Liberal gets schooled..

There are so called crowd "gottcha" videos from the left and right. This is just another one of those and they mean nothing as there are no things on both sides. Herewegoagain, just likes to exploit only one side of them, because he's a moron.

LOL..The bimbo got schooled,deal with it.

I don't really care one way or another, didn't even watch the video it's inconsequential, just like you. .

God you imbeciles are predictable.

There are so called crowd "gottcha" videos from the left and right. This is just another one of those and they mean nothing as there are no things on both sides. Herewegoagain, just likes to exploit only one side of them, because he's a moron.

I don't really care one way or another, didn't even watch the video it's inconsequential, just like you. .

You're posting moronic videos. I could easily find a video showing conservatives lined up for the douche of the day politician that makes them look like complete morons, but what's the point?

You're posting moronic videos. I could easily find a video showing conservatives lined up for the douche of the day politician that makes them look like complete morons, but what's the point?

Other than the one on the top of your head?
Post away pinhead,post away.....

Other than the one on the top of your head?
Post away pinhead,post away.....

But why? It's so stupid.

Forum List

Back