Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows’s home gets Swatted

Don’t fool yourselves ya’ll...... It's a false flag op. She's playing the victim to deflect. If somehow it's not, let's see if the swatter is promptly arrested and harshly punished.

TWO GUESSES:
  1. Any democrats who get swatted were most likely faked by themselves or other democrats so they can then whine about the "threat" and "violence" of the Trump Crime Cult.
  2. Any republican who decides to swat a democrat, the police/FBI will immediately find the means to identify them and bring them to a fast and harsh justice! Still working on MTG though.
AS I explained in another thread, this entire swatting thing was all brought about by government meddling in order to "break up" the Bell Telephone monopoly on phone communications.

Looking at an article with comments one person wrote that Progs are like the French Jacobins. Looking it up there are similarities to that. The all-powerful democratic state that squashes anything that goes against its agendas.

I usually have to pay to be swatted.

at least if I'm going to enjoy it.
That's funny. I used to swat my kids for free, when they needed it. I don't think they ever enjoyed it.

Don’t fool yourselves ya’ll...... It's a false flag op. She's playing the victim to deflect. If somehow it's not, let's see if the swatter is promptly arrested and harshly punished.

Have they caught any of the other swat calling assholes, over the holidays?

Looking at an article with comments one person wrote that Progs are like the French Jacobins. Looking it up there are similarities to that. The all-powerful democratic state that squashes anything that goes against its agendas.

Moronic post.
🤡

TWO GUESSES:
  1. Any democrats who get swatted were most likely faked by themselves or other democrats so they can then whine about the "threat" and "violence" of the Trump Crime Cult.
  2. Any republican who decides to swat a democrat, the police/FBI will immediately find the means to identify them and bring them to a fast and harsh justice! Still working on MTG though.
AS I explained in another thread, this entire swatting thing was all brought about by government meddling in order to "break up" the Bell Telephone monopoly on phone communications.
You people are bizarre! On one hand outraged that people in different places are swat calling on your trumper elites, and this is understandable, being a somewhat dangerous thing, depending on the local authorities involved. Then, if it is some Democrat, you dismiss as "faked by themselves"?

You got to admit, that attitude is pretty cheesy, as you do not suggest any false flag possibility for sympathy perpetrated by Trumper Republicans.

Anyway you slice it, it's a chancy prank, sending people, highly armed, and trained to shoot to somebody's house, while they are home.

You do know, selective morality is not a conservative thought pattern, right?

Forum List

Back