Liar, Liar pants on fire...?

Serious request:

Can anyone point me towards any film footage of Palestinian rocket fire dating to 2014? All I can find is "stock footage" from historic launches. I would assume that with over 1000 new rockets having been fired from Gaza, there would be new footage available.

Also I've not been able to find any pictures of debris from all these rockets allegedly shot down by Iron Dome, you'd think Israeli media would be trumpeting the success of the system not only by showing "firework displays" but the resulting wreckage.

Just asking.

Serious request:

Can anyone point me towards any film footage of Palestinian rocket fire dating to 2014? All I can find is "stock footage" from historic launches. I would assume that with over 1000 new rockets having been fired from Gaza, there would be new footage available.

Also I've not been able to find any pictures of debris from all these rockets allegedly shot down by Iron Dome, you'd think Israeli media would be trumpeting the success of the system not only by showing "firework displays" but the resulting wreckage.

Just asking.
During the operation or before? I got plenty to show you, from 2009-2014 since Israel hold Hamas responsible for 5 years of rockets, remember?

[MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] this BBC report of last year is interesting, In the last seconds of the video you see a large amount of missiles launched and a large amount of similar explosions. Is the claim that each explosion is a missile strike?
BBC News - Does Israel's Iron Dome actually work?[/quote [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION], you misunderstood my question, watch the video in the link please, in the last seconds it shows iron dome rockets launched, then about 15 similar explosions before the vid stops.Is that self destruct fuses or the actually hit 15 hamas rockets?

[MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]
This has nothing to do with the self destruction mechanism.
The record during the wedding is massive barrage of rockets intercepted by the iron dome.
Earlier in the video you can see a small clip of about 10 rockets launched at once ...
Since the rockets are invisible you can browse to Hamas website and read each time they so called "retaliate " with missiles completely off proportions the amount of rockets goes from 3 to 20 in each release, the usual number of rocket fired goes accordinglyto the distance the rocket can reach...

Anti air missiles usually have a self destruct fuze so they don't come down intact which can cause as much damage as the actual warheads. You would have to ask the skeptics why they don't deploy an IR camera themselves. No one is stopping them...
@westwall, am I to assume that your reluctance to answer what caused the sixteen to eighteen explosions, is because they are just as likely to be the self destruct fuse as a hit?

Can I take you refusal to acknowledge a reasonable answer to an unreasonable question means that no matter what I say you will ignore it? I am not in Israel, I am not the one making the claims. If you think they are lying go buy an IR camera..

Available here for 165 bucks

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Howell-DNV16HDZ-BKFull-Infrared-Camcorder/dp/B008X3NGHU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1406568640&sr=8-3&keywords=infra+red+video+camera]Amazon.com : Bell and Howell DNV16HDZ-BKFull 1080p HD 16MP Infrared Night Vision Camcorder, 10x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD (Black) : Camcorders Traditional Video Camera : Camera & Photo[/ame]

And go prove your case. Accusing me of being a liar is stupid. No one is preventing the skeptics from buying a cheap camera and pointing it at the sky. NO ONE. The fact that they haven't tells me that they...and you, are full of shit.

Serious request:

Just asking.
During the operation or before? I got plenty to show you, from 2009-2014 since Israel hold Hamas responsible for 5 years of rockets, remember?

Just 01/01/2014+ will do, thanks.

Serious request:

Just asking.

Just 01/01/2014+ will do, thanks.

By which sources? IDF/International reporters/Hamas?

Serious request:

Just asking.

These do for you?

LiveLeak.com - Gaza, a rocket launched from a wheeled trolley

LiveLeak.com - Hamas keeping kids next to Rocket Launch

Serious request:

Just asking.

Hamas put out an order not to post selfies, photos or video as Israel could use it to pinpoint the location to target.

1405200218240_wps_7_A_picture_taken_from_Gaza.jpg

Palestinian rockets, Israeli raids, and one wrecked home in dispatch from front line | Mail Online

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140705/370014_Rocket-attacks.jpg

Serious request:

Just asking.

These do for you?

LiveLeak.com - Gaza, a rocket launched from a wheeled trolley

LiveLeak.com - Hamas keeping kids next to Rocket Launch

Yes and no, the first video is dated 11/07/2014, after the start of Operation Big Rock, aka Protective Edge (for western consumption) but it's unclear at what or to where the rocket is being fired, i.e. Sderot or the Givati Brigade. (As an aside, whatever else you think about the al-Aqsa brigade, you have to admire their imagination and resourcfulness.) The second video has already been debunked as coming from the Syrian civil war, so is useless.

Thanks anyway.

Serious request:

Just asking.

Hamas put out an order not to post selfies, photos or video as Israel could use it to pinpoint the location to target.

1405200218240_wps_7_A_picture_taken_from_Gaza.jpg

Palestinian rockets, Israeli raids, and one wrecked home in dispatch from front line | Mail Online

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140705/370014_Rocket-attacks.jpg

managed to verify the AFP one, not so the PressTV one but thanks for you efforts.

Forum List

Back