Liberal anti-rule of law gofundme.com is deleting fundraisers for Derek Chauvin and his family

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
There have been reports of them removing several fundraising attempts for Chauvin and his family. I can only imagine how horrible things must be for them at this time. The liberal media and radical left-wing politicians are forming a lynch mob, and they will not stop until this man's life is destroyed. Does anyone know of any alternate services that will not delete fundraisers for the officers? Surely there has to be some services run by patriots who love America and its law enforcement. Suggestions?

Not that I think he deserves any financial relief, but stuff like this is a case for crypto-currencies.

There have been reports of them removing several fundraising attempts for Chauvin and his family. I can only imagine how horrible things must be for them at this time. The liberal media and radical left-wing politicians are forming a lynch mob, and they will not stop until this man's life is destroyed. Does anyone know of any alternate services that will not delete fundraisers for the officers? Surely there has to be some services run by patriots who love America and its law enforcement. Suggestions?

How is this different from Bakers not baking cakes for a gay couple ?

Does anyone know of any alternate services that will not delete fundraisers for the officers? Surely there has to be some services run by patriots who love America and its law enforcement. Suggestions?

Here is a couple. I don't know much about these sites. You may have to read the TOS and do some research. :)

Good luck! :)

I am going to try that, or at least pass that site along to the people who are trying help the true victim in all of this.

Which other murderers do you want to help?

Just send me the money. I promise it will be spent where it should be spent.

his wife has filed for divorce....so the gofundme is not for his family now is it.....

and damn that was quick i wonder what she knows.....and if she divorces him does that mean she can testify against him?

New Topics

Forum List

Back