Liberal Comes Clean - Admits To Being Duped By Media Regarding President's Statements

Honest democrat (the only one?) walks back his cognitive dissonance and admits president Trump's question was good.

Perhaps this can help other liberals who were duped by the media see the truth.

The media has lied and people will again die as brilliant Trump cures will now have to be denied by democrats for political reasons.

Who is the fool in the video and why do you think I would believe he is a dem?

He is Tim Pool.

Timothy Daniel Pool (born March 9, 1986) is an American journalist, YouTuber, and political commentator.[1] He first became known for live streaming the Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011.[5][6]

He has described himself as a social liberal who supported Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Never heard of him.

Never? His videos are posted here daily. Well anyway, he is the most popular youtube journalist/commentator at the moment I believe.

Sounds to me like hes about to make a mint scamming you dumb conservative Drumpf supporters. I have never heard of the guy.

He already is a millionaire, self-made. Hard work means big rewards.

Honest democrat (the only one?) walks back his cognitive dissonance and admits president Trump's question was good.

The media has lied and people will again die as brilliant Trump cures will now have to be denied by democrats for political reasons.

He is Tim Pool.

Timothy Daniel Pool (born March 9, 1986) is an American journalist, YouTuber, and political commentator.[1] He first became known for live streaming the Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011.[5][6]

He has described himself as a social liberal who supported Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Never heard of him.

Never? His videos are posted here daily. Well anyway, he is the most popular youtube journalist/commentator at the moment I believe.

That scumbag you are arguing with will never admit he is wrong.

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Sounds to me like hes about to make a mint scamming you dumb conservative Drumpf supporters. I have never heard of the guy.

Thats not going to stop him from scamming dumb Drumpf supporters. Theres no way he is a liberal. Its obvious he is using you dummies.

Trump speaks in simple terms. Gives PROGS something to talk about because objective doesn't work for them.
Drumpf speaks in idiot terms but you may have hit on something there. Drumpf irritates intelligent people. The way he speaks is disrespectful to people that can think for themselves. Maybe you're right. The people he is really talking to are the dumb ones like yourself and the guy that drank the aquarium cleaner?

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Thats not going to stop him from scamming dumb Drumpf supporters. Theres no way he is a liberal. Its obvious he is using you dummies.

The person is a liberal. But of course, since he has become successful, he is becoming less and less liberal. Liberalism is your mind on loser think.

Trump speaks in simple terms. Gives PROGS something to talk about because objective doesn't work for them.
Drumpf speaks in idiot terms but you may have hit on something there. Drumpf irritates intelligent people. The way he speaks is disrespectful to people that can think for themselves. Maybe you're right. The people he is really talking to are the dumb ones like yourself and the guy that drank the aquarium cleaner?

I think for myself for my job, and I am greatly honored by president who speaks in an effective manner and understand what needs to be done rather than cares about my feelings. That is the biggest compliment and music to the ear. Perhaps the most respectful president ever.

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

The person is a liberal. But of course, since he has become successful, he is becoming less and less liberal. Liberalism is your mind on loser think.

Only a dumbass would believe that guy is a liberal. I know plenty of wealthy liberals and they all think Drumpf is a major league idiot and incompetent fuckup.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Drumpf just said he was asking a sarcastic question to a reporter on national tv during a pandemic. So all your excuse making for the incompetent fuckup is just as amusing as watching the fool lie to cover his ass.

You're not real bright - arya?

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Only a dumbass would believe that guy is a liberal. I know plenty of wealthy liberals and they all think Drumpf is a major league idiot and incompetent fuckup.

Not everyone suffers from the medical condition known as TDS.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Drumpf just said he was asking a sarcastic question to a reporter on national tv during a pandemic. So all your excuse making for the incompetent fuckup is just as amusing as watching the fool lie to cover his ass.

Well seriously now. Everyone should know to not take anything DumkoffTrump says seriously. We've all just been hoodwinked (-: again.

I think for myself for my job, and I am greatly honored by president who speaks in an effective manner and understand what needs to be done rather than cares about my feelings. That is the biggest compliment and music to the ear. Perhaps the most respectful president ever.
Its pretty obvious you dont think for yourself. Your OP is the proof. You have a guy pretending to be a liberal so he can grow more wealthy off dumb Drumpf supporters such as yourself.

Its pretty obvious you dont think for yourself. Your OP is the proof. You have a guy pretending to be a liberal so he can grow more wealthy off dumb Drumpf supporters such as yourself.

He is not pretending to be anything. He is growing out of it like most people do in their 30s.

He is Tim Pool.

Never heard of him.

Not everyone suffers from the medical condition known as TDS.

You suffer from TDS. Your first symptom is the constant denial of facts.

Forum List

Back