SWAT a muslim go to Jail. SWAT a Conservative no one will look for you.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Some persons have been SWATTED and RE-SWATTED five or more times? No one can find the perp or better yet, (pssst) no one is looking. The FBI DOJ Obidens' etc. are all for it. But suddenly they found a token Teen who did a cross-country SWAT? maybe a tranny teen again also. file this one up there with that phony noose event.

Alan Filion, a 17-year-old from California, is now facing legal repercussions in Florida for his alleged involvement in a series of swatting incidents across the United States.

The Seminole County State Attorney’s Office announced that Filion was extradited to Florida on January 30 to face charges related to a swatting call made to a mosque, marking a significant development in a case that highlights the dangerous trend of swatting.

I've warned Americans not to try to SWAT democrats. You will be caught instantly.

SWATTING needs inside help from law enforcement. Most Americans being SWATTED like Tim Pool and MTG are carried out by law enforcement itself.

Some persons have been SWATTED and RE-SWATTED five or more times? No one can find the perp or better yet, (pssst) no one is looking. The FBI DOJ Obidens' etc. are all for it. But suddenly they found a token Teen who did a cross-country SWAT? maybe a tranny teen again also. file this one up there with that phony noose event.

Alan Filion, a 17-year-old from California, is now facing legal repercussions in Florida for his alleged involvement in a series of swatting incidents across the United States.

The Seminole County State Attorney’s Office announced that Filion was extradited to Florida on January 30 to face charges related to a swatting call made to a mosque, marking a significant development in a case that highlights the dangerous trend of swatting.

You're mad because a swatter was actually caught?:huh1:

If you think law enforcement doesn't know who all the swatters are, you're retarded.

They listen to and trace every call.
Interesting. You have a point as its going to the 911 center. I do not know what the latest phone gadgets are in this arena to cover up a swatter call.

You're mad because a swatter was actually caught?:huh1:

LOL! not at all. Just pointing out the obvious. Like all Mass shooters lately are DEM quaks, home Os' or trannies. Always on GOVT watch but allowed to act. why is that?

Interesting. You have a point as its going to the 911 center. I do not know what the latest phone gadgets are in this arena to cover up a swatter call.
I'm telling you, if you try to swat someone and you're not "approved" to swat, you will be caught instantly.

SWATTING requires inside help.

SWAT a female reporter on the rear end and get a yr of probation +$1000 for slapping dat' fine butt at the 12sec mark. ready set, git ya' sum sun//

No. There are many ways to spoof phone calls, or the simplest way: pay cash for a cheap burner phone and call on that. Also note: a phone without a SIM card can still call 911, and is essentially untraceable.

Forum List

Back