left anything of her to save.

Muslim parents in Maryland want the right to remove their students from classes containing instruction on sex ed in school, specifically regarding LGBT issues. As you see, the Pride folks are stymied. Aren't the brown people with them?

Get your popcorn folks. Who will liberals side with when their victim-groups are at odds: the poor beleaguered Muslims or the LGBT folks during Pride Month? Well, it's anyone's guess. Here's your Balkanized nation, liberals. Enjoy.

Muslims aren’t liberals.

I look forward to the day when MAGA is just a cheap plastic made-in-China gadget you find in the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box. Then maybe we can pick up the pieces and put our country together again. Assuming you’ve left anything of her to save.

It's not MAGA and it never was.

It's the meltdowns YOU had OVER Maga

You divided us, now we're divided, and you just don't like being reminded of it. The fact that you don't like being reminded of it doesn't change one iota of how Leftists have decimated this nation.

Who did you let divide you? Don't you have any self control?

It's not MAGA and it never was.

It's the meltdowns YOU had OVER Maga

Actually, MAGA is just the rash it's broken out into. Before that it was the Tea Party (people whining about taxes the rich were paying.) Before that it was the Contract on America.

The underlying disease is white resentment the GOP is playing on.

Which is why even though Muslims might not be thrilled with gay rights, they know damned well who the threat to them are.

Not anymore, and you've alienated them as well. Enjoy that.

Unlikely... They hate Zionists more than they hate gays... and the GOP is fully in the pocket of the Zionists.

Doesn't it bother you that you have more in common with the Muslims than you think, Islamophobic Twat?

In two generations, these Muslim Americans will be completely secularized... so I don't worry about it.
I doubt it. Fundamentalist Islam happens to be the fastest growing religion on the face of the earth right now. In the Northeast the fundamentalist Muslim theology is getting more popular by the day not less popular and certainly not more secularized as I would have guessed myself at one time. Madrassas are going up left and right...... The one in my town is a huge ultra modern complex with a classic mosque roof and an enrollment of some 2000 not counting a lengthy waiting list. Whereas the LGBTQ movement is rather recent they have finally bumped up against something that is centuries old and probably immune to either secularization or rainbow philosophy. My money is on Islam not because I approve of everything they do but because they have demonstrated themselves to be extraordinarily vigilant in the application of their religious principles.

Forum List

Back