Liberal Comes Clean - Admits To Being Duped By Media Regarding President's Statements

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Honest democrat (the only one?) walks back his cognitive dissonance and admits president Trump's question was good.

Perhaps this can help other liberals who were duped by the media see the truth.

The media has lied and people will again die as brilliant Trump cures will now have to be denied by democrats for political reasons.

Last edited:
Honest democrat (the only one?) walks back his cognitive dissonance and admits president Trump's question was good.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Drumpf just said he was asking a sarcastic question to a reporter on national tv during a pandemic. So all your excuse making for the incompetent fuckup is just as amusing as watching the fool lie to cover his ass.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Drumpf just said he was asking a sarcastic question to a reporter on national tv during a pandemic. So all your excuse making for the incompetent fuckup is just as amusing as watching the fool lie to cover his ass.

I am not referring to that statement. Watch the video.

If you honestly thought president Trump was suggesting injecting bleach... dear lord. Well, not everyone can be blessed with a regular IQ.

The media has lied and people will again die as brilliant Trump cures will now have to be denied by democrats for political reasons.

Who is the fool in the video and why do you think I would believe he is a dem?

If you honestly thought president Trump was suggesting injecting bleach... dear lord. Well, not everyone can be blessed with a regular IQ.

Which statement are you referring to and why are you pretending he didnt ask a stupid question?

He is Tim Pool.

Timothy Daniel Pool (born March 9, 1986) is an American journalist, YouTuber, and political commentator.[1] He first became known for live streaming the Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011.[5][6]

He has described himself as a social liberal who supported Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Which statement are you referring to and why are you pretending he didnt ask a stupid question?

Watch the video and you shall find out.

Watch the video and you shall find out.

I did watch the video and he was referring the statement I am talking about.

He is Tim Pool.

Timothy Daniel Pool (born March 9, 1986) is an American journalist, YouTuber, and political commentator.[1] He first became known for live streaming the Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011.[5][6]

He has described himself as a social liberal who supported Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Never heard of him.

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Never? His videos are posted here daily. Well anyway, he is the most popular youtube journalist/commentator at the moment I believe.

That guy lied. Trump did not respond to the question about injecting disinfectant. The undersecretary responded to that question.

He's lying.
You can watch the full presser on CSPAN.
And in the meantime, your little friend is a YouTube douchebag whoring for money:
deleted advertising site.

Come back when you have a REAL source, not gossip, fuckwad.

He's lying.
You can watch the full presser on CSPAN.
And in the meantime, your little friend is a YouTube douchebag whoring for money:
Edited-meister

Come back when you have a REAL source, not gossip, fuckwad.

So what are you saying?

That he shouldn't sell stuff and whore himself to fake news? Why would he do that when he earns way more this way without the CNN middle men? Nothing wrong with selling stuff.

It's clear that doing it the American way has kept this liberal on the right path unlike most others.

Last edited by a moderator:

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Never? His videos are posted here daily. Well anyway, he is the most popular youtube journalist/commentator at the moment I believe.

Which just proves my point that right wingers will swallow anything that any YouTuber puts out as gospel.
Fat Wesley Crusher is no different. I don't care what his political affiliations are. He's just another Internet douchebag with a microphone and an opinion.
He earns more because like Alex Jones, he sells stuff that willing right wing lemmings will buy without question.

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Which just proves my point that right wingers will swallow anything that any YouTuber puts out as gospel.
Fat Wesley Crusher is no different. I don't care what his political affiliations are. He's just another Internet douchebag with a microphone and an opinion.
He earns more because like Alex Jones, he sells stuff that willing right wing lemmings will buy without question.

First of all, he is a liberal.

Second, what do you mean buy stuff without question? Do you usually call to ask questions before buying cheap stuff online? At least right-wingers use their own money unlike liberals.

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Sounds to me like hes about to make a mint scamming you dumb conservative Drumpf supporters. I have never heard of the guy.

Forum List

Back