Liberal gets schooled..

The narrator's a major creepazoid

Deflection in the first response from a progressive...Is there a prize for that?
I think it's funny the narrator makes a joke about making a gotcha video against the candidate those protesters don't like.... while in the process of actually making a gotcha video. You can't make that shit up folks.

Deflection in the first response from a progressive...Is there a prize for that?
I think it's funny the narrator makes a joke about making a gotcha video against the candidate those protesters don't like.... while in the process of actually making a gotcha video. You can't make that shit up folks.

So how do you make a gotcha video with honest participants?

A gotcha video is not honest. That's the whole point.

You dodged the question.
But i'll answer for you. If you have nothing to hide you should be able to speak openly about your beliefs.

You dodged the question.
But i'll answer for you. If you have nothing to hide you should be able to speak openly about your beliefs.
Unless you're making a dishonest video like this gotcha one.

You dodged the question.

You wanna know the best part of the video?
The guy set out to do a gotcha video and he got a twofer...all unedited.
Their protesters knew nothing about the issue and he got a bimbo dem operative to swatt him ....all caught on camera and unedited.

If this isnt a win,win than nothing is.

You dodged the question.

Their protesters knew nothing about the issue and he got a bimbo dem operative to swatt him ....all caught on camera and unedited.

Almost all of the uploader's videos are gotcha videos aimed against the police. Why don't you start threads about those? Are police just like this "bimbo Dem operative?"

You dodged the question.

Almost all of the uploader's videos are gotcha videos aimed against the police. Why don't you start threads about those? Are police just like this "bimbo Dem operative?"

I really dont give a rats ass about some other video..
The guy hit home on two counts and it makes you squirm...

You dodged the question.

No they're all dumb gotcha videos. The only thing I squirmed about was the creep's narration. There's nothing worse than a faux youtube badass.

You dodged the question.

No they're all dumb gotcha videos. The only thing I squirmed about was the creep's narration. There's nothing worse than a faux youtube badass.

Of course there isn't....when it makes your side look like the fascist they are.

There are so called crowd "gottcha" videos from the left and right. This is just another one of those and they mean nothing as there are no things on both sides. Herewegoagain, just likes to exploit only one side of them, because he's a moron.

Of course there isn't....when it makes your side look like the fascist they are.
Yeah a video with a couple old ladies and a local staffer trying to do something about the creep harassing them really makes all Democrats seem like fascists :rolleyes:

There are so called crowd "gottcha" videos from the left and right. This is just another one of those and they mean nothing as there are no things on both sides. Herewegoagain, just likes to exploit only one side of them, because he's a moron.

LOL..The bimbo got schooled,deal with it.

I don't really care one way or another, didn't even watch the video it's inconsequential, just like you. .

Yeah a video with a couple old ladies and a local staffer trying to do something about the creep harassing them really makes all Democrats seem like fascists :rolleyes:

Dont want to expose the bussed in help.....

Forum List

Back