Liberal Democrats want to impeach Trump again

In commenting further on this post Mad_Jack_Flint see I can respect you as a poster even though you don’t agree with me on trump because UnIke trolls like Clayton and slade YOU understand Biden is NOT the answer and don’t ignore what a criminal he is. :thup:

I have no problem with people that don’t like trump or don’t want him back in office,what I do have a problem with is trolls like slade and Clayton who think Biden is the answer because they blatantly ignore the facts what a criminal he is and is part of the corrupt two party system bush,Obama and Clinton are,the round table group.
Trolls like Slade leave law enforcement to the professionals who actually work with evidence. They don't think they know it all from media reports. They look at the fact that Billy Barr had an opportunity to arrest Biden if he had evidence of crimes... he didn't. Simple enough.

I don't agree with all Bidens policies, I am more conservative minded. I do think he is light years better than Trump and am glad to see Trump gone. I hope Biden is replaced next cycle by somebody other than Trump or Kamala or any of the other political clowns grabbing headlines.

Geez, maybe they should move on since he's not president anymore.

---MSNBC’s Wallace: ‘Smoking Gun’ New Evidence Trouble for Trump and ‘Coup Accomplices’---

I don't understand why the left just can't accept the fact that Biden won the election and is president. Why do they deny the election results?

They enjoy circle-jerks so much they miss is influence.

Happen to notice the left destroys everything they touch now? They even destroyed the meaning of POTUS, elections and impeachment.

Happen to notice the left destroys everything they touch now? They even destroyed the meaning of POTUS, elections and impeachment.
I know, totally... Look what they did to the GDP and the Stock market... Both are totally in the pooper, right?!

LA RAM FAN

You and those that vote for Trump will never sway me in my opinion of the man and let me state I am not impressed by Biden, Harris, Pelosi or Schumer and know the pendulum will swing back and put the GOP back into power because of those I mentioned failures.

STILL, I HATE TRUMP and will never vote for the man and nothing will change my mind!
LA RAM FAN

You and those that vote for Trump will never sway me in my opinion of the man and let me state I am not impressed by Biden, Harris, Pelosi or Schumer and know the pendulum will swing back and put the GOP back into power because of those I mentioned failures.

STILL, I HATE TRUMP and will never vote for the man and nothing will change my mind!
I don't hate Trump, I do not trust Trump, I do not trust liars and Trump was the biggest liar of them all. I'm originally from the East coast, I had family members who were swindled by him, my sister, who had a black roommate, wasn't allowed to rent a Trump apartment because of that. In my opinion is the most ignorant arrogant hateful person that ever lived.I don't understand why some people are hypnotized by him, he's like Jim Jones multipled by 1000. Not a good human being, not a good leader: good leaders inspire American values, they don't inspire hate and cruelty. This is why I dislike Trump. he does enough hating for everyone else in the world.

I don't understand why the left just can't accept the fact that Biden won the election and is president. Why do they deny the election results?
Better question is why YOU America haters cannot accept reality that he is the latest in a long line of illegitimate presidents going back decades that only got in because they had to cheat to get in,why is it you trump haters ignore the evidence and facts that your guy had to cheat to get in and did not win the election fairly and cannot accept the results that massive election fraud is the only thing that got him elected acting juvenile ignoring the massive evidence. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

hey folks I just noticed,at first I thought this troll was a newbie the fact his post count is under ten,but he has been here for over five years so we got ANOTHER sock puppet shill from Langley here. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: Him and Stan are probably one in the same,two socks being used by a long time shill from Langley that has been at this site fir YEARS now like rightwinger.:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I don't hate Trump, I do not trust Trump, I do not trust liars and Trump was the biggest liar of them all. I'm originally from the East coast, I had family members who were swindled by him, my sister, who had a black roommate, wasn't allowed to rent a Trump apartment because of that. In my opinion is the most ignorant arrogant hateful person that ever lived.I don't understand why some people are hypnotized by him, he's like Jim Jones multipled by 1000. Not a good human being, not a good leader: good leaders inspire American values, they don't inspire hate and cruelty. This is why I dislike Trump. he does enough hating for everyone else in the world.
Another sockpuppet shill from Langley that has penetrated this site to add to my huge ignore list.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're one sick puppy.
Fir once in your sad existance here at this site,you said something truthful and intelligent without trolling,it’s always fun and a joy to watch seeing a fellow lying troll call out his other fellow lying troll from langley,hey shill slade from langley,even one of your own,one of your fellow buddies from Langley is calling you out fir the lying sick disgusting filth of a human being you are,I would think having one of your OWN KIND call you out would make you too embarrassed to ever show your face here again.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fir once in your sad existance here at this site,you said something truthful and intelligent without trolling,it’s always fun and a joy to watch seeing a fellow lying troll call out his other fellow lying troll from langley,hey shill slade from langley,even one of your own,one of your fellow buddies from Langley is calling you out fir the lying sick disgusting filth of a human being you are,I would think having one of your OWN KIND call you out would make you too embarrassed to ever show your face here again.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes, I have a mild blush of embarrassment. I hope I can sleep tonight

Better question is why YOU America haters cannot accept reality that he is the latest in a long line of illegitimate presidents going back decades that only got in because they had to cheat to get in,why is it you trump haters ignore the evidence and facts that your guy had to cheat to get in and did not win the election fairly and cannot accept the results that massive election fraud is the only thing that got him elected acting juvenile ignoring the massive evidence. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

hey folks I just noticed,at first I thought this troll was a newbie the fact his post count is under ten,but he has been here for over five years so we got ANOTHER sock puppet shill from Langley here. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: Him and Stan are probably one in the same,two socks being used by a long time shill from Langley that has been at this site fir YEARS now like rightwinger.:lmao::auiqs.jpg:
I know who I am I've only been here for about a month I don't think you know who you are, that happens when you drink enough Kool-Aid and only believe in lies.

Yes, I have a mild blush of embarrassment. I hope I can sleep tonight
You probably don't sleep at night anyway just keep on trolling, what you think you do best. Another lie you're believe in.

Sorry, Trump was the threat are all that. His Insanity has infected many.

When and where was the lawsuit alleging housing discrimination? Oh, I bet that never happened like most of your ridiculous claims!

You probably don't sleep at night anyway just keep on trolling, what you think you do best. Another lie you're believe in.
Huh? Was that statement supposed to make sense? Wanna try again?

When and where was the lawsuit alleging housing discrimination? Oh, I bet that never happened like most of your ridiculous claims!
1970 New York federal court Trump is found guilty. Followed by a second lawsuit in 1972 in which Trump had hired 3 Mafia hit men to threaten his tennants. Also found guilty. Of course, Trump served no time in prison and usual, the Mafia hit men are still in prison.

1970 New York federal court Trump is found guilty. Followed by a second lawsuit in 1972 in which Trump had hired 3 Mafia hit men to threaten his tennants. Also found guilty. Of course, Trump served no time in prison and usual, the Mafia hit men are still in prison.
I'm sorry I'm still new at this I don't know how to post links but I just put in " Was was Trump ever convicted of housing discrimination ? " Just a few moments ago and the case came right up.

Forum List

Back