Liberal anti-rule of law gofundme.com is deleting fundraisers for Derek Chauvin and his family

Reaction score
There have been reports of them removing several fundraising attempts for Chauvin and his family. I can only imagine how horrible things must be for them at this time. The liberal media and radical left-wing politicians are forming a lynch mob, and they will not stop until this man's life is destroyed. Does anyone know of any alternate services that will not delete fundraisers for the officers? Surely there has to be some services run by patriots who love America and its law enforcement. Suggestions?

satrebil

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not that I think he deserves any financial relief, but stuff like this is a case for crypto-currencies.

Sun Devil 92

Gold Member
Reaction score
There have been reports of them removing several fundraising attempts for Chauvin and his family. I can only imagine how horrible things must be for them at this time. The liberal media and radical left-wing politicians are forming a lynch mob, and they will not stop until this man's life is destroyed. Does anyone know of any alternate services that will not delete fundraisers for the officers? Surely there has to be some services run by patriots who love America and its law enforcement. Suggestions?
How is this different from Bakers not baking cakes for a gay couple ?

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any alternate services that will not delete fundraisers for the officers? Surely there has to be some services run by patriots who love America and its law enforcement. Suggestions?
Here is a couple. I don't know much about these sites. You may have to read the TOS and do some research. :)

Good luck! :)

OP
BillKristolsCat
Reaction score
I am going to try that, or at least pass that site along to the people who are trying help the true victim in all of this.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
Which other murderers do you want to help?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just send me the money. I promise it will be spent where it should be spent.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
his wife has filed for divorce....so the gofundme is not for his family now is it.....

and damn that was quick i wonder what she knows.....and if she divorces him does that mean she can testify against him?

Death Angel

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not that I think he deserves any financial relief, but stuff like this is a case for crypto-currencies.
EVERYBODY deserves this chance for supporters to help.

Another example of mob "justice"

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List