Liberal bias versus right wing conspiracy

American politics is like WWF wrasslin' and not nearly as real.
Yes, that thought has crossed my mind. It's quite possible Trump is just another distraction.
A distraction who only wants less taxes on the rich AGAIN!!! and thinks he can get elected by parroting RW propaganda and hate.
wait, who are the "rich"?
I'd say over 400k income, but you can be sure Trump will qualify lol...
It's a shame they can't tax the very rich.
Dems can and will if they get the chance.

Yes, that thought has crossed my mind. It's quite possible Trump is just another distraction.
A distraction who only wants less taxes on the rich AGAIN!!! and thinks he can get elected by parroting RW propaganda and hate.
wait, who are the "rich"?
I'd say over 400k income, but you can be sure Trump will qualify lol...
It's a shame they can't tax the very rich.
Dems can and will if they get the chance.
Kevin Rudd tried to tax the mining companies. It's our minerals so why don't we get a share?

But then a coup was set up with Gillard in charge and they ousted him. Makes me wonder.

I start off discussing issues in a civil manner but usually some random clown with bad spelling and heavy use of capital letters will pop it's head up and belch out something like this:

....."STFU Noob.. Your stupid act won't cut it here dumbo. The Media is KNOWN to be liberal.. FACT...."

I start off discussing issues in a civil manner but usually some random clown with bad spelling and heavy use of capital letters will pop it's head up and belch out something like this:

....."STFU Noob.. Your stupid act won't cut it here dumbo. The Media is KNOWN to be liberal.. FACT...."
bugger orf, ya fly by!

Forum List

Back